• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You=Going to Holiday Bash?!?!?!

Tony: At this point, I'm begging you. I assume you're going to Holiday Bash? PLEASE bring my capture card....I gotsa a lot of uploading to do...

Fino

Smash Master

*Starts a list*
Me for like 1 dollar, maybe 5. Depends on how much I have / how confident I am.
Well, since we're winning the teams prize you think you'd feel a little moar confident ;)
I'll do a MM with you for say...3-5 bucks? :) Should be fun. I'll try my hardest. I hear you're really good. :urg:
You heard wrong then.... I only bought this game a couple weeks ago ._.
And you play TL @.@ but I love the competition, so it's good :bee:
*I'll dub in touhou music when they go up on youtube lmao*
If I have any money at holiday bash I don't mind giving it to you. You have to beat me first though :p
****... and "all the money in you wallet MM" ?? sounds hella tight man, lets do it ;D

~Fino

EDIT: What do you guys say to a Kansas vs Colorado crew battle? 3v3... I'll represent the kansas people (using 3 different char and pay for each one) :D

Fino

Smash Master
$1.

You pick my character each round. Bo5!
Wait.... I get to pick your char each round O.o?
Olimar-Ganon is 90:10 Olimar (or I could use falco or ICs if I wanted the 95:5 lol)
I'll take that MU all 3 games.... lol - you sure you wanna do that?

I think it'd be more fun to do a razor MM. First game is double blind character pick. Loser of previous game picks CP stage, Winner picks new character, Loser picks new character <- repeat Bo5, you may not chose the same character twice.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

Wait.... I get to pick your char each round O.o?
Olimar-Ganon is 90:10 Olimar (or I could use falco or ICs if I wanted the 95:5 lol)
I'll take that MU all 3 games.... lol - you sure you wanna do that?

I think it'd be more fun to do a razor MM. First game is double blind character pick. Loser of previous game picks CP stage, Winner picks new character, Loser picks new character <- repeat Bo5, you may not chose the same character twice.
Either that or I play random each round. Your choice!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Thing is Fino, I'd do a high stakes MM with you with Tink, but besides that being a bad MU, you play with a good Tink all the time...You are the only Olimar I play. Not even kidding...only...I'll do $10 MK vs Whoever, but prolly not tink.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Myles rage quit smash the other day on free play chat on AiB. I was there. It was odd.

edit: firechicken

edit 2: Tranz, I didn't 3 stock you. It was a JV 3. You got me with Fsmash.

Fino

Smash Master
Thing is Fino, I'd do a high stakes MM with you with Tink, but besides that being a bad MU, you play with a good Tink all the time...You are the only Olimar I play. Not even kidding...only...I'll do $10 MK vs Whoever, but prolly not tink.
I haven't practiced with MJG in forever... I live about 40 minutes away from him now =/
I'll take the $10 MM w/ mk though, unless you want to go moar (high steaks!!!) :laugh:

I guess I should clarify.

either we do your way, or I pick random, if it wasn't clear.

Don't worry, i'm terrible at Brawl :laugh:
Random MMs are kinda.....bleh lol
I'd rather do my way.... ^^;
I like challenge :D (even though I'm terribad at this game =/ )
Bo5 is kinda intense for a buck, but I'm down ;D razor MMs are soooo fun.

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
Did you Co folks wanna do my crews idea? Fino (aka Kansas) vs Colorado - 3 from each state $5 per person? I'd put up $15, and use 3 separate characters.

Btw, all my MMs are gunna be recorded and put up on youtube, unless you tell me not to.

~Fino

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
tim or tony you going to holiday bash?
better be practicing marvel

High stakes? u wanna mm marvel 1000$?

there needs to be marvel at holiday bash seriously...i mean SERIOUSLY? think u can dodge this?

MARVEL 4 LIFE

Underload

Lazy
Is there gonna be a side tourney at the event on the 19th?
Does this mean Dekar wants to come? :D

Oh, also, to the Melee guys who have apparently started posting again, there's a tourney in NM on the 12th, of course with Melee. AZ's gonna be there, too, and NM is starting to think they're the best Melee state behind AZ. Can someone fix that?

Top Bottom