• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Actually Fino, in coolness tier list, I'm prolly #2 hated in CO by CO smash :(
Definitely #1 from OoSers...

But yeah, Friday would be great. There's also a party that night at one of my friends house. We could go there or just smash. I don't really care which...OK I like smash more...and it might be good the get some practice against someone good unlike stupid Meno who isn't good but is bad at this game and cannot win things because he has no skill and is lacking in it yes.
So the question is who's #1?

:o.

Haha I guess life has decided i'm not going to the holiday bash, my family members are actually well enough now and the doctors overblew their predictions so while they're still deathly sick it's not an emergency to visit them at this point.

Here's the kicker.

My lab professor lost my fourth lab pracitcal somehow.

I have to retake it.

Friday.

FML.

Fino

Smash Master
thats it, i'm tired of this bs signing the name with ~ at the end. I'm showing up to holiday bash with the mcgangbang squad and were gonna gang bang the hell out of everyone.
MM?
But yeah, Friday would be great. There's also a party that night at one of my friends house. We could go there or just smash. I don't really care which...OK I like smash more...and it might be good the get some practice against someone good unlike stupid Meno who isn't good but is bad at this game and cannot win things because he has no skill and is lacking in it yes.
What kind of a party? I'm down for both... wait.... aren't you like 14 .-. it's not like some twister/monopoly part is it? lulz (jk)
I play like 15 characters now... so I guess you'll get some practice @.@
and I sux at this game, dunno what you're talking about - haha

~Fino

Moblin

Smash Apprentice

The cello is the best solo instrument: fact.
*has played cello for 10 years*

~Fino :bee:
omg I've been playing for 3, you're my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
lol I indented so the page wouldn't stretch

haha I'd be way too embarassed, I suck!!!!!

maybe I'll bring it just to make you play something nice lol.... jk

Long story made short, Zephyre was my LAN name, and it got so known that someone said, "I call Lord Zephyre!" when I walked into the door. Got shorten to Lord Z, but the Lord part is too egotistical :/ Thus, Z

awesome. I know 3 people named Z now.

One is my friend's girlfriend, her name is Zenure. Guess what happened there?

Then I know this asian guy named Ze-hong and we just all call him Z, lol

But you probably have the coolest nickname origin ever.

Still deciding on a secondary. It's prolly gonna be MK. or IC's

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

MM?

What kind of a party? I'm down for both... wait.... aren't you like 14 .-. it's not like some twister/monopoly part is it? lulz (jk)
I play like 15 characters now... so I guess you'll get some practice @.@
and I sux at this game, dunno what you're talking about - haha

~Fino
yeah i only mm in melee or marvel which i don't think u play

to bees: it was not suppose to be a sexual reference if thats what you were wondering here u go http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gang banging

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
**** I swear to ****** ****ing *** boob **** pickle ******* god >:0

I'm seventeen....It's kinda odd...It's my friends mom's party, but there will be teenagers, drinking, and hopefully marijuana.

Seventeen...I'm a high school senior...Aren't you like a year older than me?

~17 year old

MK.II

Smash Rookie
omg I've been playing for 3, you're my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno. Guitar is a preeeeeeetty epic solo instrument.

I do think that cello is awesome though.

Listen to Cloud Cult?

Fino

Smash Master
lol I indented so the page wouldn't stretch
haha I'd be way too embarassed, I suck!!!!!
maybe I'll bring it just to make you play something nice lol.... jk
That's what I meant ^^; lulz ugh, I haven't played in awhile though, I'd have to practice some before I came so I don't sound like some ***** trying to play music that's way to hard for him lol.
yeah i only mm in melee or marvel which i don't think u play
I've never tried marvel, heard it was fun though. I'm way too rusty to be playing melee MM ;-; I'd have to work on my down B - lol.
I'm seventeen....It's kinda odd...It's my friends mom's party, but there will be teenagers, drinking, and hopefully marijuana.

Seventeen...I'm a high school senior...Aren't you like a year older than me?

~17 year old
2 years :3 get ***** XD. Maybe, it's whatever you want to do.
I dunno. Guitar is a preeeeeeetty epic solo instrument.

I do think that cello is awesome though.
*nods head in agreement*

~Fino

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
wifi brawl?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I wanna play... :/

Also I love cello. I wanna pick up guitar just for the hell of it, tho.

Right now I'm working on my music theory so I can not make a fool of myself when I go to college >.>

Rizen

Smash Legend
*still looking for doubles partner*
(Might team with you Zaj, just keepin options open)
*still looking for housing sat-tues (if possible)*

~Fino
I didn't want to team since we couldn't practice; neither you nor your skill had anything to do with declining to team before. If you still need a partner I will. My Link's not bad, for Link, and it's better than nothing. Send me a message; these boards are hard to keep up with.:dizzy:

(I've been waiting to see who can't get a good tier character partner)

The dumb Holly-bash pre-registration thing's not letting me use paypal. Is anyone else getting this?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
How to beat Tony + Nite: If facing Nite, roll. If facing Tony, attack oos because he's only been practicing melee and will think there is shield stun for like 4 rounds before remembering.

Top Bottom