• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I like how when Colorado doesn't care about Melee, we get Melee players coming in

I also like how there's a sale that Saturday, so Imma be missing out on Supercon

Ohwell, at least I can say that it's not my fault, assuming everything ever goes wrong with billing.

But ****, I wanted to see how good OoSers are. :(

Underload

Lazy
I like how when Colorado doesn't care about Melee, we get Melee players coming in

I also like how there's a sale that Saturday, so Imma be missing out on Supercon

Ohwell, at least I can say that it's not my fault, assuming everything ever goes wrong with billing.

But ****, I wanted to see how good OoSers are. :(
The first day's on Friday.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
money matched in marvel today.....lost the first match, then won the next 3. He asked for a rematch. Won 3-0. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIII

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
It's not even my birthday for 9 more days guys hahaha

Thanks though :3 for both the wishes and the advice, i'll look into the TE asap.

But for now, i'm going to sleep

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
In other news: I unlocked Mu. Not gonna play her because she makes no sense to me but still a fun character to play.

After 2 days of failing at hazama's bnbs i magically connected and was doing them after 30 seconds of practice.

and corner loops with lambda are gay, my controller likes to register 214D even though i'm inputting 21478D :/.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
might want to wait a split second longer. If you tiger knee things and press the button too soon, you won't leave the ground. That's how bang gets a grounded fire punch after a drive, even though he jump cancels the drive.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
might want to wait a split second longer. If you tiger knee things and press the button too soon, you won't leave the ground. That's how bang gets a grounded fire punch after a drive, even though he jump cancels the drive.

Yeah, what Tim said.

Y'all are awake. Wanna get a room together and play some BB:CS?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
i'm on now.

Also thanks for that advice. it works a little bit, but she's still getting too high every now and then. Guess i'll just have to wait until i get a stick.

gogo come kick my *** jamaal

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for arriving at like a week ago roman.

Hazama is a jerk. (who can possibly punish my unpunishable super)

Underload

Lazy
I heard about the release on Facebook, but didn't bother looking up details until now. The game's entirely in the Street Fighter engine? Kinda sucks, I'd rather see SF characters in the Tekken / Soul Calibur engine.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
well, if you can react to the super freeze in time, your B super can beat my super. However, the punishment was false, as I've tested. I was just trying to be too fancy.

Peter, they're making 2 games. One in the sf engine, one in the tekken engine.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
bang's always use that super to punish my super.
because i suck at doing it out of guard/barrier and i always do it too late and they block it. D:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
sounds good sir :)
:)

Peter, they're making 2 games. One in the sf engine, one in the tekken engine.
I know pretty much nothing about tekken and sf, but they always looked ABOUT the same to me. What's different about their engines?

edit: TBH, I'm not entirely sure I understand the word engine. I kind of see it as the basics on how the game plays, like how brawl has an entirely different engine than SF but a very similar one to melee.

Top Bottom