• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
so if i cant make it to FF i wanna see if i can go to colorado springs get together tomorrow, so its at the garden of the gods exit or something like that at a mcdonalds?

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
dylan spend the friday night in boulder? you can use DOP's buff card to bus the next day too, you guys kinda look alike. if you do come let me know and i might magically show up at FF. maybe... just dont get too smashed for the tourney lol.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Bb Finally!??!

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im getting on right nao

also-i'll be moving out in a couple months and nows as good a time as any to start looking for roomates...
So that being said-i'd rather be lookin in a place with people that I can trust first before craigslisting some random emo kid.
If anyone is interested in rooming within the next few months send me a pm so we can talk more thoroughly about it or you could just text me 720-425-9964

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Wow, Dan...Thanks so ****ing much with the gayest of gay intentions! But I'll still try to find another way. Thanks again for having my back. If there is absolutely no other way, I would appreciate that SOOOO much.

And TC, I'll ask my parents now. It might work? You should somehow come, too!

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
well we could have a fest, cause we'd have my house and dmitriy's house. Lets have a mini fest cause dave wants to smash somewhere. is anyone else chill a fest in boulder tomorrow? springs ppl? yeah anyone can crash here, hell dekar you should come too.
think about the hookah, and the beer we have.

Bees!

Smash Ace
so if i cant make it to FF i wanna see if i can go to colorado springs get together tomorrow, so its at the garden of the gods exit or something like that at a mcdonalds?
I posted details on your wall on AiB. I hope you can make it to FF though. Its both our leaders being there for morale. Like the King and his general leaving on the eave of battle. D:

If you don't go we must own extra hard for ya!

Actually its just the king. If the general (tim) doesn't come then my analogy will be correct

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Meno wants to smash as well.

Unfortunately, I work at my dad's Deli. He's starting to do dinners as of this Friday and needs me to work. I'd prolly get off around nine. Dude **** this.

I'll find a way to get there. Hell maybe if I really can't go to FF I'll just spend the night Friday and play smash with you guys :)

My mommy says I can't take the bus home in the dark...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
NM can't make it now. O:

DFG I think they need refunds O: O: O:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. You always try to avoid paying online LOL!! I don't know why. The venue fee has changed as we will be providing food for events going foward. We are working to cut a better deal with some pizza places in the area to provide us with even more food then what we had for the Holiday Bash. Food went quick so now we know that we need to buy more to accomondate for the event. We are also looking into some other options for food to help the players out. We realized that it was a pain to not have food at the event so we have started doing this. Of course we will be providing drinks for everyone as always. Because of this the venue fee online is $15 and the door is $20.

Now with that being said if for some reason you paid online but then couldn't make it I will refund your money for the event. That is not a problem. I don't want you to lose money because of some weather issue. I did that for a player at one of the ranbats when it snowed. I typcically don't do refunds but in situation where circumstancs out of you hands you can't attend i.e. weather I make exceptions.
quoted oh man.

Dekar173

Justice Man
When I become not a bum and get a car (money went towards school this semmy) this won't happen, ever.

But when will I finally get a car? Oh boy am I worthless...

Bees!

Smash Ace
The trombone almost cheered me up

Looks lke if NM and Vegas deconfirmed all we have left is a relentless onslaught of Metaknights coming from the West :/

@ Dekar. So you aren't coming?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
With this terrible turn of events, we have another issue to address: I don't really have room for 7 ks smashers to sleep in my house. Anyone able to help out with it? I mean, technically they fit, but unless they're really good friends, I don't know if they'll approve...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wait, so what's festing tomorrow?

I can't make the Springs, but is NorCo doing something?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
GGs Z! your Tager is really good, and not just a newb saying that- compared to some high level tagers i've faced your tager ***** hard. I definately feel I got some really solid matches in against you and you definately showed me a few things like not ALWAYS teching out of **** and setting up first as well. But ya, can't wait to go do some in person matches at FF wewt sauce.

And time to learn a few more hitchains that i can turn into combos

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably fest, since I'll have affinity with me. Will post when I'm done with stuff for the day.

Also, cool stuff CT. I didn't realize you were in IT as well.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
so is there a fest in longmont and tim hosting a fest as well tomorrow?

also- i really REALLY wanna play the other BB players on here now even more so someone should have a bb setup for tomorrow mmhmmm.

Top Bottom