• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Well I came to announce I am retiring from brawl for awhile
I have been letting the game consume my life and it has been ruining my life, I flunked out of college
So I will be retiring, so nonew mxico tournament or holiday bash, or holiday bash might be my last tournament I will have to see
so young smashers, dont be like me
See ya colorado!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
oh ****.

didn't balance your life and **** happens. O:

Dekar173

Justice Man
That really sucks Dave, but you'll get everything figured out man. Put gaming aside for a long/short/however long needs be while and you'll be back on track soon enough.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I guess that means the trip is off for me too. Thats not important though. Whats important is that you get back on your feet. We will miss you while you are away. :(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
To Zac: I have a bunch more of him on my wii. I'll upload them soon and tell ya.

God I'm depressed. Dave, you better be back soon.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool. Right when I come back, I find out Dave is leaving. :<

Looks like Zajderload no longer has competition.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkd7os1Jf1k

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@DTL: I edited the description to say that I won. For some reason Windows Movie Maker sucks at splitting a 28GB HD Video of recorded matches from yesterday.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh god I remember that.

So much hilarity ensued.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I hope you get your stuff together so you can come back to your hobbies Dave. I'm sad I never met you before you decided to quit, but meh. I never come to anything.

btw Tim, I still main Ganon

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yang, I have some bad news. You guys failed to connect the VCR right, so nothing got recorded.

Good luck getting your life back in order Davey.

Shut up Moblin.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yang, can you play tomorrow or today? I'd prefer tomorrah, but if you can only do it today, then we should. I really want to get vids of you up on the tubes 'fore I give DTL his stuff back.

Sorry that happened, Dave. You'll be fine, though. A little catch-up and you'll be good as new.

If you can go to tournaments still, even just for friendlies, I'd suggest it. Dropping something that's such a huge part of your life suddenly can make for some madd depression issues, trust me on that one. Just don't spend time practicing, and treat it like drinking. Do it socially and responsibly.

Still, I feel for you, hard. Lemme know if'n you need anything.

Aside from money. Fresh outta that. =(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Yang, can you play tomorrow or today? I'd prefer tomorrah, but if you can only do it today, then we should. I really want to get vids of you up on the tubes 'fore I give DTL his stuff back.

Sorry that happened, Dave. You'll be fine, though. A little catch-up and you'll be good as new.

If you can go to tournaments still, even just for friendlies, I'd suggest it. Dropping something that's such a huge part of your life suddenly can make for some madd depression issues, trust me on that one. Just don't spend time practicing, and treat it like drinking. Do it socially and responsibly.

Still, I feel for you, hard. Lemme know if'n you need anything.

Aside from money. Fresh outta that. =(
i could probably do it tommorow

Top Bottom