• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
At first I was like :|

Then I was like :O

Then I was like :|

Is that little bug that Ama has (I forgot his name, I never finished the game) trash talking the whole time? If so, I am pleased.
Lol, that's Issun. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that's him. XD He sounds different with an actual voice now though.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
One thing that really annoys me as of late is being hungry.

One thing that's always really pissed me off is being woken up while I'm sleeping, but especially overnight.

So when I was woken up by me being hungry, I did not realize how FURIOUS I was until after I ate just now, hahahaha.

-The Tales and Woes of Jamaal

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
For everyone that's going to Zournament, good luck and have fun to everyone.

Sheds tears of sadness. :cry:

MK.II

Smash Rookie
One thing that really annoys me as of late is being hungry.

One thing that's always really pissed me off is being woken up while I'm sleeping, but especially overnight.

So when I was woken up by me being hungry, I did not realize how FURIOUS I was until after I ate just now, hahahaha.

-The Tales and Woes of Jamaal
I thought I was the only one Jamaal. I'm glad we can share this feeling.

Call Dylan at 7:30 in the morning

Don't have Dylan's number

Cry
It should be on the smash map, which is quite possibly the greatest thing ever.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Amazing tourney. Gotta do my shoutouts now

Dylan: GGs! Your MK has gotten really good! I will get you next time. Also I will keep working on Diddy.
Peter: GGs! Did you win the Mario Party MM? You had a 2 star lead on everyone when I left. Also remember what I said about your next tourney ;)
Kenny: You are one of the nicest smashers I have ever met!
Idolized: Didn't recognize you with your hood up!
Lunchmeat: beep...beep... [T T]
Tim: GGs. I am so sorry I splashed you with my energy shot :( I feel like an ***. I feel like I cost you the match vs Dylan :(
Steam: GGs Practice your Brinstar so next time I wont win on it!
Dan: Main Luigi!
JCVDEFGHICANTTYPEINTHEDARK: I wish we could have played more.
Sudai: I finally got to meet you! It was awesome playing with you in Brawl. Maybe someday you will come back to it!
Eric(EET): Nice meeting you too! you Louisiana smashers rock! :)
Lucre: I didn't see you much. But you and Munch have definitely gotten better in teams!
Ensis Wolf: If you ever check this. Don't worry its tough getting to a legit point in this game and you and Michael are still new. If you stick with it I am sure you guys will see improvement!
Ensis Fox: I wish you guys could have stayed around for the singles tourney. But its okay. There will always be friday nights at Mcdonalds
Yang: Your too good at everything
Jamaal: ROOOOARRRRR WE DIDNT GET TO RAGE TEAM FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Munch: Good stuff. We need to teach you how to kill with Falco though.
S0apy: Great to see you picking Brawl back up again and going to tourneys. Hope to see more Yoshi and Kirby from you.
ET: Nice seeing a fellow Brobot again [o o]
Jaris(spelling?): Nice meeting you. Your Luigi is amazing!
Marronator: We didn't get to play friendlies :( sorry I forgot. So much was going on!
Mikezor: Hope you find your iPod :/
I am not sure if there is anyone else: I forget.
But Zournament was amazing! Easily my favorite tourney this year!
Colorado Springs scene isn't dead yet!!!!!! :D

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Goodgames everyone.

I wished I did better. I know of could of, I feel really disappointed...

But watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs

After that, look at this:

"Hello trainers. Look at your Pokemon, now back to mine, now back at your
Pokemon, now back to mine. Sadly, they aren't mine, but if you stopped using lady scented rare candies to level them and switched to training them like a man, they could battle like they're mine.
Look down,
...back up, where are you? You're on the S.S. Anne, with the Pokemon your
Pokemon could battle like.
What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's a masterball with two of those Pokemon that you love.
Look again, THE POKEMON ARE NOW EVOLVING.
Anything is possible when you train your Pokemon like a man and not a lady.
I'm on a Rapidash."

This was commented by RetartedTacos on youtube. Thought someone MIGHT find it funny. I sure did :)

Bees!

Smash Ace
"Hello trainers. Look at your Pokemon, now back to mine, now back at your
Pokemon, now back to mine. Sadly, they aren't mine, but if you stopped using lady scented rare candies to level them and switched to training them like a man, they could battle like they're mine.
Look down,
...back up, where are you? You're on the S.S. Anne, with the Pokemon your
Pokemon could battle like.
What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it's a masterball with two of those Pokemon that you love.
Look again, THE POKEMON ARE NOW EVOLVING.
Anything is possible when you train your Pokemon like a man and not a lady.
I'm on a Rapidash."

This was commented by RetartedTacos on youtube. Thought someone MIGHT find it funny. I sure did :)
ROFL that was too amazing!

Steam

Smash Hero
I will shoutout too :0

Dillon: I won your left sock from you >:D

Tim: stop farting on me plz. also stop farting on me

Bees- Glad i finally lost to you For reals.

Steam- Keep playing wii-sports. maybe one day you'll open a used sock store.

Munch- we didnt get to play pokemawn D: also practice your falco technical stuff more. especially dacus

Lucreric: You're supposed to cry when a fat homosexual pikachu plushie kills your GF D:

marronator: Up-air, Up-air nado baby

JCVD- 48 smash attacks lawl <_>

Underload- get more Lucy experience... I shouldnt be alive at 193% on FD like I was when I won the first game D:. nice comeback 2nd game though and always always always ban Japes against Lucy D:.

Jamaal: UUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

Lunchmeat: bologna

melee players: Hi

Ensis doods- Hi... again lol

Guy I took 2 Socks from in sock MMs. Get owned.

Zed- Great tourney bro. Definitely my favorite so far :D

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts before i gett too tired. My typing is atrocious but hilariously... yeah, that's the sentence I typed out and I'm sticking with it!

