• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
TC is going to be top 5 in CO. I'm calling it now.
I could see it happening. His Falco is lookin' pretty smooth. I need to play it in 1v1!!!

Tony- GGs, get owned by Ice Wario
He's invisible Wario, I swear.

I played Erg awhile ago, I did pretty well. Just throw grenades haha
Play LoVo, Chap, or SGNM (Heibrahi's gettin' pretty good, too), and know despair as I have.

Off topic thingy that I have been thinking about. I brought it up to Tim. I am really giving Diddy consideration again. I mean I thought about how Ninjalink uses Diddy and ROB alot in tourneys. They compliment each other soooo well. I will still use Kirby for Teams. Who knows maybe this is as futile as seconding ZSS(fail 4 me) Also it couldn't hurt to get advice from Dekar.

Forever and ever amen!
You should pick 'em up. We could use a Diddy that regularly attends fests/tourneys.

Esp with Dekar's coaching. We'll **** ADHD, just you wait.

===

That stinkeye baby never gets old. Srsly, he makes the bestest facial expressions evar.

Underload

Lazy
Josiah, if you want to pick up Diddy, I still remember a few important things that I can teach you.

I used to main Diddy a while back, so, yeah. And good job Dave spreading the link around, good ****. On Saturday I'mma use my Smash Tournament Spectators mod powers to spam the link on AiB.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dallas/Fort Worth TX (DFW) - Denver CO (DEN) - Dallas/Fort Worth TX (DFW)

1 Passenger. Friday, January 22 2010, 07:25 PM - Monday, January 25 2010, 07:00 AM.

Taxes (Approximate)

Total:

USD 159.41

**** price... someone tell me how big the pot should be within the next couple of hours.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Supercon had a bonus pot, but FF isn't getting that. So I think the total pot would be around $400-$500, depending on turnout.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Dphat, the turnout for the Fighter Frenzy should be pretty good based of what Tim said. At $10 a head for singles we are expecting about 40-50 so the payout should be good. On top of food, casual play in all the games it should be a good weekend for you. If you win you would make back you money from the plane trip and get even more and that's not including doubles. You still have to get through CO finest first :) As for SuperCon we are in the stages putting it together again. You will start hearing information about SuperCon soon.

Can't wait to see all my people from NM, UTah, Wyoming and more this weekend.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Utah doesn't look like we can make it. Good luck to everyone there. :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
This is going to be so hype! Also CT and myself will be at Mcdonalds at 5:00 till about 11:00 tomorrow. People should come down and get some last minute practice. Also Peter if you aren't doing anything tomorrow I have a proposition for you. I will call you today and explain my plan.

Also Dekar!!! I want to make Diddy my second main(He covers ROB so well) Teach me stuffs please?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This is going to be so hype! Also CT and myself will be at Mcdonalds at 5:00 till about 11:00 tomorrow. People should come down and get some last minute practice. Also Peter if you aren't doing anything tomorrow I have a proposition for you. I will call you today and explain my plan.

Also Dekar!!! I want to make Diddy my second main(He covers ROB so well) Teach me stuffs please?
If I magically make it down there, can I steal your dazzle for a bit?

Underload

Lazy
DPHAT!!!!! Oh man I'm so excited now. Get hyped!

I made some extra money this week, and now that I don't have to worry about doubles, I'll take a $1-$5 MM with anyone ($10 if I'm confident). Affinity and Dphat are musts, though. I won't let you say no to that MM. I'd like to play Dekar and GG also.

And this also goes out to in-staters, especially if I don't get to play you a lot.

If you don't know what I look like, look for the tall, mid-long brown haired guy wearing the Nuggets hoodie. I'll probably either be a. on commentary or b. being really **** loud while others are playing.

@Josiah: My phone's been dead all day, but it's charging now. Call me anytime and I should answer.

(I want to see if more people pay attention if I use a bigger font)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DAVE NO!!! Dude parents... >:0

Oh wait...my ride! No! Your parents...prolly just ***** me, too. We might not be able to go, but we won't be able to go together! Team work!11!!

Unless anyone else can give me a ride. Takers? Meno? Under? Water?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Not going either, I can has Norovirus Gastroenteritis. AKA stay the **** away from me :/.

Gl at FF everyone, i'll smash when i'm no longer contagious.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice

Oh wait...my ride! No! Your parents...prolly just ***** me, too. We might not be able to go, but we won't be able to go together! Team work!11!!

where do you live? if its not too far off I can shoot you a ride

but I gotta leave semi-early from FF I have a job interview sunday at 7:30AM

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

I'm surprised you didn't mention me in that.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
K, yea. I'm sad now.

And I can't take you to FF Dylan, I'm going down to Denver tomorrow night and won't return to Greeley till Sunday.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dan...you're just...so out of the way. I think it's really super ****ing awesome to be that cool (: but...I don't want to make you do that. It's like an additional 2 hours for you :(

Top Bottom