• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Bluemycon(Fox) vs Ferdi(Marth) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMwtX52IFYI&feature=channel

neva happun

also, i've learned ALOT by watching myself play its ridiculous
That match hurts my feelings. Get owned, Kenny.

Fixing that nao.

I smash waaaaaaaay too much nowadays, and trying to cape Marth while he's ledgegrabbed hasn't worked once in all the times we've played. Still haven't watched the matches vs Kenny, tho.

Mario's fsmash is the ****.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
That match hurts my feelings. Get owned, Kenny.

Fixing that nao.

I smash waaaaaaaay too much nowadays, and trying to cape Marth while he's ledgegrabbed hasn't worked once in all the times we've played. Still haven't watched the matches vs Kenny, tho.

Mario's fsmash is the ****.
wait, why did you change the video name?? i thought it was intentional mindgames and it worked :(

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for the Bash ends Wednesday December 16, 2009 at 12:01am. Make sure that you pre-reg to save money and get that goodie bag. Also make sure that keep updated with Colorado Cutthroat by taking a look at our twitter, facebook and forums.

www.coloradocutthroat.com/Bash.php

I'm so excited for this event!! Can't wait to mash some heads in Tekken!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bad News guys. Peter just texted me and apparently he has to cancel the smashfest tomorrow due to scheduling problems. I guess he will elaborate on this when he is able to post about it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The difference being that if she were to get hit out of that, she's already used the best part of her recovery?

Also, can our teamname be TTL, or Timonic Toon Link?

Underload

Lazy
Hah, Josiah, that whole "scheduling" thing I told you was really just bs. The reason I won't host tomorrow is just because I need a break, today and yesterday were really tough. No stress for 24 hours, you get the idea. It happens.

And Dekar got modererer(er)ated? Yay.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Maybe I can still have one?
I'll ask, but who would be interested?
Yes, UL is invited.
Ooo, yea! Me at least.

Come on Dave, it's like, 15 minutes away. :D :D :D

I'm positive meno saw that thread like two months ago, when it was brought up :|
This is true.

Not really useful, but it looks funky though, so I'll probably learn it.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Dylan apparently wants to host again, and that's more convenient for you (but less convenient for the Springs guys :/)
Unfortunately yes. I probably won't be able to go by the time I get out of my appointment and make it up there it will be 5-6. Sorry Dylan :(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Fair warning...I don't want it to turn into a melee fest...If you want melee, I need you to bring TVs. The two I have will be for brawl. I might be able to get a third for melee, but really...TVs if you want melee...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
4007 Hawthorne Circle
80503 Longmont, Colorado.

Remember guys...haven't per se confirmed yet. At this point it's like 90+%...but my mom's weird.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
So... If I bring a tv...and melee..then it would be cool?

What if everyone just ends up playing melee on the tv I bring? Hahaha

Bloshi

Smash Ace
4007 Hawthorne Circle
80503 Longmont, Colorado.

Remember guys...haven't per se confirmed yet. At this point it's like 90+%...but my mom's weird.
Oh snap you live in Longmont? I live in Niwot half the time. Well, not right now, I'm in Tennessee right now lol.

Not like I'll have time to get some practice before holiday bash. I fly in two days before :/

By the way how do I pre-reg if I'm not playing in any tournament, just on the Melee/Brawl+/DDR/rock band setups people happen to bring?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
More like you missED playing with me at Tim's house for like 3 hours when I visited...

Douche! D:
More like you missED playing with me at the tournament for 10 hours when I visited...

Douche! D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap you live in Longmont? I live in Niwot half the time. Well, not right now, I'm in Tennessee right now lol.

Not like I'll have time to get some practice before holiday bash. I fly in two days before :/

By the way how do I pre-reg if I'm not playing in any tournament, just on the Melee/Brawl+/DDR/rock band setups people happen to bring?
Just check whatever tourneys you want, since they're all free entry.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Bloshi: OMG!!! I go to school in Niwot. Always willing to make that drive. It's like ten minutes...

Even if you are just a melee player... :( ...Smash is smash, as Tim as told my that yang has said.

Top Bottom