• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
**** you tim, you ****ing fat *** piece of fat ****. Lay off the ****ing burritos you ****ty ***** sucking lobster scrotum. Maybe if you didn't ****ing ***** your ridiculous **** out to ****** flavored ****** mutants, you'd have friends.

-Love, Demo.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
He usually leaves early(night before and stays in a hotel.) Unless he has room for Starr, Munch(which would not be aloud to spend the night in a hotel with other guys), JCVD and myself in his car and hotel room. Which would be insanity on my part to ask that of him. I have a friend who owns an auto shop he is coming over today and will take a look at it. Maybe I can persuade him to help me out.
I still might be able to go. I just don't want to put my sister out of the picture. However I have another idea.
I don't mind waking up extra early on Saturday to take you guys up. I only rent a hotel room because of convenience. But yeah, call/text/fb message me what your plans are. After finals, I'll be very flexible. No homo.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I suppose I forgot to mention this. After Holiday Bash, I'm going to my family's Christmas party. People are welcome to come. It's at:

6921 S Himalaya Way
Centennial, CO 80016

7:30-????

Catches: I'm staying there overnight, so I can't give people rides afterwards. If you're drinking, you're not driving afterwards. I'll probably be leaving the tourney early to go there, so if you wanna go with me you gotta accept that.

Fino

Smash Master
D-D-Double Post
Is there anyone that can host me the day of? :D
I also lost my list of MMs, but if you all want to call them out now... or just find the kid w/ the pink shoes ;D whatever works. I might need to pay hotel monies now =/ Every MM helps haha (well.... if I win that is lol)

~Fino

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
hey fino, i'm happy u got some guarantees, cause i still don't know if i can house you yet lol. if i were to, you wouldn't have to move around.

anyways, i want to smash tuesday and wednesday who is interested?

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
Gah! I've got finals coming up and I'm a bit nervous how I'll do. I'll be happy when Friday comes around. I'll be out for winter break and I won't have the stress of school constantly on my mind. For those of you who don't know me., I look forward to seeing you at Holiday Bash. You'll know it's me because of the blue hat I'll be wearing. Feel free to come up and talk to me. Maybe we can get some friendlies/MM's in.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
I'm going to Bash if Dave from Boulder does so I can get my sensor bar =x

Also I might be setting up melee at my school during finals week instead of studying rofl

Fino

Smash Master
hey fino, i'm happy u got some guarantees, cause i still don't know if i can house you yet lol. if i were to, you wouldn't have to move around.
Yeah yeah, just gimme a heads up, it's like a week away ^^;
I want to get housing taken care of by tues/wed otherwise Imma start having to get hotels <.<
Address: 4007 Hawthorne Circle
Longmont, CO

Mah name's Dylan >:0
oh hai dtl, thanks ;D
100% chance of me going to Holiday Bash because I'm going to team with fino.

Just a heads up.
*fixed*
Thanks for the heads up UL.

~Fino

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So this one time I was training my Ivysaur versus random computers.

For some reason I think, "lol fino is dumb."

And then I get to fight the aqua green Olimar and I think, "lol fino is dumb."

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
50% chance because of concert.

Reduced to 15% because it's UL.

Possibly less.

I still have no teammate, btw. ):

Bees!

Smash Ace
If Fino is staying in state longer I need to find a way to play him in some post-Holiday Bash friendlies before he goes.
Also Love ya Dave <3. No homo

Fino

Smash Master
If Fino is staying in state longer I need to find a way to play him in some post-Holiday Bash friendlies before he goes.
Yea-yea... where ever I end up being able to stay, I'm DEFINITELY down for some extra smash ;)
So this one time I was training my Ivysaur versus random computers.

For some reason I think, "lol fino is dumb."

And then I get to fight the aqua green Olimar and I think, "lol fino is dumb."
So this one time I was training my ICs versus some random computers.

For some reason I think, "Meno gunna get wrecked in that MM we have, hope he puts out"

And then I get to fight a peach and I think "Meno gunna get wrecked in that MM we have, hope he puts out"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Iy-YmKyWo
Fino, 100% you can stay with us at least that Friday!
Mad props to DMK... anyone else in co this cool? haha

~Fino

EDIT: Whoever wants to win teams, hit me up.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
thats it, i'm tired of this bs signing the name with ~ at the end. I'm showing up to holiday bash with the mcgangbang squad and were gonna gang bang the hell out of everyone.

Bees!

Smash Ace
thats it, i'm tired of this bs signing the name with ~ at the end. I'm showing up to holiday bash with the mcgangbang squad and were gonna gang bang the hell out of everyone.
o.O Dare I ask?

EDIT: I might try the mcgangbang this Friday but I am still confused by the rest of that statement.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Gah! I've got finals coming up and I'm a bit nervous how I'll do. I'll be happy when Friday comes around. I'll be out for winter break and I won't have the stress of school constantly on my mind. For those of you who don't know me., I look forward to seeing you at Holiday Bash. You'll know it's me because of the blue hat I'll be wearing. Feel free to come up and talk to me. Maybe we can get some friendlies/MM's in.
Wtf? You're still in school right now?

Wow, DU gets out too early.

I love the title name and I love you guys
<3

100% sure i'm not going to Holiday bash, real life is coming hard in the form of family members on their deathbeds.

Sorry Fino, we can't do our MM :/ Next time i see you we will though.

Gl to everyone at Holiday.
Just remembered that I didn't reply to this. =(

Hope things pick up for ya. Sorry that's happening, man.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? You're still in school right now?

Wow, DU gets out too early.
Remember, DU is on the quarter system. I miss going there :/

hey Z, why do people call you that? What's your real name?
Long story made short, Zephyre was my LAN name, and it got so known that someone said, "I call Lord Zephyre!" when I walked into the door. Got shorten to Lord Z, but the Lord part is too egotistical :/ Thus, Z

Dan (Da man)
@.@ Who said my name!? @.@

BTW,
Gary was here, Ash is a loser!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Actually Fino, in coolness tier list, I'm prolly #2 hated in CO by CO smash :(
Definitely #1 from OoSers...

But yeah, Friday would be great. There's also a party that night at one of my friends house. We could go there or just smash. I don't really care which...OK I like smash more...and it might be good the get some practice against someone good unlike stupid Meno who isn't good but is bad at this game and cannot win things because he has no skill and is lacking in it yes.

Top Bottom