• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
Okay, so, I really want to host my first official "fest". I have a great opportunity to get that done this weekend. If people are interested in driving to my place (4774 South Coors Ct, Morrison, CO, 80465), I have time, resources, and space for a fest. It's a 15-20 minute drive on the highway from Tim's house, and extremely close to Tranz's place if anyone went to his place that one day. Just to put it into perspective.

The times would be:
Saturday - 1PM to 8PM
Sunday - 12PM to 6PM

There would be no showing up before them, but no one shows up early for that **** anyway. Interest?

Oh, and don't quote this post so DTL can't see it, for fun :p

Underload

Lazy
Way to smarten up! :D

This is the first and maybe the last time my parents' schedule allows me to host something. I want to help the guys going to NM get ready. Morrison's a lot more convenient for Colorado Springs / Denver, but sadly not so much for NorCo.

Any interest, especially Melee? I need practice in that.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That fact that you would let an internet fight make you decide to not invite me to a smashfest= GLHF at your smashfest.

I'll let you keep yours and I'll do mine another time.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Only unblocked because of an alert from a friend

I'll leave you with the fact that I clearly won the flame war. You managed to get so butt-hurt that it affected your real-life plans.

On Saturday, I'll be having a bonfire with some non-smash friends. If anyone is randomly in Longmont, stop by?

edit: Dave: New Mexico Tourney?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You didn't do anything...I see nothing wrong with what I've done....oh wait! That last part...was a joke. That's my sense of humor that everyone just seems to love so much.

Buuuuuuuuuutttttttt.....me=not your type? I= :(

edit: I wouldn't come because you purposefully didn't invite me...I don't see how you don't get that. There was even a section telling people not to tell me...Did you really think no one would?

Rizen

Smash Legend
You didn't do anything...I see nothing wrong with what I've done....oh wait! That last part...was a joke. That's my sense of humor that everyone just seems to love so much.

Buuuuuuuuuutttttttt.....me=not your type? I= :(

edit: I wouldn't come because you purposefully didn't invite me...I don't see how you don't get that. There was even a section telling people not to tell me...Did you really think no one would?
Are you...
1 high
2 manically depressed
3 psychotic
4 drunk
5 other
6 some of the above?
7 all of the above?

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Alrighty. So anyone need a partner for Holiday Bash? I'm still out a partner since Meno is teaming with Dave.

Also, Dylan is Dylan like.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
MES is there a tourney/fest you will be attending soon? still kinda want my controller because numerous tests in GGXXAC deduced that my current controller's control stick cannot perform diagonal motions

Underload

Lazy
arguments are fun though so I can see why
Right on the head!

But much love Darklink, no matter what I say. Ya hear?

FEST UPDATE:
Zaj can do either Saturday or Sunday.
Josiah will contact Spencer shortly about coming.
Tim can only do Sunday.
Ferdi is ignoring me again (there's Melee, dammit!)

Right now I have 2 or so setups guaranteed. Anyone else?

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
Right on the head!

But much love Darklink, no matter what I say. Ya hear?

FEST UPDATE:
Zaj can do either Saturday or Sunday.
Josiah will contact Spencer shortly about coming.
Tim can only do Sunday.
Ferdi is ignoring me again (there's Melee, dammit!)

Right now I have 2 or so setups guaranteed. Anyone else?
This Saturday and Sunday? Hmm...Let me talk it over with my parents and see what happens. I will most likely be able to go if I Josiah can go and I can catch a ride with him. I need all the practice I can get. I'll also be able to bring my wii console, but I doubt I'll be able to bring a TV. :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
No dude, I'm just different. Except it or don't; I don't actually care.
I'm not talking about that. Different people are cool just as much as the other different people. Normal people are frauds.
My money's on #2. But don't read into this statement too much.

MES is there a tourney/fest you will be attending soon? still kinda want my controller because numerous tests in GGXXAC deduced that my current controller's control stick cannot perform diagonal motions
Are you going to the holiday C3 bash? I'll bring it then.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm not talking about that. Different people are cool just as much as the other different people. Normal people are frauds.
My money's on #2. But don't read into this statement too much.
What is this? Have a flame war with Dylan week?

Make this the thread title, but with Meno instead. I just like seeing his name.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
so where the balls is the smashfest saturday? and stop flaming dylan, he is the target of so mush ish! unless i were to be invited to join the flaming;) jkjk

oh if there is a smashfest at underloads, i prolly cant bus to morrison so might need a ride. DOP too.

ps, only scored 54 points in epic win in intermural toaday, time to drink myself stupid.

Underload

Lazy
Assuming Dave has the resources to go, he could probably wrap around Boulder while coming down. It's a straight shot from Boulder to Morrison once you get outside of town.

Fair warning, according to the talk I'm having with Zaj right now, the fest could quickly derail into a New Super Mario Bros. Wii-fest. Again, just a fair warning :p

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
yeah ill come if its on saturday, and jcvd im not teaming with meno for holiday bash, im teaming with fluxus
and I can pick anybody up to the fest thats in boulder so no problem
also i been seconding r.o.b so i might use him some at the fest

MK.II

Smash Rookie
yeah ill come if its on saturday, and jcvd im not teaming with meno for holiday bash, im teaming with fluxus
I meant other Dave. Marronator!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
He meant the cool Dave, Dave.

Meno it would be extremely *** *** if you could come and show my buddy Patrick some stuff with Peach, since he's teaming with me at Pound 4 and he just picked her up :D
Meno, please come!! I don't want to be the only gay Peach player in NM!! <3
Besides the fact it's right after finals, I owe like a $100 speeding ticket... but I'll see what I can do.

Dammit, I really wanna go. T_T

Rizen

Smash Legend
@Dylan: I'm not flaming you.
In fact I almost never flame anyone. :)
I need a ride to the holiday bash.
...or did you mean Dylan's smashfest on Saturday? Either way I need a ride.:bee:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So who is officially coming to NM on the 12th?

Right AFTER finals should be a reason to come Meno. Enjoy yourself right after working your *** off.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'm definitely coming to Underload-fest! Also maybe I can play Dave's R.O.B.? [oo] At the very least I want some GnW practice.
Also to Bloodedge and Dave. yes I am coming IF I can get the money. So far its a 80% chance I am coming to NM. However I don't want to make any promises if unforeseen circumstances should pop up.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DTLfest=Cancelled

Peterfest=Going

Reading thread=Helpful

Maff=Hard for meh

Tim=Mah partner to Holiday Bash

Me=Mad that now that I'm getting first, there won't be money for Tim and I

Fino=Coming

Coming=Going to come, but presently

Going to come=More actual

Silly face=3