• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Holiday Bash is on the 19th!

Also still taking offers to go to the New Mexico Tournament on the 12th! right now its me and bees
like underload said, melee is gonna be there with arizona! so yeah if melee people wanna come they should

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
I will try and make it to underload's smash fest this Saturday, but that depends on if I can finish my work in time. Most of the people here I haven't gotten a chance to play yet and I am ready to get PWNED to the extreme!

Rizen

Smash Legend
If only you read the thread, you would be informed like everyone else.
I like to be informed in ways that don't exclusively apply to this thread. I skim what I can, when I can.
This thread's too active for me to keep up. I'm going to the Holiday bash, need partner, need ride, someone PM me if you can help.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Tony you got them vids son?

also yea tim that'd be great, although i might just go myself if somebody puts a holiday bash link so i know whats going on

also yang i still dont have marvel, too busy playing JoJo's... just kidding, got a new graphics card to work so ill prolly be playing HoN soon

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey Underload I might be a little late to the fest. I have to go get moneys or I can't go to New Mexico next weekend. Speaking of which. Dave if I go are you going to be able to pick me up on your way there?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm actually working on the vids now. I have 18 on my HD, I'm compressing 3 right now. Will probably have 3-4 matches up within an hour or two. Can't do multiple things at once, sadly. =(

Ferdi, should I just list you as "Ferdi"?

Holiday Bash is on the 19th!

Also still taking offers to go to the New Mexico Tournament on the 12th! right now its me and bees
like underload said, melee is gonna be there with arizona! so yeah if melee people wanna come they should
I'd like to. How much would it run, though?

Underload

Lazy
No more than 60 dollars, maybe 70. Gas mostly, venue's pretty cheap I heard, and you also have to pay for 1-2 meals :/ I may even be overshooting, because 2 other guys would be going with you.

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie

*Starts a list*

You heard wrong then.... I only bought this game a couple weeks ago ._.
And you play TL @.@ but I love the competition, so it's good :bee:
*I'll dub in touhou music when they go up on youtube lmao*

~Fino
I love Touhou! Are you saying our matches will be on youtube? Lol. Besides, I'm sure you'd do fine, my Toon Link is I don't know, I haven't been winning a lot lately, That says something about my Tink.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
!!!!!!!!

Bloshi Is From Colorado!?!?!?!

He Beat My Friend, Mott!!!!!

I Will Avenge The Mott!!

Bloshi! $20 Money Match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, he is originally a CO player. We haven't heard from him in liek... years, though. Unless he posted in this thread recently and I missed it cuz I'm lazy and don't like wading thru 459438590 crap posts.

What's a Mott?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yaayyyy!!!! Get owned MK! I don't like name searching so I won't say who it was. The first part of the match I was like T-T But Chudat is the comeback kid.

Yeah I'll be able to pick you up bees
Again another Yaaayyyy!! I am coming unless I fail to give plasma Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday. Chance of that is about 5%.

I love Touhou! Are you saying our matches will be on youtube? Lol. Besides, I'm sure you'd do fine, my Toon Link is I don't know, I haven't been winning a lot lately, That says something about my Tink.
You just need to stop doubting yourself. Also don't let emotions run wild while playing. Stay calm and just play and have fun.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Yeah, he is originally a CO player. We haven't heard from him in liek... years, though. Unless he posted in this thread recently and I missed it cuz I'm lazy and don't like wading thru 459438590 crap posts.

What's a Mott?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQcckVEWWU

He's a South Carolina player who stayed here in Tucson for 2 months last summer. We all love him and miss him

****IT YAY GIVE US MOTT BACK

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he posted Tony. He said he'll be at holiday bash. And yeah, that video is our Bloshi, rolling and light shielding look very familiar.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Tony you got them vids son?

also yea tim that'd be great, although i might just go myself if somebody puts a holiday bash link so i know whats going on

also yang i still dont have marvel, too busy playing JoJo's... just kidding, got a new graphics card to work so ill prolly be playing HoN soon
yeah i've been busy, finals this week, i'll be on more. If theres no marvel at holiday bash, i might go on a mahvel rage

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tony, come on man...not cool...

If you're going to talk about using my capture card, at least acknowledge that you'll bring it next meet up. I even texted you before the last time. You've had my $70 capture card for like 6 months? That's long enough.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dun think I can go to NM. Lyn's Birfday=me not having moneh that weekend. =(

Tony, come on man...not cool...

If you're going to talk about using my capture card, at least acknowledge that you'll bring it next meet up. I even texted you before the last time. You've had my $70 capture card for like 6 months? That's long enough.
Sorry. People just spam the thread enough that I don't check anything past the page I post on nowadays. We need a Colorado BR. lololol.

Yeah, I'll bring it to Holiday Bash fo sho.

What's wrong with your other capture card, btw? And when am I buying one of them offa ya?

I didn't get the text the last time. The reception in my house is super duper smash gay. myerp.

yes, and had i not been lazy enough i'd switch this account to just Ferdi but i dont want to log out and back in

get owned
I figured it out last night. Passed out while capturing vids. Thank god Pinnacle knew (MAGICALLY) to stop recording, or my hard drive woulda died. =(

Top Bottom