• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ I :|'d so hard. I've heard that myself, and seen it happen to my own mom...and she's been unemployed since. But that's because she's lazy but can be because my dad made real flow.

Well while CO is great, and you'd be an awesome addition, make sure to look elsewhere as needed. I don't want you to end up limiting yourself to a state that would be great to move to, but miss opportunities else where.

Then again, after talking to you, I doubt I need to tell ya that, huh? Still hoping and wishing the best of luck upon you. I know it has to be working in your favor after the Mario Party MM; I definitely had no luck on my side. :laugh:
Oh wow. >< I see then. The problem here is that it's the other way around, my mom is the one bringing the $ in and my stepdad is the one sitting around. And yeah, I'm definitely looking in more places if needed, but I'm banking on there being an available job in CO since there are so many listings everywhere. But yeah, if CO doesn't have any that would work, we will look elsewhere of course. :) Thanks so much! I wish the best of luck upon you when you play more Mario Party again. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
Guys. Even though Diddy helped me get 2nd at Zournament...I think I am going to secondary Pikachu. Pikachu is really fun. And covers D3 and Flaco for ROB. Also Pikachu vs DDD is much easier than Diddy vs D3 imo. Diddy gets chaingrabbed hard where Pikachu doesn't. And lets face it. Diddy is a very involved character. If I am not at a Diddy Mains level I still will have a hard time vs DDD. (That MU is dependent on my mastery of the character.) Where as Pikachu is a much more simple character, and more fun for me.
However I will still use Diddy in friendlies and such to give Colorado some Diddy exp. At least so they know simple things to the MU.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
"What's up man!

So as you know, V3ctorman and I are looking for housing and I was hoping that you could help us out. If you could, it would be sooooo great. Also, there's like a 70% chance that TAJ will also come with us. Would you be able to house the 3 of us if he comes?

I'm looking at the plane tickets right now, and it's looking like we'll be arriving at around 12:00pm on Thursday, August 12th. Would you be able to pick us up from the airport at around that time? Would you also be able to drop us off back at the airport on the following Sunday at around 3:00pm? Of course, we'll negotiate gas prices and whatever else. Just please let me know asap so we can know if we should get the tickets or not. Thank you very much "

AXE

Anyone might be able to pick him up?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys. Even though Diddy helped me get 2nd at Zournament...I think I am going to secondary Pikachu. Pikachu is really fun. And covers D3 and Flaco for ROB. Also Pikachu vs DDD is much easier than Diddy vs D3 imo. Diddy gets chaingrabbed hard where Pikachu doesn't. And lets face it. Diddy is a very involved character. If I am not at a Diddy Mains level I still will have a hard time vs DDD. (That MU is dependent on my mastery of the character.) Where as Pikachu is a much more simple character, and more fun for me.
However I will still use Diddy in friendlies and such to give Colorado some Diddy exp. At least so they know simple things to the MU.
Now pick up Snake and you'll be JUST LIKE ME. :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Now pick up Snake and you'll be JUST LIKE ME. :D
Except I will be going all ROB and generally only CP Pika against D3 mains.

Also I like Snake as a character but don't particularly enjoy playing him. And I like beating Snake too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
And I can help you with that. :D

It's fair. I need some Diddy exp and you want to second Pika. So it's settled. :) If you want more info on CG's though, can't help you there as I haven't practiced that. Here's the best Pika guide in the world to help you get started:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225527

Bees!

Smash Ace
Tooo good! Also while we are on the topic of Blizzard and how cool everything except WoW is, I really cant wait for Diablo III.(whenever that might come out)

Underload

Lazy
I just play Brawl sometimes. No other game has really been able to keep my interest for a long time. I keep waiting for some sort of super awesome game to come out that I want to buy and play the **** out of, but then I realize that I have to pay money to buy those games, and if it doesn't stick, I just wasted a good $50.

I AM getting a 3DS, though.

The thought to write this stemmed from all the SCII talk.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Oh wow. >< I see then. The problem here is that it's the other way around, my mom is the one bringing the $ in and my stepdad is the one sitting around. And yeah, I'm definitely looking in more places if needed, but I'm banking on there being an available job in CO since there are so many listings everywhere. But yeah, if CO doesn't have any that would work, we will look elsewhere of course. :) Thanks so much! I wish the best of luck upon you when you play more Mario Party again. :p
Gah. NG NG. My pops always told me I have to be a man in any situation and do what I can. I try to live by those words best I can cause I see it in him every day. If my pops became the sitting around one, I think my world would shatter, hahaha. Keep the luck though, I got skizz'lls ;).

Also, why didja hide half my message? :o

Standing in line guys, for the release of STARCRAFT II!!!!!!

HYPE!?
Unhype and Dislike. D:<

(but f'real though, enjoy it ;) )

CO

i'm coming for you
I'm scared and I don't even PLAY Brawl or personally KNOW MikeHaze. :laugh:

Top Bottom