• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It sucks that when someone is on your ignore list you can still see them quoted.

Dekar: No messing around :( But yeah, I really do wanna come.

Underload

Lazy
LOLOLOLOLLLLLL HE ACTUALLY BLOCKED ME!

So much love and productivity in this thread now. So awesome.

Oh, @Soapy: There's always the lying factor. Tony told me a story about a Melee guy telling his parent he was going to a Springs tourney, and he would be gone all of Saturday and Sunday, but he was actually getting on the carpool to OC3 in California. His parents never found out. You could do the same except with, iunno, Fort Collins. I might use that trick someday, might as well share.

@Fino: I just wanted to see what it feels like to use a signature. It's great.

~UL

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Wow I do homework for ONE night and you *******s are trolling the crap out of eachother? Play nice, kids.

And stop trolling, you're making me want to do it, and trust me, you don't want me trolling.

EDIT:

And before I go to class, you wonder why the smash community is always ridiculed as being one of the most immature? Seriously, grow the hell up people. We are a COMMUNITY. If you don't like someone, don't pick a ****ing fight with them on the boards. It's childish and immature. It amazes me with how arrogant some of the people are on this board too (and you know who you are it seems). Seriously, you should all respect eachother, until that happens, all this whole community is is a bunch of idiots who think that trolling eachother and acting like they're the **** is the cool thing to do.

GROW UP.

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
Oh, @Soapy: There's always the lying factor. Tony told me a story about a Melee guy telling his parent he was going to a Springs tourney, and he would be gone all of Saturday and Sunday, but he was actually getting on the carpool to OC3 in California. His parents never found out. You could do the same except with, iunno, Fort Collins. I might use that trick someday, might as well share.
~UL
Lol! Not a bad idea! I might just use it >.>"

Fino

Smash Master
And before I go to class, you wonder why the smash community is always ridiculed as being one of the most immature? Seriously, grow the hell up people. We are a COMMUNITY. If you don't like someone, don't pick a ****ing fight with them on the boards. It's childish and immature. It amazes me with how arrogant some of the people are on this board too (and you know who you are it seems). Seriously, you should all respect each other, until that happens, all this whole community is is a bunch of idiots who think that trolling each other and acting like they're the **** is the cool thing to do.

GROW UP.
umad?

I bet over half this community is under the age of 15.... that might have something to do with it ;)
Also, "each other" is two words... not one.

~Fino

Poliwag

Smash Rookie

umad?

I bet over half this community is under the age of 15.... that might have something to do with it ;)

~Fino
BURN!
lol...

Wow I do homework for ONE night and you *******s are trolling the crap out of eachother? Play nice, kids.

And stop trolling, you're making me want to do it, and trust me, you don't want me trolling.

EDIT:

And before I go to class, you wonder why the smash community is always ridiculed as being one of the most immature? Seriously, grow the hell up people. We are a COMMUNITY. If you don't like someone, don't pick a ****ing fight with them on the boards. It's childish and immature. It amazes me with how arrogant some of the people are on this board too (and you know who you are it seems). Seriously, you should all respect eachother, until that happens, all this whole community is is a bunch of idiots who think that trolling eachother and acting like they're the **** is the cool thing to do.

GROW UP.
If you think about it, that's what keeps it active, just like your post.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

umad?

~Fino
Congratulations, you're trying to attack the grammar in my post that I made two minutes before I left for class. Also, most of the community is over 15, hell, over driving age for that matter.

Also, you forgot a period after your smiley ... ";)".

EDIT: Soapy, there's a way to mess around with people and troll WITHOUT the need to ignore, ridicule, and flame.

Fino

Smash Master
Congratulations, you're trying to attack the grammar in my post that I made two minutes before I left for class. Also, most of the community is over 15, hell, over driving age for that matter.

Also, you forgot a period after your smiley ... ";)".

EDIT: Soapy, there's a way to mess around with people and troll WITHOUT the need to ignore, ridicule, and flame.
This kid is cool in my book. Actually, I was just messin with you before haha... I used to tell people that swf is ******** compared to other game communities, but then I realized that the smash community is just, overall, the most fun to be around at tournaments. I guess it's a trade =/ The trolling / trash talk usually is all online (save for inu.i - name search that *****) and when everyone sees each other IRL... it's all laughs.
TBH... I just typed each other as one word too... lol

~Fino

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

This kid is cool in my book. Actually, I was just messin with you before haha... I used to tell people that swf is ******** compared to other game communities, but then I realized that the smash community is just, overall, the most fun to be around at tournaments. I guess it's a trade =/ The trolling / trash talk usually is all online (save for inu.i - name search that *****) and when everyone sees each other IRL... it's all laughs.
TBH... I just typed each other as one word too... lol

~Fino

Ah see now i feel bad :/ I I like the smash community too, i just get really annoyed that people feel the need to trash talk and flame so horribly on the boards and then love each other in person.

