• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Smash Today?

I'm in Denver and out of school till January. :D

Smashtimes plz.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Is anyone up for some lag-fi? I am resorting to the depravity that is laggy wi-fi friendlies.
0817-8451-2798

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have Pikachu and Diddy covered. (Pikachu needs some srs work though.)

Bees, I'll play you on wifi, but I'm just gonna be going random the whole time cause it's wifi.

Fino

Smash Master
Team if Fino decides to bail on me? Yes?

I might spare you from that bear hug if you decide to.
LOLWUT?!? The only reason I still asking is because you're going around telling people there's a small chance you're going <.<''
I wouldn't bail on you fag, haha... but goin around sayin you gunna leave me hangin and then trying to say I'M going to bail on you... not legit.

~Fino

Bees!

Smash Ace
I have Pikachu and Diddy covered. (Pikachu needs some srs work though.)

Bees, I'll play you on wifi, but I'm just gonna be going random the whole time cause it's wifi.
Sounds good to me! I just wanna play a human being. Is that your FC?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I think what UL is trying to say is we need more players.

We're actually good on Falcos. We got Munch and TC. We had Jamaal and Dave :(

We don't rreeaallyy need an Ice Climbers...Without MU knowledge you can still do fine if you playing uncomfortably gay. Get ***** Goyf.

MKs are the main thing. The fact that I'm the best MK in CO really says something...REALLY says something...

Oh yeah, DDD. We need one. We also need a luigi in brawl. No real reason. I just like him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Luigi is my mid tier main.

And I just realized I need your code. I looked back to find yours but realized it was Nite's....

@ Moblin
I'm doing that shiz tomorrow during off. I have no large paper.

Edit: Wow, I'm stupid. Didn't even realize it was in your post. >______________>

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the love on my blog post DTL <3 More to come, professional-style, and possibly featuring more antics with Tim!

(I didn't know how else to reach you.)

EDIT: I play Farco D:! As long as I remember how to play Smash!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
]I'm starting a petition to ban Ganondorf (Brawl) in Colorado.

His Side B can infinite the entire cast and his Dair is alright.

Also, Moblin will have to main someone better or kill himself...

Anyone?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
awesome. I know 3 people named Z now.
One is my friend's girlfriend, her name is Zenure. Guess what happened there?
Then I know this asian guy named Ze-hong and we just all call him Z, lol
But you probably have the coolest nickname origin ever.
But I've never met you O.o
Glad you liked my story O.o I don't play StarCraft with them anymore... FOR THE !%#$ING SWARM!!

I am in Colorado now D:
I got your controller still. Did you want me to replace the stick? The stick's hat seems a bit battle worn and torn :/

[the disturbing image]
I bet you have that posted on your ceiling under your bed so you can look at it each night, don't ya?

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Glad you liked my story O.o I don't play StarCraft with them anymore... FOR THE !%#$ING SWARM!!

I got your controller still. Did you want me to replace the stick? The stick's hat seems a bit battle worn and torn :/

I bet you have that posted on your ceiling under your bed so you can look at it each night, don't ya?
Duddeee I totally forgot to reply to your message!!!! But yes if you don't mind of course, I would much enjoy that.

You're attending holiday bash right?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If he had his way, he'd be running it.

T.T

Melee todaylee, people. Someone organize something or other at their place. Imma go donate first, tho.

Also, we are down to one tape. If anyone could purchase/bring some sometime soon, that'd be tiiiiight.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Naw, ganondorf rules Dylan. And Dair is a pretty bad move, btw. It's all about the Up air, yo.

You were the one who cut my awesome plastic belt off of me at that one tourney because I had it on too tight!

also, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1895979/Worlds-oldest-living-tree-over-9000-years-old.html

look at the comments..... lol

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
If he had his way, he'd be running it.

T.T

Melee todaylee, people. Someone organize something or other at their place. Imma go donate first, tho.

Also, we are down to one tape. If anyone could purchase/bring some sometime soon, that'd be tiiiiight.
It just so happens that I have found a brand spankn new tape! JUST FOR UU!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for the Holiday Bash closes December 16, 2009 at 12:01am.

Holiday Bash Pre-reg:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/nvgaforms/register.php?form-id=10

Make sure you pay online to get the pre-reg rate. Also a couple of cool announcements:

Holiday Bash Promos:

-Cutthroat and Auraria Campus BookStore is hosting a pre-event raffle where you can win a FREE DELL LAPTOP!! To win it you must become a facebook fan of Colorado Cutthroat, Auraria Campus BookStore and Sigis Pool Hall and Arcade to be entered in the drawing. You must also be present and attend the Holiday Bash!!

-Cutthroat will be selling and raffling off Cutthroat paraphernalia for those who are interested. You will be able to put in orders for more stuff at the event. Online ordering will be available very soon!!

You can see all these details here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/Bash.php#promotions

This is the place to be people on December 19. With drink, food, prizes, raffles, great casual play and competitive tournaments Cutthroat hopes to make your holiday season as good one!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
UU? Time to break out Bellossom, *****es.

Hahahahahhaha

I forgot you were that ********.

<3

Those comments... D:<

Nah Choice Band Technician Scyther ***** all in UU XD

Pokemon EDIT: Anyone here play Pokemon competitively? I am looking to get back into it. I have many teams that I have not used in ages. And If I find my Platinum I have the **** n est team of all!
**** n est EDIT: I found my Platinum!!!!! Yay! I wanna pokemon battle.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Nah Choice Band Technician Scyther ***** all in UU XD

Pokemon EDIT: Anyone here play Pokemon competitively? I am looking to get back into it. I have many teams that I have not used in ages. And If I find my Platinum I have the **** n est team of all!
**** n est EDIT: I found my Platinum!!!!! Yay! I wanna pokemon battle.
um i think just about everyone ever

does this mean the paypal isssue is fixed dfg, also i'm wonder why there is always a "online service charge"

Top Bottom