• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
*is curious if that controller project blew up*
Lack of time, still doing it.

Messed up on original scheme because I sprayed too close. Looks like a desert drought with all the cracks and stuff.

No it hasn't been nuked. 40hrs a week just kills :/

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
YEAH MELEE WOULD BE ****ING EXCELLENT.

Just get Sudai and friends to show up, and get a few guys from Denver that play Melee exclusively (Roman, Lunchmeat, Kenny?, iunno the scene too well). Then Spencer would probably enter, I'd enter, Tim would, Dan (Z) would, Zaj might, Moblin would if he goes. That's a decent tourney right there.
Wow, if all those people might enter I'll definitely go.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Dear Colorado.

i am buying my ticket for Supercon this week.

I dont want to get lost via train, and do not want to donate money to a taxi. Would any (wonderful) colorado citizens be willing to pick me up from the Airport on Thursday (august 13th) night? Of course you would be compensated (moneys) accordingly.

Please let me know if anyone can help. Realistically, i would arrive in CO between 9pm and 11pm.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Dear Colorado.

i am buying my ticket for Supercon this week.

I dont want to get lost via train, and do not want to donate money to a taxi. Would any (wonderful) colorado citizens be willing to pick me up from the Airport on Thursday (august 13th) night? Of course you would be compensated (moneys) accordingly.

Please let me know if anyone can help. Realistically, i would arrive in CO between 9pm and 11pm.
If no one can, I can give you a ride. PM me if no one else does.

Question though: Where would you need to be dropped off?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmmmm

supercon hotel i believe
Oh I get it Mike, too cool to crash with me again. Fine. Be that way. I can still pick you up from the aeroport though.

And Kenny, Yang is going with me, dunno if he'll enter maylay or not.

Also, no one is going to springs fest because I don't feel like driving that drive 2 days in a row.

ALSO, Meno is at a wedding. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lunchbox, Zournament is in Z's basement. It's really chill/relaxed/fun. Also has random food items. And ME!(sometimes)

XLunchBOX

Smash Rookie
Oh I get it Mike, too cool to crash with me again. Fine. Be that way. I can still pick you up from the aeroport though.

And Kenny, Yang is going with me, dunno if he'll enter maylay or not.

Also, no one is going to springs fest because I don't feel like driving that drive 2 days in a row.

ALSO, Meno is at a wedding. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lunchbox, Zournament is in Z's basement. It's really chill/relaxed/fun. Also has random food items. And ME!(sometimes)
Heh, Tim's got all the answers, jokes too; Im sure Meno will enjoy that one or should we call him "Meno"&Wife...Thx Tim.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,just curious, what's the venue like at Zournament?
Here's a picture of the venue (my basement). A lot actually isn't pictured :/ Just to give you more perspective, there's a porch outside that will house the drinks and chairs, so people can hang outside if it gets too hot inside. Though with all the ventilation, temperature shouldn't be a problem.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you get an early copy of BBCS for Zournament? Are you too afraid of me and bang being TOP TIRE?!?!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I'm just saying, I'm left handed. Certain things are easier with your dominant hand. Take your own risks.
I rofl'd.

Here's a picture of the venue (my basement). A lot actually isn't pictured :/ Just to give you more perspective, there's a porch outside that will house the drinks and chairs, so people can hang outside if it gets too hot inside. Though with all the ventilation, temperature shouldn't be a problem.

Hey, I'm in that picture! The one time I actually made it!

Are any of you all getting MvC3 as soon as it comes out? I want to know who I can play when I get there.
"When you get here?"

99% chance of Yang getting it.

88% chance of me and Tim getting it. We both buy every new fighter that comes out, even if we don't end up liking it (lol SSF4)

Z will probably get it too, just cause he's easy. Then if Tim, myself, Yang and Z express how awesome the game, Moblin, Zaj, Ferdi, and Spencer will get it.

And that's just in the Smash scene. There'll be plenty of people in the overall Colorado fighting game scene who'll get it.

Now, time to exercise!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey, I'm in that picture! The one time I actually made it!

"When you get here?"

99% chance of Yang getting it.

88% chance of me and Tim getting it. We both buy every new fighter that comes out, even if we don't end up liking it (lol SSF4)

Z will probably get it too, just cause he's easy. Then if Tim, myself, Yang and Z express how awesome the game, Moblin, Zaj, Ferdi, and Spencer will get it.

And that's just in the Smash scene. There'll be plenty of people in the overall Colorado fighting game scene who'll get it.

Now, time to exercise!
So where are you in that picture? :o

And lol. That's great to hear then. :bee: I'll be looking forward to it. Ammy maining here I come~

Top Bottom