• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Tomorrow?

ggs guys. it was a good time. aside from that Roman screwing up the recordings lulz.

I'd really like to play smash tomorrow and record vids with Yang playing if possible. And I REALLY wanna get a vid of Tim beating Ferdi in marth dittos ROFL XD. I'm open all day. Just say when and where and I'll be there.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Anyone holding a Smashfest this weekend? like Saturday or Sunday? Like a pre-Holiday Bash-Bash? Would be cool.

Bees!

Smash Ace
JCVD! We need to team sometime. We could be 'The Things from The Springs?'

EDIT: That or 'Bearded Awesomeness!'

EDIT EDIT: That or 'Not-Quite Top Tier Omni-gay.'

EDIT EDIT EDIT: 'Metal Gear HAIII!!!'?, 'Nade-fest'?. 'A Marshmallow and A Man.'?

Okay I'm done. I'm just slightly bored.

Lying EDIT: Or we can go ROB and Snake and call ourselves R.O.B.(Robotic Operating Beard.)

Fino

Smash Master
Hey guys.

Life.

Yeahhhh. Probably gonna put everything down and go to Holiday Bash, but watch out for my now-famous "not showing up" tactics.
You better show up... who would I team with? <.<

On another note... I NEED housing, preferably it'd be awesome if I could stay longer just to chill and what not. Winter break I'd prolly stay until mon/tues if I could.

~Fino

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie

You better show up... who would I team with? <.<

On another note... I NEED housing, preferably it'd be awesome if I could stay longer just to chill and what not. Winter break I'd prolly stay until mon/tues if I could.

~Fino
i might be able to provide housing. my friend from wyoming is coming and also needs housing, if he doesn't bring his gf i can house some1 else. when do u need it?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I might not be able to go now to Holiday Bash. My car is not working. If I don't get it fixed. I might not be able to get it fixed either if its too expensive. Totally down about this now :( . I just hope something happens to help the situation. I will post again when I find out what is wrong and if it can be fixed in time for Holiday Bash

Top Bottom