• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
LLOD does it!

Fishbait, have you played LLOD yet?
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10022

That was a few months ago though. He won the set 3-1.

Illmatic should have beat me, I got lucky 2nd game. I think I won the 3rd legitly though.

Kennispam is lulz. DTL deserves first, not me.

I have to do something until 3 PM on Saturday. I was just notified of it too... so I don't know if I'll be able to make the tourney if it starts at 2 or something. I might still come just to have friendlies though. If you guys could delay the tourney until like 3:30 then I might make it... But it seems like I'm asking a bit too much there. Also, Underload, sorry, but I won't be able to pick you up since I'll be coming straight from the aforementioned "something."

Steam

Smash Hero
if it makes you feel any better, if I was driving up there and had my license long enough to carry people under 21. I would take you (if you helped pay for gas money since mah car gets 15 miles to the gallon)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10022

That was a few months ago though. He won the set 3-1.

Illmatic should have beat me, I got lucky 2nd game. I think I won the 3rd legitly though.

Kennispam is lulz. DTL deserves first, not me.

I have to do something until 3 PM on Saturday. I was just notified of it too... so I don't know if I'll be able to make the tourney if it starts at 2 or something. I might still come just to have friendlies though. If you guys could delay the tourney until like 3:30 then I might make it... But it seems like I'm asking a bit too much there. Also, Underload, sorry, but I won't be able to pick you up since I'll be coming straight from the aforementioned "something."
I want revenge on you in tourney so freaking bad. If I made it at 3:30, do you PROMISE you'd make it?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If he wins, it wouldn't be with Lucario lol
He plays this other charcter that I hear is pretty good. And I would be pissed if he went Lucario on me.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I main Yoshi and pika. My yoshis pretty dang good if I do say so myself. *strokes ego*

Pikas more for fun. Oh and brawl. Im a brawl f@g. I tried out melee a few days ago and wtf'd at the fact that you can't grab a ledge if your back is turned to it. ._. Yea, I think if I ever played melee competetivly I'd fail. Still its a fun game~!

Oh and I might be going to that tourney your hosting man. I would brag more, but like, it would suck to show up and get my *** kicked by this tim dood in low tier. :V
Well it's nice to see more players, maybe people won't have to keep asking me anymore :laugh: lol jk. Just to let ya know, instead of MKs roaming around here in Colorado, it's strangly yoshis. 0_o. So you got competition, but good luck to ya and we'll help you get better if you feel you need more practice.

I main a low tier to. He's the king of low tiers atm but he deserves much higher. :3

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I want revenge on you in tourney so freaking bad. If I made it at 3:30, do you PROMISE you'd make it?
Just mapquested your house, and it'd be an hour drive to get there. So if it was at 3:30 I still wouldn't make it in time. Just make it at 2, and we can have some serious friendlies or something. I don't want to make everyone wait just for me.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just mapquested your house, and it'd be an hour drive to get there. So if it was at 3:30 I still wouldn't make it in time. Just make it at 2, and we can have some serious friendlies or something. I don't want to make everyone wait just for me.
:(

Alright, but I'd still be quite happy if you came.
So yeah, I'll let people in at 12. Singles will start at one.
Please bring Wii's and Brawl. I have enough TV's if Manny brings one.

And we'll discuss side tourney there I guess? I'll do BB if somebody brings setups and stuff. Oh, Manny should bring his laptop for tio. Mine's not doing great. As in it doesn't work.

HE'S STILL MY LUCARIBRO

also fish go lucario on dillon so he rages and you win.
More like...Go Lucario so Dylan gets an easier win while still feeling uneasy.

Oh and I might be going to that tourney your hosting man. I would brag more, but like, it would suck to show up and get my *** kicked by this tim dood in low tier. :V

Please do!!!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Your thinly veiled stab at Macs not being able to run Tio is disregarded.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Low tier it is. **** popular opinion. Maybe. I dunno. We'll see what people want.

Zajice, I don't know what that avy...oh what the ****...is that Toon Link?

Also, I've kept this in for awhile, but 100%, not being sarcastic, eat a giant ****, Tim. I obviously love you, but I can't believe how hard the Dillon thing caught on. I don't even aknowledge it and it continues. The worst part is, when any of you call me Dylan to my face, I ****ING HEAR DILLON. AHSDF:FJD

Steam

Smash Hero
We also need mario party...

does anyone have N64 controllers that work well? I have N64 and mario party 1 2 3

Also dillon are ness and bowser low tier in your low tier tourney?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Sure is, Dillon.
You're like ****ing Lucario. I know what you're going to do. It's slow and looks laggy. BUT I CAN'T PUNISH IT>>!!!>>>>

And...erm...Sure, Bowser and Ness are allowed. I've considered banning Ike...but I think I'll just play as him instead.

Eat a cat, Peter. An entire cat. It can't be dead first either.

Rizen

Smash Legend
D*** I'm sooo rusty! %#@^%^@!!!
I need to practice hard before saturday.
How's the pot divided?
Low tiers unite!

Yay terrible characters!
Now that Moblin's gone MK I'm the lowest ranked character. Why do I keep playing him?!
/frustrated rant

Tiers:
Tier List Version Four

S :metaknight:

HIGH
A :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :marth: :warioc:
B :dedede: :pikachu2: :olimar: :lucario: :gw:

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

Low
F :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
G :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

Steam

Smash Hero
You're like ****ing Lucario. I know what you're going to do. It's slow and looks laggy. BUT I CAN'T PUNISH IT>>!!!>>>>

And...erm...Sure, Bowser and Ness are allowed. I've considered banning Ike...but I think I'll just play as him instead.

Eat a cat, Peter. An entire cat. It can't be dead first either.
you must learn the timing and powershield the attack. Then you can preheat your oven and cook lucario at 400 degrees!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
D*** I'm sooo rusty! %#@^%^@!!!
I need to practice hard before saturday.
How's the pot divided?

Now that Moblin's gone MK I'm the lowest ranked character. Why do I keep playing him?!
/frustrated rant
Probably 60-30-10. Even if it's like $3 to third place, I think it's better to divide it out as much as possible without it being rediculous.
Also, you play him because you know I'll beat anybody else you play as Link ;)

you must learn the timing and powershield the attack. Then you can preheat your oven and cook lucario at 400 degrees!
You shall teach me.
Also you can't really PS it if they just vary how much they charge it. But I still would like to learn the timing.

Steam

Smash Hero
Probably 60-30-10. Even if it's like $3 to third place, I think it's better to divide it out as much as possible without it being rediculous.
Also, you play him because you know I'll beat anybody else you play as Link ;)

You shall teach me.
Also you can't really PS it if they just vary how much they charge it. But I still would like to learn the timing.
the only one that really effects is his upsmash...

Charging his fsmash does nothing... there is like no time difference between the start of the animation and when the charge starts. I actually have a hard time not charging a bit when smashing with A and the left stick... it's instantaneous...

but I'll teach you how to **** lucario's recovery.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Looks like my Ike is a beast and gonna win the low-tier tourny, mmhmm!

I'm surprised no one posted the epic as **** YangFuShang glory picture from NDK. I look to fix that now.

Manny is a little slow at following leads.

Top Bottom