• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I never even knew there were conventions for furries...
There's conventions for everything.

EVERYTHING

This thread took an odd and sudden, unexpected, turn though. Furcons and furries? I see..

EDIT: Oh snap Sapphire is back! With pics as a matter of fact. Who woulda thought that? Maybe little Mac.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Whelp, guess i'm done with Blazblue until CS comes out. Everyone either dodges me because I main Nu, has a blue/purple connection that's unplayable, or plays me once and dodges me for the rest of the night.

Fun.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Furries? I again am totally lost.
...I've nothing to say either.
yep.

tl;dr
pointless post.

Edit: that mop has a nose!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
There's conventions for everything.

EVERYTHING

This thread took an odd and sudden, unexpected, turn though. Furcons and furries? I see..

EDIT: Oh snap Sapphire is back! With pics as a matter of fact. Who woulda thought that? Maybe little Mac.
Lmao

And that was a nice rhyme. If you want to see the pics, PM me anytime. ;)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
You repeat posts out loud to yourself?

Yeah, they breed them like that so you can reuse them multiple times.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Whelp, guess i'm done with Blazblue until CS comes out. Everyone either dodges me because I main Nu, has a blue/purple connection that's unplayable, or plays me once and dodges me for the rest of the night.

Fun.
arent there people on dustloop or somewhere even gamefaqs where u can ask people for matches?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
tl;dr
pointless post.
The best kind! And the only kind in this thread!

I lmao'd

Lmao

And that was a nice rhyme. If you want to see the pics, PM me anytime. ;)
Sure, what the hell? I need something to do while grinding in DQ9 :)

You repeat posts out loud to yourself?
If he does, then you should talk about how I'm Sofa King We Tar Did. Jus' (Super) sayin' :laugh:

God****it Dragon Quest 9 and your horrible but completely awesome puns.

I'm in this new desert area. It's call the Djust Desert.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ahh, when you quote that, I realize that I totally worded that terribly. I feel like a jerk now. Hahahaha!

And so Yang, I make my earlier point we talked about today: I'm terrible at making friends online. Mostly because I type exactly like how I talk. :laugh: Amongst other "family" things. :mad:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
what's dragon quest 9 and is it fun and why are there 9 of them?
It's the ninth quest for partially Dragon-related stuff.

It is lots of fun if you like Japanese-Style RPGizzles at the very core. (Select attack, wait, repeat until boss.) Storylines on DQ series is, usually, very strong and endearing.

There's (only) 9 because Square puts all their effort into making Final Fantasy games. Then they put a quarter of that effort into Dragon Quest and it's still just as good IMO.

Fun fact: DQs MUST to be released on Sundays in Japan so kids don't skip school (and less adults skip work.) lololol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ahh, when you quote that, I realize that I totally worded that terribly. I feel like a jerk now. Hahahaha!

And so Yang, I make my earlier point we talked about today: I'm terrible at making friends online. Mostly because I type exactly like how I talk. :laugh: Amongst other "family" things. :mad:
Lol, don't feel like a jerk. It's all good. Your good personality says it all. XD

Underload

Lazy
YEAH MELEE WOULD BE ****ING EXCELLENT.

Just get Sudai and friends to show up, and get a few guys from Denver that play Melee exclusively (Roman, Lunchmeat, Kenny?, iunno the scene too well). Then Spencer would probably enter, I'd enter, Tim would, Dan (Z) would, Zaj might, Moblin would if he goes. That's a decent tourney right there.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Just get Sudai and friends to show up, and get a few guys from Denver that play Melee exclusively (Roman, Lunchmeat, Kenny?, iunno the scene too well). Then Spencer would probably enter, I'd enter, Tim would, Dan (Z) would, Zaj might, Moblin would if he goes. That's a decent an epic tourney right there.
Fix'd

10fixes

Bees!

Smash Ace
anyone coming down tomorrow for some pre Zournament smash at Mcdonalds? It would be cool to see some of my NorCo buddies agains ^_^

Top Bottom