• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I won't be able to come over for another hour+ so I might not go at all. We'll see when that time rolls around.

How long's all this lasting?

Dekar173

Justice Man
In JT's attempt to insult Tony, he inadvertently insults Dave. Worse than Tony deliberately insulting Molly in an attempt to insult UL?

Seriously, Tony, a while back you got on Casey's...err...case...about a comment you perceived to be homophobic. You told him to stop talking around it, man up and apologize. Here, you clearly made a stupid, sexist comment. I'd suggest you follow your own advice. And don't call that earlier post an apology. You don't call somebody a ****** in a freaking apology post. You also don't preface your apology with "I guess" (read: "I still feel what I said was justified, buuut here you go..."). You also also don't demonstrate how heeeeeeeesitant you are to own up to what you said with elongated voooooowels like thiiiiiiiiis.
He specializes in Spacing, not in Apologizing. Unfortunately his metagame isn't advanced enough for him to be a Double Expert!

In all seriousness though, this entire argument is stupid-

Tony is raged over me being a top player.

Tony is raged that Peter did... something?

Tony tried to troll Molly in order to make me/her/people mad?

Tony, no apology is necessary, we can easily eradicate the problem and I have a solution-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swzh0ngMNJo

Also how has Inui earned people's hatred for a long time? He's way ****ing cooler than you are, that's for sure.

Underload

Lazy
Dekar, I know you're angry, but that argument ended a while ago. Try not to bring it up, at least in the actual thread. Too much argument and stress here lately.

I've heard from some people that Inui's the nicest guy in person, I've also heard one of the twins (at least I think it was) paint the picture of a complete *******.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
He specializes in Spacing, not in Apologizing. Unfortunately his metagame isn't advanced enough for him to be a Double Expert!

Tony, no apology is necessary, we can easily eradicate the problem and I have a solution-

Also how has Inui earned people's hatred for a long time? He's way ****ing cooler than you are, that's for sure.
lol this guy is visibly upset good job tony

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dekar...please don't? We don't need this now. You're a moderator. CO boards troll CO boards enough as is.

edit: gratz on P4 performance.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Not to sound rude, Ferdi, but what are you, inattentive to how I post? Do I post like I'm afraid to get banned? I was trying to say that he, being a moderator, shouldn't rekindle flame wars.

I had a censor dodge in there to show I meant business :mad: but I couldn't use it properly without seeming overly offensive.

And Dekar...beating DEHF...:laugh:...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Not to sound rude, Ferdi, but what are you, inattentive to how I post? Do I post like I'm afraid to get banned? I was trying to say that he, being a moderator, shouldn't rekindle flame wars.

I had a censor dodge in there to show I meant business :mad: but I couldn't use it properly without seeming overly offensive.
why would i pay attention to how you post most of you brawl players just post spam i mean take a look at like the last 15 pages of this thread if you're on 10 PPP or the last 5 pages on 50 PPP

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

lolno

I was annoyed that you had to stoop to acting like a schoolyard bully vs NEO. That's pretty much it. You being a top player Diddy in Brawl is cool and all, buuuuuut really not that big a deal. It's like being a top player in Breaker's Revenge. Grats, I guess? Nice placing @ p4.

Inui got drunk and punched Orion. People can give him **** for it. Simple as that.

I'd tell you to take any more raaaaaaaaage to PMs, or I'll do the reporting bit, but what good does it do vs a mod? So yeah, rage all you want, I dun care. I'm done with trolling for a while. Or at least for the next day or so. Lookin' forward to FF!

lol this guy is visibly upset good job tony
And he didn't even see my best post. :D

===

GOOD GAMES @ THE SMASHFEST TODAY, GUIZE!

Josiaaaaaah - Nice jorb gettin' off randomly. Your ROB is making me happeh.
Timotee - Don't lose to YL with Ganon! GJ in teams, and thanks for hosting. Lotsa fun.
TC - Your Falco's lookin' smoother than last time I saw it. Tiiiiiight. Sorry we didn't get to play 1v1
Chris - YL for Jiggz counter? Lololol. Lotsa fun playing you in Melee, eating @ Pete's, playing in Brawl, teaming in Brawl, and seeing you get waaaaaaaay more dessert than any of us bargained for. I hope you had a good time in CO/the US, and would love to see ya back sometime. If I ever head to Australia, I'll definitely hit you up. Good games, and thanks for keeping it so that I still have yet to meet an Australian I didn't like. :D!
OH, AND THANK YOU FOR SAYING YOU LIKE AMERICAN ACCENTS! WE LOVE AUSTRALIAN ACCENTS, TOO!

Or I do, anyway.
Jamaal - I miss you already. Teams with you involved are too fun. =)
DLT - Don't get discouraged, and never ever give up on a match. Clutch play is super-important. If you let your opponent beat you without actually taking all 3 stock, then you're playing with a handicap.
Whoever I forgot - Sorry! I always forget someone. Usually Mikezor. GGs, and sorry.

Lotsa fun today. Gonna crash, and hopefully (hopefully) snag a jorb tomorrow.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
rolf at DLT, "demonic left turn"???? it was actually dmitriy.
and props to tim for another fun fest!

yuck @ going through this day after the all nighter, and i still have abstract algebra hw! FML

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Chris is a cool guy! Skis American mountains and doesn't afraid of anything (except for oversized food portions.) Thanks for coming by, playing some smash, comparing cultures, and stuffing your face with us! We're sorry for the poor selection of dessert-itude. I think the Joker just took all our desserts and it's up to Batman to stop him.

Smash Fest was hilariously fun times. Too bad I couldn't provide much to the 1 on 1s. But when teams came along... RAGE WINS!

I'm still sorry for taking you with me to death Tim :( But I still am humored greatly.

It was good to sit down and actually play with you Bees. Albeit teams, we still got to play :)

Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~! <3

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
For Ps3 only, sorry Tanz ):

Yeah I mean, I unno I'm just way better at shooting games then I am fighting. So I think everyone is pretty easy, not to braaaaaaaaag. haha :p

I was going to play CS, then play with Yang, but I was like..they really should update that game hahaha.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Yeah I mean, I unno I'm just way better at shooting games then I am fighting. So I think everyone is pretty easy, not to braaaaaaaaag. haha :p

I was going to play CS, then play with Yang, but I was like..they really should update that game hahaha.
the game is fine as it is. Sure it doesn't have the greatest graphics , but we all know thats not what makes a game good.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

gtfo. 360 > PS3.

For shooters at least <.<...

jk, but i heard ps3 mw2 is a ***** to find games on.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
the game is fine as it is. Sure it doesn't have the greatest graphics , but we all know thats not what makes a game good.

I know that ;p
But like this list is what I care about:

It says it uses the same physics as Halo. So why not just play Halo.
The hit boxes are way off.
I've read countless of complaints about server issues.
Countless complaints about hacking and cheating.

Edit: What do you mean Games on? o_O Tranz

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Like, apparently PSN has more hackers, the party system sucks even more than on the 360, and a lot less people play.

That's just what i've heard though.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Well I only seen people glitch on youtube, but that was like...when it 1st came out. Just been playing for a few nights though out the week so far, haven't seen any problems. I don't go to party matches, ( I do the whole work as a whole team, likely cause I''ve played alot of Socom...just works better..though Socom does have teams too....)

but you can just send a reqeust..so I'm not sure how that compares to 360.

But the game is easy, I'm sure alot more skilled players play on 360. I mean seriously, 6 hours and Im level 38 already. Knife kills (: and p90 (:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Heading up to FF this Saturday early in the morning. Does anyone need a ride between the Springs and Final Destination?

Top Bottom