• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might not be able to go now to Holiday Bash. My car is not working. If I don't get it fixed. I might not be able to get it fixed either if its too expensive. Totally down about this now :( . I just hope something happens to help the situation. I will post again when I find out what is wrong and if it can be fixed in time for Holiday Bash
Dan lives in the Springs. Hit him up for a ride.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Dan lives in the Springs. Hit him up for a ride.
He usually leaves early(night before and stays in a hotel.) Unless he has room for Starr, Munch(which would not be aloud to spend the night in a hotel with other guys), JCVD and myself in his car and hotel room. Which would be insanity on my part to ask that of him. I have a friend who owns an auto shop he is coming over today and will take a look at it. Maybe I can persuade him to help me out.
I still might be able to go. I just don't want to put my sister out of the picture. However I have another idea.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony You should not be in charge of the name of this thread
You come up with teh gayest shiz
Sorry that I made this thread a billion years ago. I toldja guys to give me thread names.

I'm not gonna just put "Delicious Dave" thread. Gimme a name, and I'll change it.

DTL needs to learn how to use teh ellipsis.

EDIT: Josiah, why not see about getting a ride with him, and housing with one of the people up here?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Sorry that I made this thread a billion years ago. I toldja guys to give me thread names.

I'm not gonna just put "Delicious Dave" thread. Gimme a name, and I'll change it.

DTL needs to learn how to use teh ellipsis.

EDIT: Josiah, why not see about getting a ride with him, and housing with one of the people up here?
I might try that. I will see if instead Lucre and S0Apy can give my sister a ride home. I don't know I am about to have my car looked at so I will weigh my options afterwards. Good thinking though.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
100% sure i'm not going to Holiday bash, real life is coming hard in the form of family members on their deathbeds.

Sorry Fino, we can't do our MM :/ Next time i see you we will though.

Gl to everyone at Holiday.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Okay We diagnose the problem(By we I mean him) and its a temperature sensor. Not a big thing as I was previously fearing. If I can't get it fixed I can always ride up with Z. Also JCVD I talked to Z and if you want to get a ride up he doesn't mind. We will be leaving Friday night. So if you can prepare to leave then. (Tell your work that you have explosive diarrhea. That should do it. This all based on however me not getting my car fixed by next Saturday. Which I might be able to afford going to Holiday Bash if I pay to fix it. So ya thats basically it.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Melee may be my least favorite of the SSB trilogy, however I like it better than all the other games they were talking about(Half-life is amazing though) . Also I lol'd at all of the butt-hurt HL2 fans and the like complaining about vote bots and saying things like who can press buttons faster than the other person. Truth be told the Smash series is more because once you beat the game it still retains playability and can be enjoyed with others. But Ya I voted gotta support Smash!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Moblin, you have to get the rocks to fall on the shadow. But I think there's a timer, because I only got it to half life and then got the end of dream like usual.

Bees!

Smash Ace
the hell is wrong with you? Melee is the BEST ssb game.
Alot is. However, my therapist advises me to look at what is right with me rather than what is wrong with me XD. Personally I like SSB64 just a little bit more than I like Brawl and way more than I like SSBM. Maybe because the last two initials are BM/ Or maybe I would rather not put the effort into it as much as I would need to be good at the game(Its a very technical game!) Technical isn't everything in my world. I still like it, just less than the others. Also I'm calling a sleep deprivation john here so don't take what I typed here seriously. Good night.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Some men change after they come back from Nam, Korea, or Afghanistan, for Ken it was survivor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A98QLymh_4k

Ferdi edit: so from what i understand BlazBlue is getting an updated version in the form of Continuum Shift? Is this one going to be the tournament standard? will there be an english version? and will there be more changes or will this be the final blazblue game until they come out with blazblue accent core or something

hadesblade

Smash Lord
you guys should all try this game. and tell me if you beat the shadow what happens

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Titch/level-up
I just spent 3 hours beating that =/.

When you beat shadow the next day starts like normal, but your stats don't reset. After you beat him you have to collect the 5 big gems and then go to some computer thing and it gives you a huge flashback thingie and explains what happened then the credits play.

3 hours of my life waisted. =/ lol xD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
D2 patch!

- Nightmare/Hell WilloWisps champions/uniques have had their damage greatly reduced.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
- Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.

Blue post

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=21730644778&sid=3000

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
yeah that game is fun lol. I finally beat it about an hour after I posted it.

Oh well back to DFO/dead rising.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I quit that game after five minutes.

It was Super Luigi Galaxy all over again, except no flutter jumping.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
D2 patch!

- Nightmare/Hell WilloWisps champions/uniques have had their damage greatly reduced.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
- Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.
- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.

Blue post

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=21730644778&sid=3000
this patch sounds like its gonna **** up alot of things...
- Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience.
uh goodbye uber lvling.

increased high rune dropping...uh this could be good or bad.

honestly i would just have been happy with a ladder reset.

also anything going on this weekend?

Bees!

Smash Ace

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
yo yang you up for some maple syrup or something i dont want to play dota wow hon lol so basically anything else. also, i sleep at like 3 or 4 pm and wake up the next day which is why im never on vent.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
yo yang you up for some maple syrup or something i dont want to play dota wow hon lol so basically anything else. also, i sleep at like 3 or 4 pm and wake up the next day which is why im never on vent.
Did your server add that new job ? Like Avan or something :confused:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
erg doesn't exist.

On a side note, I'm bored and lonely. So smash at my place from now until whenever. Any smash. Or other games. Yarp.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Curse You Carrr!!!!!

erg doesn't exist.

On a side note, I'm bored and lonely. So smash at my place from now until whenever. Any smash. Or other games. Yarp.
One of these days I will make it up there darn it. I wanna go to a Timfest so bad. On a semi-related note I have taken an interest in Melee (particularly Ice Climbers and Capt. Falcon.) Anyone have some good IC advice (I know about WD dSmash.)

Top Bottom