• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim with your help easily remedied that for Mike and I at Supercon. Not sure if Dave ever got his payout though since his scrub *** left the day before payouts happened >.>
Yeah, Tim told me 'bout this. If anything like this happens @ SuperCon, lemme know immediately. Trolling or not, I don't want OoSers to get screwed outta their winnings. That's sum bs.

===

I didn't know venue fees got jacked up so much (mainly since I don't pay them). Imma talk to DFG about this, since $15 for pre-reg is a bit ridiculous.

Any financial concerns you guys have, lemme know. Tim and I are looking to house together (possibly with Kenny), so I'll be talking to him aboot home-based tournaments, since the $15 that you guize pay for venue could easily be put towards 3 $5 pot fee (no venue charge) tournaments.

In the end, I care more about the scene's improvement/reputation than I do my own paycheck. That's part of why I got on UL's case.

The other part bein' that I love to hate.

UL, we should team sometime in the future, if only soz I can show you how to rock teams proper.

It's gonna be 2gud this weekend when I eat my own words and my teammate hasta carry us. =(

Underload

Lazy
UL, we should team sometime in the future, if only soz I can show you how to rock teams proper.
Agh, I won't even argue or try to explain myself this time...

But that whole idea of you, Tim, and Kenny moving in together sounds really cool. Depending on if you lived anywhere near me, I would go to everything you hosted, Melee or Brawl. Make it happen?

Underload

Lazy
The reason I'm asking if you'll be in town on Friday is because I have a huge itch to play some Melee. I've got this Friday off, so I want some sort of Smash-related practice to get ready for FF.

But if you're planning on being at your dorm or whatever that day, I'll settle for a ride on Saturday. No other plans this time, or what?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm home now.
Shoutouts to
Chris- The first out of country smasher I've met! You are really cool. GGs and it was fun teaming with you and playing you Come back soon for more smash and Chipotle.
Tony- GGs I enjoy fighting your Marth. We should team sometime. R.O.B. and Marth.
Tim-Thanks for having me at your house. GGs as always. I enjoy playing you as always.
Jamal-GGs You are awesome! I don't think I ever laughed so hard in teams. You are too funny. Teaming with you was sooo fun. I'm glad I was able to play with you for once.
DOP-GET A SMASHBOARDS ACCOUNT. GGs. You are definitely improving. A little experience and you could be quite formidable.
TC- GGs. Holy cow your Falco is getting scary.

This was the most fun I have had in a long time.
I really enjoyed this Tim-fest.

I am pretty sure I didn't forget anyone. But If I did. GGs

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Eric, it's $20 venue, and $10 for the tourney.

Shoutouts since I forgot:
Chris- When you read this it'll probably be friday at least, but very good meeting you sir. Very nice matches all around, even if you wrecked my face hard in melee. Look us up next time you're in colorado, and I'll look you up when I buy Queensland(the entire state, yes)
Tony- GGs, get owned by Ice Wario
BEEEEEEES- GGs as usual, make sure to get in a last bit of practice friday sir!
Jam- I lurve you, even if you kill me =(
TC- Nice games sir, just need to work on the falco patience and you'll be set.
DOP- Don't get down man, you're getting there. If you played the you from a month ago, you'd wreck him.

Underload

Lazy
DOP is Demetri, but spelled strangely, right? I really like him. Extremely nice.

I need to learn how to spell his name.

Does he main G+W, or was that just a mess-around character that I happened to see?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Demetri mains GW and kinda maybe Pit...
He doesn't like this game THAT much so IDK, but he has improved. And UL, I didn't say who the other top five are ;)

edit: Besse: See above ;/

another edit...Instead of Save Changes, it showed me a vote now button...WTF?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Demetri mains GW and kinda maybe Pit...
He doesn't like this game THAT much so IDK, but he has improved. And UL, I didn't say who the other top five are ;)

edit: Besse: See above ;/

another edit...Instead of Save Changes, it showed me a vote now button...WTF?
I was just being melodramatic. lol I am simply glad that Colorado Brawl scene is getting more people. Also the fact that I am in the same list as such awesome smashers. I feel so lucky lol.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, djn didn't make it to bracket. Let alone top 8.

What's so funny about how I spelled your name, Dillon?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
But he has to go thru Denver to get there.

That would be a tight handle. He should use it.

Dmitriy is a tight name, even if he spells it weird.

Play Halo with the Mexicans. I think it's time for an ego check, soooooooooon.

I played Erg awhile ago, I did pretty well. Just throw grenades haha

Bees!

Smash Ace
Off topic thingy that I have been thinking about. I brought it up to Tim. I am really giving Diddy consideration again. I mean I thought about how Ninjalink uses Diddy and ROB alot in tourneys. They compliment each other soooo well. I will still use Kirby for Teams. Who knows maybe this is as futile as seconding ZSS(fail 4 me) Also it couldn't hurt to get advice from Dekar.

Play smash forever?
Forever and ever amen!

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
ssooo I put the live stream link on the tournament spectator group on aib and also the link in the live stream thread on smashboards! so im hoping for some viewers!!

Top Bottom