• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I just play Brawl sometimes. No other game has really been able to keep my interest for a long time. I keep waiting for some sort of super awesome game to come out that I want to buy and play the **** out of, but then I realize that I have to pay money to buy those games, and if it doesn't stick, I just wasted a good $50.

I AM getting a 3DS, though.

The thought to write this stemmed from all the SCII talk.
Same here. **** my affinity for new technology!!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wow! thanks Sapphire! I will read this.
No problem! :) Enjoy it.

I'm just going to pop in here and say I despise ever single one of you who have met Sudai irl.
You'll get to meet him eventually. No worries. :p Look forward to it.

CO

i'm coming for you
This.

Gah. NG NG. My pops always told me I have to be a man in any situation and do what I can. I try to live by those words best I can cause I see it in him every day. If my pops became the sitting around one, I think my world would shatter, hahaha. Keep the luck though, I got skizz'lls ;).

Also, why didja hide half my message? :o
I see then. Kudos for following your dad's words. :D And lol, hope your skizz'lls get good enough to own in Mario Party more often. XP And I do that sometimes to posts that are longer than just a few lines to save space in my posts. Nothing personal, lol. :p

Axe needs a ride from the airport ON THE 12TH AROUND 12:00 PM Anyone?!
If I was in CO I would help you, but unfortunately I'm not. :(

I hate you Jamaal.

I love you Jamaal.
10amused's

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Starcraft II's campaign is interesting so far... They changed so much about it. I'm not sure whether I like it or not. It's like an RPG now...

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
platinum league, finally. time for bed T-T hey z i will come pick up my ipod sometime i guess

i like to drive at night, so would you mind if i came and picked it up tomorrow at like 2 am or something lol

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yay Happy SC2 and BB:CS release day everyone, see you all on CS tomorrow...not going to pick it up today so i won't be tempted to play it while i'm studying for my final.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
NEW SC SUCKS.

PLUS,

Axe NEEDS A RIDE. SOMEONE I NEED TO KNOW ASAP. HE NEEDS TO BUY THE TICKETS. SOMEONE.ANYONE.HELLOoooOooo?

PLUS,

Never played the new SC
:)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ask Kenny for ride?

I ONLY NEED $3,337.71 TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! SOMEONE LEND ME THE MONEY OR COSIGN OR SOMETHING

I MEAN ****, SERIOUSLY

Z you should be getting BBCS asap.

because LAMBA IS NOT BROKEN YAY~ and her combos are 10000000x more fun
No, instead there's Mu

Who is Dizzy on crack

Yay

Guys. Even though Diddy helped me get 2nd at Zournament...I think I am going to secondary Pikachu. Pikachu is really fun. And covers D3 and Flaco for ROB. Also Pikachu vs DDD is much easier than Diddy vs D3 imo. Diddy gets chaingrabbed hard where Pikachu doesn't. And lets face it. Diddy is a very involved character. If I am not at a Diddy Mains level I still will have a hard time vs DDD. (That MU is dependent on my mastery of the character.) Where as Pikachu is a much more simple character, and more fun for me.
However I will still use Diddy in friendlies and such to give Colorado some Diddy exp. At least so they know simple things to the MU.
How many good D3s do we have?

How many falcos?

Now how many MKs do we have?

Just throwin' it out there, but covering your absolute worst mu is probably a legit concern

But if you like pika, then w/e.

"What's up man!

So as you know, V3ctorman and I are looking for housing and I was hoping that you could help us out. If you could, it would be sooooo great. Also, there's like a 70% chance that TAJ will also come with us. Would you be able to house the 3 of us if he comes?

I'm looking at the plane tickets right now, and it's looking like we'll be arriving at around 12:00pm on Thursday, August 12th. Would you be able to pick us up from the airport at around that time? Would you also be able to drop us off back at the airport on the following Sunday at around 3:00pm? Of course, we'll negotiate gas prices and whatever else. Just please let me know asap so we can know if we should get the tickets or not. Thank you very much "

AXE

Anyone might be able to pick him up?

I want to host these guys so bad right now

But we already have MikeHAZE and Havok

FML

Maybe someone could pick them up and they could stay @ roman's

And I can, too

Fffffuuu

I miss AZ.

I'm just going to pop in here and say I despise ever single one of you who have met Sudai irl.
I haven't met Sudai

But I hate you

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I'm hosting a gathering at my house this Friday for BB and some Street Fighter. Give me a call if you are coming over!! Also, with only 3 weeks until SuperCon let's make sure we have enough Wii's for Smash Brawl and melee. Z is working to get it all together so get in contact with him. SuperCon baby!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Thu 12-Aug-10
Los Angeles (LAX)
Depart 8:15 pm to Denver (DEN)
Arrive 11:27 pm

Frontier Airlines (havok is flying with midwest airlines but getting there at the exact same time)

Sun 15-Aug-10
Denver (DEN)
Depart 8:23 am
going to Los Angeles (LAX)

DFG did you receive my email? i never got a response back.

also, we must all go to chipotle again!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
platinum league, finally. time for bed T-T hey z i will come pick up my ipod sometime i guess

i like to drive at night, so would you mind if i came and picked it up tomorrow at like 2 am or something lol
If you do, call me at 719-439-4229. Don't ring the doorbell, less you ensue the wrath of Father. Heh...

I ONLY NEED $3,337.71 TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! SOMEONE LEND ME THE MONEY OR COSIGN OR SOMETHING
Your 1 is in the wrong place....

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
When is the ride needed Roman? I can probably give one

Oh and Dan thanks for the awesome tourny! Had a great time with everyone! GG's to all

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wow Z, it looks like you hosted a killer Zfest! Congrats.
I've been really stressed but I'm still barely active. I want to smash with you guys again.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Dylan! Please upload the videos from Zournament! I wanna see myself getting 3 stocked on Rainbow Cruise!!!

Also who the hell stretched the god**** screen?!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
ugh

I am officially done trying to do combos in BB until I have a stick. I spent an hour and a half trying to learn ONE combo with Hakumen today and I ended up quitting in frustration. The thing that's even worse is that a good stick costs more than the game..

edit: Anyway, I'm done being sad about it. I'll just go dumpster diving for a stick next week.

So I got Portal on my computer but it's very choppy and laggy. Would this be a problem with the graphics card or something else?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
You can tell people are busy because they speak/post in multiple short, incomplete sentences that lack a subject.

Top Bottom