Sigh -_-

Also did you still need a partner for winterfest? I'm not great at brawl but i'm going now so we can team if you don't hate me :x

Oh yeah, and I owe you an apology, sorry :p

Fino

Smash Master
Ah see now i feel bad :/ I I like the smash community too, i just get really annoyed that people feel the need to trash talk and flame so horribly on the boards and then love each other in person.

Sigh -_-

Also did you still need a partner for winterfest? I'm not great at brawl but i'm going now so we can team if you don't hate me :x

Haha, Underload and I are already teaming - I'd feel bad to ditch him. No apology needed man, it's the internet... the gaming part of the internet for that matter. lol.
Err... winterfest... nvrm... I just caught that and feel less lazy typing this than I do moving my hand over to my mouse and erasing it. lol. Isn't the holiday bash the same day as winterfest? haha, I thought that was the case... cause I'm pretty sure I ditched plans for winterfest to go to colorado (I have other business there ^^; ).

Also.... I may or may not need housing (depending on how much my friends love me). It'd be from like... the 17/18 to the 22/23 (most likely end up being the 18-22, but I may be able to talk my way into an extra day or so in co). Can anyone help me out? I don't mind migrating houses either a couple people can only house me for a day, just need a cozy home to sleep at ^^;

~Fino

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
I only responded to your comment because it was directed towards the entire smash community. I am a part of that even off the forums. My response was in kind.

Sigh -_-

I am a bit new to respond to people I don't know too well D:
I'm sure you're a kind person ^^.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today?

Anyone wanna smash today rofl. I know I know. It's like a drug. But I'm starting to improve a little after a rut since OC3 where I didn't play much and wasn't improving/maybe even got rusty. So now I just wanna play all the time XD

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna smash today rofl. I know I know. It's like a drug. But I'm starting to improve a little after a rut since OC3 where I didn't play much and wasn't improving/maybe even got rusty. So now I just wanna play all the time XD

Where and when?

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
@Dave: I don't think I'll be able to make it on the 12th. It sounds like a blast but because of my busy school schedule I doubt it'll happen. Thanks for the invite.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
mmm kenny, i might be down for smashing later today. I'll post in a few hours and see how i feel then.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tranz is actually really cool. I was a little like :/ when the first news I ever heard of him was...about talking about me...but at least from what I saw, he's a chill-*** dude.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tranz is actually really cool. I was a little like :/ when the first news I ever heard of him was...about talking about me...but at least from what I saw, he's a chill-*** dude.
Well see, the '**** talking' was like
"Dtl is kinda weird i guess"
"I think his posts are a little..strange"

And i won't deny that sometimes your posts make me O.o

But irl you're so much different. It was fun to play you ^^.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Thanks a lot! I don't mind being called weird...My posts go for that...IDK when I hear about people talking about talking about me, I assume worse.
/prolly emo

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Wish I could smash with Tim and company but I got school on weekdays =(

Also just in case. Dphat I am going to Dallas this christmas apparently for awhile I was wondering if anything was happening around that time just in case I feel like playing.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Meno, please come!! I don't want to be the only gay Peach player in NM!! <3
Are gay guys more into video games than girls? 'Never thought about it.

Look at it like tsizzinc:
rolfcopter at all the trollin hate ish...
it was exactly what i needed after 6 hours of studying, by that i mean watching southpark...
most of the community is over 15, hell, over driving age for that matter.
Rule of thumb: if you understand R.E.M.'s 'The Wakeup Bomb' song than you're over 21.

You're one of the few true smashers here. You play for the game not boasting or (region/character) politics. Maybe I'll brawl you at the holiday bash.
'Great sig too.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
are Gay Guys More Into Video Games Than Girls? 'never Thought About It.

>__>

You're One Of The Few True Smashers Here. You Play For The Game Not Boasting Or (region/character) Politics. Maybe I'll Brawl You At The Holiday Bash.
'great Sig Too.

>__>
<__< >__>

Top Bottom