• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
LOL @ Jamaal in those pics. XD

Awesome tourney looked awesome. I'll get to join you all over there sooner than later. :p

Once I'm able to at least visit CO, I'll let you know in case there's a tourney around that time that I can get to.

Steam

Smash Hero
it's the Mcdonalds right near the garden of the gods rd. exit off of I-25 (like you'll know where this is)

it's from like 6-11ish and various awesome people and Steam attend.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Aww.... it sounds like everyone that went to Zournament had a blast. :( Now I also feel like Dave..... this sucks

Bees!

Smash Ace
The new expression for not going to things when you are able to and then feeling remorse or regret about it later: Feeling like Dave.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I do! :D
10perfectattendance
:D That's awesome! You'll get to see me at one or two of those then. ;p

it's the Mcdonalds right near the garden of the gods rd. exit off of I-25 (like you'll know where this is)

it's from like 6-11ish and various awesome people and Steam attend.
I'll know where it is when I get there. Google maps ftw.

And that's epic. Count me in once I'm up there.

The new expression for not going to things when you are able to and then feeling remorse or regret about it later: Feeling like Dave.
Lmao, I'll probably use this too if I need to. Too funny. XD

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I lmao'd

Also, shout out to Mario Party for being the most hype game at Zournament. Sounds like a lot of people wanted to get in. I know Mikez0r seemed pretty put off that he wasn't in the MM. I think we need to make multiple Mario Party MM set-ups next time. :laugh: Or just a straight up tournament for lolz and awesome.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Oh my freaking god Chunky.

Peter, can you ban his use of sad faces?
Why would Peter do that, I don't think he would want to. No one tells you to stop spamming with Tink or MK lol. Peter is also too cool to do something like that XP

Chunky mains Lucas, he has every right to be happy because he can succed better than me and my Lucario and I main a mid tier. He also can beat a furry player such as myself.
Fixed it for ya :laugh:

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Yeah both of that is true. One isn't.... kinda. As Meno said, I'm not cool enough to come to places, that's why I can't go anywhere :(

Inb4DTL

Steam

Smash Hero
they are both true not kinda true >=(

main a more confident character than Lucas, like Luigi. then you'll be cooler in your own head :I

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
No not like that. Maining Lucas is one of the coolest things I've ever done cuz it shows I isn't afraid of anything..... cept maybe Marthas that love to abuse Lucas. >_< Meno says I'm not that cool because I don't go anywhere anymore. The last time I left to a smashfest was when lvl 0 was hosting one.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Lost and Found

Oh, and I almost vacuumed up your iPod, Mikezor. It was in the sofa where you were playing Marvel.
YESSSSSSSSS so what should i do? i guess i could come down to springs sometime to pick it up

thanks so much btw ahhhhhhh so happy

also

I know Mikez0r seemed pretty put off that he wasn't in the MM.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
YESSSSSSSSS so what should i do? i guess i could come down to springs sometime to pick it up

thanks so much btw ahhhhhhh so happy
I can either mail it to you, or you can drive down here.

Or you can wait till I go up to Denver on one of the many weekends and I can drop it off. Either way, I don't mind at all.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Where the **** were you!? I know you work full time now n' all, but for the last month or two, you disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Bigger hype this time than the last gathering. Still lack of chairs. Mario Party was more hype than Brawl and Melee combined.
Sales happen on Saturdays, soz I'm busy during most of our days. :(

Also, this thread is kinda lame to read, so I just don't read it most times.

Also, that stick is mine

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
hey level, you free tomorrow or tuesday? i have work off those days and seeing if I could come over and smash, practice for dubs for supercon
Well yeah Dave you can come over tomorrow if you want. Dunno who we're gonna practice dubs with though unless Emilio wants to come over with Manny (not Meno Manny) so we can play them.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I can visit as soon as November, for Thanksgiving. I can move as soon as ~15 months from now. But it really all depends. :o
Hype! Let us know, we always throwing get-togethers for OOS visitors. :)

Also, that stick is mine
Yes Tony. Go ahead and take that stick that is obviously yours. I hope you enjoy playing with it on your PS3.

Oh wait...! :lick:

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
yo, i was directed here by O'chunks. so basically, im gonna be in Denver, Co from 8/15/10 through 8/20/10 and was wondering if anyone in the area still plays smash 64?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hype! Let us know, we always throwing get-togethers for OOS visitors. :)
:D I definitely will let you all know. That's awesome.

Now for the other news...
[collapse=For the curious]So my mom went to a meeting with her job some time ago and they told them that they weren't laying off any more people, so we relaxed for a while.

It turns out that this was a lie (not surprised at all) and that the shipyard is actually on the brink of closing down, because of a competitive sister shipyard in Mississippi. So yeah. Still hoping she can find a job in CO now. I have to look through the listing links I've found and that have been sent to me.
[/collapse]

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
^ I :|'d so hard. I've heard that myself, and seen it happen to my own mom...and she's been unemployed since. But that's because she's lazy but can be because my dad made real flow.

Well while CO is great, and you'd be an awesome addition, make sure to look elsewhere as needed. I don't want you to end up limiting yourself to a state that would be great to move to, but miss opportunities else where.

Then again, after talking to you, I doubt I need to tell ya that, huh? Still hoping and wishing the best of luck upon you. I know it has to be working in your favor after the Mario Party MM; I definitely had no luck on my side. :laugh:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Tim: GGs. I am so sorry I splashed you with my energy shot :( I feel like an ***. I feel like I cost you the match vs Dylan :(
Ahahahahahaha

Aww, Zournament sounded and looked awesome! FECK
What were the results?

Top Bottom