• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But he has to go thru Denver to get there.

rolf at DLT, "demonic left turn"???? it was actually dmitriy.
and props to tim for another fun fest!

yuck @ going through this day after the all nighter, and i still have abstract algebra hw! FML
That would be a tight handle. He should use it.

Dmitriy is a tight name, even if he spells it weird.

For Ps3 only, sorry Tanz ):

Yeah I mean, I unno I'm just way better at shooting games then I am fighting. So I think everyone is pretty easy, not to braaaaaaaaag. haha :p

I was going to play CS, then play with Yang, but I was like..they really should update that game hahaha.
Play Halo with the Mexicans. I think it's time for an ego check, soooooooooon.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Cactuar m2k mew2king mookierah umbreon_sow gimpyfish (suuuuuucks) azen chudatz wobbles axe (is tight) Silent Spectre Silent Wolf Ka Master Taj$ Forward Eggz Eggm Boss8 Chillendude malva00 tigerbombz

Just trying to drag players in here via namesearch, don't mind me, guize.

EDIT: GamerGuitarist7 GG7 James Woodis

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So does anyone know where i could buy a ps2 to ps3 converter without having to order one?(in person) Also- I have today off sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo someone should host a fest.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Thank you z, appreciate that- on that note gonna go get a converter and perhaps pick up a copy of BB

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
why would i pay attention to how you post most of you brawl players just post spam i mean take a look at like the last 15 pages of this thread if you're on 10 PPP or the last 5 pages on 50 PPP
At least I use punctuation. >__>

Also, the advice to DLT applies to me as well! And he's DOP...DemonicLettuceTomato is my name!

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
UL! if your the one whos gonna stream FF, can i have the link your gonna use so we can get some audience for this saturday

Edit: also Kansas and new mexico are gonna do crews at FF do we wanna join in to? and if yes, who will our 6-7 players be?

Underload

Lazy
X is my favorite person. ****** all of California like it's none of his business.

As for Dave bugging me about the url, here it is. I ask that everyone spread it around today, tomorrow, and Friday so we can get a good amount of viewers. Needs hype, yo.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fighter-frenzy

Underload

Lazy
Z, I might need a ride this Saturday. I'll know for absolute sure on Friday, I hope a day's heads up is enough. I'd still need your number for easier contact / maybe future stuff.

You shouldn't have to make too huge of a detour for me, if you're my last resort. I live right off of 470 and Quincy, and from there you can hop back on 470, and I can expain the directions to the venue from there.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Z, I might need a ride this Saturday. I'll know for absolute sure on Friday, I hope a day's heads up is enough. I'd still need your number for easier contact / maybe future stuff.

You shouldn't have to make too huge of a detour for me, if you're my last resort. I live right off of 470 and Quincy, and from there you can hop back on 470, and I can expain the directions to the venue from there.
719-232-3693.

Anyone else can send me a text, asking. Just tell me who you are first. And don't be a **** and spam me, plzkthxbai :D

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
kk sweet, you can pound on me for like 2 hours and tell me what i need to stop doing.(later of course<3)

sam edit, pretty sure this is what she said too.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
If i get all my homework done, i'll drive down for this i guess. Let me check out the drive time, and then i might be able to give rides if anyone needs one, i'll be coming from FoCo and heading back up that night.

Underload

Lazy
If i get all my homework done, i'll drive down for this i guess. Let me check out the drive time, and then i might be able to give rides if anyone needs one, i'll be coming from FoCo and heading back up that night.
Are you coming straight from FoCo that morning, or will you be at your parents' the night before, or some-dizzle like that?

Underload

Lazy
We all know. Greg ****ed up badly with Soul Cal nats.

Although I don't know what you're talking about with the venue fees. They've stayed the same, it's just that every event is held in a different venue with different circumstances, so it usually changes.

definitelynotsomeone

Smash Rookie
We all know. Greg ****ed up badly with Soul Cal nats.

Although I don't know what you're talking about with the venue fees. They've stayed the same, it's just that every event is held in a different venue with different circumstances, so it usually changes.
trust me its not just about the venue fee, and the fact is that most of the money doesn't even go to the venue because he gets it for free. Another thing is this bs online registration thing now. Why the hell do we have to do that now, wtf was wrong with the system before where we could just pre-reg then pay in cash. Theres that dumb service charge bs too. And the venue fee has not been the same the whole time. There is also a whole bunch of shadyness going on also. Such as people not getting payed including some of their staff.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, we already know that he doesn't pay for venue. We know he makes money off these things. We know he effed up with SC4 nats. And we know that he STILL hasn't paid Dan.

Buuuuut he provides us with the venue, and he hasn't crossed us. There's some iffy stuff going on, but if you take time to talk to him, Greg will show you what money goes where, why, how, etc.

We also have a contingency plan lined up, should he or EFL ever really try to **** us over. It's easy to ruin video game businesses using the simple "boycott and host tournaments for free" method, and we have back-up plans, should either group try to mess with us.

Also, I'd point the finger @ Lance before I would Greg.

Of course, if any of our OoSers have been ripped off in the Smash series, I'd love to hear about it, so I can remedy things ASAP. Worst case scenario, I'll continue to host tournaments without the C3 franchise. Best case, I'll clear things up, and Greg can continue to earn money off of his business.

EDIT: Also, using a handle that has zero posts pretty much makes you an unreliable source. Post from your real account, so we take you seriously.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Of course, if any of our OoSers have been ripped off in the Smash series, I'd love to hear about it, so I can remedy things ASAP. Worst case scenario, I'll continue to host tournaments without the C3 franchise. Best case, I'll clear things up, and Greg can continue to earn money off of his business.
Tim with your help easily remedied that for Mike and I at Supercon. Not sure if Dave ever got his payout though since his scrub *** left the day before payouts happened >.>

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
I got my money, he mailed it to me
and i had a good reason for not getting it! saturday we ran the venue all the way till closing and they couldn't pay us that night cause they put everything away..and i had to work the next day on sunday.... :l

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
obviously its dtl, but seriously Z get online so we can bb
Wait what?!?!

Firstly, I just got home from work...But I'm actually interested in who it is. At first I thought Tony, but Tony did a great job responding in a way that only a mental patient would if it was to themself.

I <3 Greg. Though...I'm going to try and get some tournies going...$20 door fee is outrageous.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
stereotyped due to the lower cases of the forum name, the pretty consistent punctuation and grammar and the total trolling effort through pure logic and tripping over their own words due to not knowing enough on the subject/lacking credibility

(most of this post is a joke btw)

hey but seriously - who is definatelynotsomeone/tim

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
We all know who DNT is...

I don't think definatelynotsomeone was really trolling. In fact, I think it's nice of them to take the time to create the account and posts. Though I'm not sure I agree with him, DNS seems legitimate.

And lol Magus.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I am not definitelynottim, if that's what you're implying Dylan. And Fino doesn't know who it is either, if you're thinking you be crafty.

Top Bottom