• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thanks. I thought you were a man of good taste in stories. That's why I gave you 1 internets.
I like you.

You sound like a riveting chap.

Also, the trolling in this thread is nowhere close to the utah invasion of the sonic boards.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LUL DTL butt hurt about someone trolling.
GG just trollin buddy, don't get so butt hurt. So what if someone doesn't like you, accept it.
ANYWAYS much love to Sinz, Underload, DAVEizzler!!. And LUL DTL looking up other players and watching other people matches online and telling me I can't get laid. LMFAO Okay buddy, stalk me some more you ****in sicko.
I got a restraining order saying you can't be more then 10 posts near me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
<3 dphat.

Dunno why. But i fell in love with him.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
lol this is funny

right back on topic!
so for the NM tournament on dec 12th we have meno, and poliwag as a maybe
anybody else interested in going?
and yes for all the melee people, they are going to have melee and a tournament! so if you want to come along to that would be great!

Dave: 75% going
Meno and Poliwag- Maybe

Dekar173

Justice Man
@CO Melee-

It looks like Axe and Light are confirmed for Melee, so there'll actually be some competition for you guys this time around (I wish Neil were enough, but he's not LOL) ;)

@CO in general-

Meno it would be extremely *** *** if you could come and show my buddy Patrick some stuff with Peach, since he's teaming with me at Pound 4 and he just picked her up :D

Dave I have you set in as a top 4 seed, just an fyi.

Here's the thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8893134#post8893134

It's a sort of gaming fest, with tourneys on the side. Venue fee is $5, and that'll be going towards paying for the hotel for whoever from the 4 corners goes to pound 4 (you're all welcome to stay in NM's room, or The Butthole Plundering Room as I like to call it).

Bees!

Smash Ace
lol this is funny

right back on topic!
so for the NM tournament on dec 12th we have meno, and poliwag as a maybe
anybody else interested in going?
and yes for all the melee people, they are going to have melee and a tournament! so if you want to come along to that would be great!

Dave: 75% going
Meno and Poliwag- Maybe
Put me down as a maybe. That maybe may become a more concrete possibly if I can know the fees and rates and what not (total funds that would be required. AKA Gas money for you. money for tourney/venue fees and hotel cost that I would require.) If anyone can tell me how much I might need I can try to get it.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
a top 4 seed!? yyyeeee i love you dekar! now im really excited to come

ok bees ill put you down as a maybe!
you will most liekly be gone all weekend! but this is only like 5 hours from colorado springs!

Bees!

Smash Ace
a top 4 seed!? yyyeeee i love you dekar! now im really excited to come

ok bees ill put you down as a maybe!
you will most liekly be gone all weekend! but this is only like 5 hours from colorado springs!
Okay I see 5+10 for Brawl singles If someone would be willing to team with me I could go for 10 more. Also you will need gas moneys dave. How much would you need from me?

Bees!

Smash Ace
only like 25-35 dollars, im thinking we would only have to fill up twice whoever is driving, but i think im the only one with a car atm
I have a car too but it needs some work before it goes ooS. I could give you 25 or 35 probably. When would you be leaving?
EDIT: Also when will you be coming back?

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
i have classes on friday and im sure other people do to, so i thinking like 4-5 pm

we would leave sunday morning, if the people that come along wanna leave real early we probably will but iof we want to sleep in a little we can to

Bees!

Smash Ace
I would take my car but I worry about us breaking down half way there. I could help Dave drive if he needed (As long as its automatic) Also the venue for the NM game fest is 5 hours and 56 minutes from my house.
Confusion EDIT: It says its on the 12th. A thursday? Which means we would leave on Wednesday? i am very confused.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Nevermind Im not confused

Post-Confusion EDIT for Dave!: I will send you a PM next week before Friday and let you know if I can go.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
alright hey Bluemycon, that would work man. gimme a PM or something about what you guys decide to do, and I'll definitely work it around so that I can show up at the same airport or something as you. Also it'd be great if we could coordinate flights/get the same plane.