Team Tim Car:
Tim: Hella appreciate the driving and such and you being an all around fun guy! Thanks again sir!
Yang: MAHRVEL!? Thanks for dealing with my ridiculous inability to put together a decent sentece by the time we were driving home, hahahaha. I listened to Outsider's Alone (or is it called Loner?) and I was feeling that. K-Rap is dooga.
Underload: You silly 15 year old. Your game on girls could use a lot of work, but you got 15 year old johns. Hahahaha, it was good to see ya though. Also, get lucky. Your cash is mine next time (To everyone else, he won the Mario Party money match, by a good amount. And now leads the PR for Colorado Mario Party.)
DTL: Laughs like he is high. But is amusing. Always good to see you in ridiculous spirits. Congrats on your win too, just watching you I can see you've gotten loads better.

Team Lunchmeat Car: Good to see ya all. I was sad we were so segregated through the time there and I didn't get to take in any of y'alls antics tonight. Eihter way, good games good games!

Team Springs:
Z: Thanks for the wonderful tournament and setting. I really love your house and being able to use it for a tournament is a sort of dream come true. So many set ups, and ability to cater to different games and audiences are TOO good. If you really start doing more tournament directing, I'll be behind ya on that. Your pop seems like a good fella too. :) Thanks again sir and don't get owned by Litchi corner traps. <3

JCVD: Most Tenacious Competitor award. Played tons of Marvel, Blaz, and Mario Party MM. Didn't win much, if at all, but YOU KEPT AT IT! That's what's up sir. That's whats up. :) Always great to see you man.
Bees: was in every other Mario Party minigame. Was good to see you, but you were winning too much in the tournament so we could team. Stop that :(
Munch: picked Metaknight counterpick becuase she was scuuuured of my awesome Marf. Then paused in the middle of my recovery. Cheats!
Steam: Has hilariously bad puns with his nickname, and ridiculous timing. Also, he didn't bring the Mario Party as promised.

Other:

Sudai: I didn't get to properlly meet you man =/ Everytime I looked over (after I found out exactly who you were.) you were in game and I kept thinking "Well I'll just catch him when he's done." And I never did :( Either way I was the black dude yelling a lot/ Playing BlazBlue. Hi and bye :( Hope you enjoyed the ridiculousness that was Colorado.

If I forgot you, deal with it until you tell me I forgot you cuase I'm tired and at this point getting to lazy to fix my silly grammatical and spelling errors. Much love CO. Pce

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts later. And pictures too...

But... WHY DON'T WE HAVE THIS YET!!!?!?!? AWESOME PARKING STRUCTURE!!
That seems awesome as hell, but a nightmare in many other ways.

Maintenance on that would be most likely disastrous. The cost on that would have to be pretty **** massive until it, if it, became common. And what if you forgot something in the car before leaving? Would you have to pay that massive fee to get your car back. Would you have to wait the full 4-8 minutes to get it back? Would you straight lose your parking spot if so?

I think it's, overall, something that can work though. Definitely something nice for people who want to protect their cars, cause someone will pay what it costs, regardless. But that's a technology marvel. :)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Pics from Zournament

Shoutouts for those who I remember.

Zaj: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?
Peter: We broke the rubber. It didn't go in straight...
Jamaal: We broke the rubber. You didn't hear the It didn't go in straight...
Tim: I'll try out the sound system! Thanks again!
Yang: What's Marvel?
Dylan: You're gay! We're gay! Everyone's gay! Also, tell me what you want in terms of a design for a controller facelift.
Lunchmeat: UP TILTS!!
Kenny: Thanks for coming and getting the melee crew down! It was a pleasure meeting all of you.
Roman: Hi thar :D
MikeZOR: You're too **** tall!
Spencer: We didn't get in any smash friendlies... that makes me sad...
Sudai: Nice to meet ya bro! Hoping to see more of you in the future!
Bess: Bess the beeeeeeeeee. Also, nice @ taking 2nd!
Munch: The hell were you and Emily talking about in my room...

I know I missed a lot of people here...

Results will be posted soon.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ggs everyone, nice to meet sudai and eet. I gotta get in on the mario party hype next tim. and thank you for everything dan and being a great host. Nice pictures too lol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Why no shout-outs to me and Meno?

**** you guys.
Where the **** were you!? I know you work full time now n' all, but for the last month or two, you disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Bigger hype this time than the last gathering. Still lack of chairs. Mario Party was more hype than Brawl and Melee combined.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Geez.. Now I feel like Dave (being a no-show)! I'll come to the next one I swear! That is if the next one (if there's a next one) is going to be as big.
The first and this one was huge. The second was poor because I didn't plan it a month ahead (was planned a week).

Next one will probably be in November.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Lost and Found

Oh, and I almost vacuumed up your iPod, Mikezor. It was in the sofa where you were playing Marvel.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
ALL THOSE THINGS ARE MINE.

GGs everyone. I'm debating being too lazy to do individual shoutouts...But yeah, awesome time, good tourney and showing by peoples. And mario party was fun, even if peter got lucky. I still styled all over everyone.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Okay, yeah I called it after I got back to my car last night that I forgot my stick. Though I didn't think I took it out of Tim's car either though.

No rush on getting that back. I'll just see you around NDK-time I figure :)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Okay, yeah I called it after I got back to my car last night that I forgot my stick. Though I didn't think I took it out of Tim's car either though.

No rush on getting that back. I'll just see you around NDK-time I figure :)
I'm in Denver every two weeks or so just because I visit friends and have weekend retreats. One of these weekends, I can let you know when I'm up and we can BB it up after returning your stick.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tony: Thanks for being cool with us crashing at your and Tim's house. Half drunk real talk with gay-*** 15 year olds is where it's at.

Top Bottom