My phone number is 303-501-6898 let me know!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have two finals that Friday, the latest ending at 1PM. D:

Rizen

Smash Legend

.-. what is the need for wifi / practice? lol. It's not like we're going to genesis or anything...
wait... link?
whyyyyyyyy :laugh:

C-C-C-Combo breaker, wut? Combos don exits in brawl memeber? lol

~Fino
See what I mean? I'd team if you still want to but that's unlikely.
Combo exist in Brawl but are very rare. If you get the spirit of the post literal interpretation's not a factor.
@Dancing Fighter "A portion of the money raised from Cutthroat events goes to our non-proft sponsor Black Student Services"--Define 'portion' in this context.

'Got bored and skimmed the last 3 pages. Since powerpuff girls was mentioned several times the laziness seems ironically productive.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else who posts here main or second Link? Please refrain from 'don't-look-into-a-loaded-gun-and-pull-the-trigger' obvious comments like 'Link sucks'.

Fino

Smash Master
Dphat is always butthurt about something because he has never/will never get laid. He's kinda pudgy, too.
Funny thing is... dphat so legit he prolly had 10 asian loli's suckin' him off when he read that.
DTL... aren't you like... 14? XD
YES

I also think I need it to be a dollar again, not for economic restrictions, but for myself. But, I dunno - we'll see once we're there.

Speaking of a low tier tourney, how many of you would allow me the favor of waiting for me to switch back to Ivysaur if I asked? :p

Actually, I would prefer that be an official part of the ruleset.
Yeah, as long as I get another MM with you ;D
I second the ivy vote... ivy is so legit (for us non-PT mains at least) lol.
I always try to be nice to him in person, but he, in turn, always comes back with these smartass comments right after. It happens every time.

He tried trolling that video of your Lucas and my Bowser, when that was the second time I used Bowser in Brawl. I mean, really?

I'm tired of trying to be friendly to him. He insists on being annoying, sooooo~

~Fino

Learn math, babe.

Nah, kidding. I really want D tier to be included because a good amount of Colorado people use D tier as a main / secondary, and I don't want to snuff them.
*Is confused*
... what are you talking about @.@
I will have you know I come from Jewish ancestry. My ancestors came here from Poland as Jewish immigrants. They were fleeing Hitler who was of course trying to wipe them out. But also he wanted the recipe my ancestors had for creating perfect little girls. You see Hitler wanted to create a perfect race and perfect little girls were something he could not create because he didn't know the secret ingredient...Chemical X.
He also wanted to create the perfect pizza, which can only be made at a precise temperature, with only acute fluctuations. The only way to achieve this temperature is by burning jews.... tru fax. Millions of jews died because hilter was hungry.
No papa johns.
LUL DTL butt hurt about someone trolling.
GG just trollin buddy, don't get so butt hurt. So what if someone doesn't like you, accept it.
ANYWAYS much love to Sinz, Underload, DAVEizzler!!. And LUL DTL looking up other players and watching other people matches online and telling me I can't get laid. LMFAO Okay buddy, stalk me some more you ****in sicko.
I got a restraining order saying you can't be more then 10 posts near me.
I love you dphat XD
<3

~Fino

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
Link is so goat! i'm not good with him but am now waiting impatiently to link ditto u MES!

rolfcopter at all the trollin hate ish...
it was exactly what i needed after 6 hours of studying, by that i mean watching southpark...

Dekar173

Justice Man
12th of December is a Saturday you silly willies.

@Fino- The game :)

@Tim- **** your brother, and **** you for not having moved out here already in the first place >.>

@DTL- Come! This time, no messing around and **** unless if we're playing NSMB :O

@Meno- Seriously you need to comee >.>..>.>..>..>>.>..>

@Moblin- What's the word on Pound 4?

@CO Melee- I'm serious, come :p

Top Bottom