• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
I see the name says "Underload"
I see the avi looks like Snake
I see the name "Underload" twice in the sig
But every time I look, the first thing I see when I look at your post/sig is "Meno"

~Fino
Yeah, I would change it (since it's an old Colorado meme anyway), but I'm too lazy to make a sig / ask someone to make one.

underload- i mm him twice for $10 each and won both at the supercon.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I was not aware of that. Good **** Zmangg. Now just play me in TvC.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smashfests Past and Future

The smashfest yesterday was awesome. Thanks to all who brought TV's/Setups.

Tony - When do ya think you'll get those videos up? I can't wait to see me getting ***** by Ferdi XD

Anyone interested in smashing Tomorrow or Thursday?

Moblin - I hear you need to know that somone from CO is going to Pound 4 in order to attend. I will be going to Pound 4 for sure. Just gotta wait for one more paycheck then I'm going to purchase my plane ticket. Woulda done it already but money has been tight with Christmas shopping, bills, etc... I think Ferdi and Yang might be going but not sure.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Fino: your character is hands down the best Charater on-stage

Dphat is always butthurt about something because he has never/will never get laid. He's kinda pudgy, too.

He makes assumtions for people he has NEVER met...How cool can he be? At least I looked him up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh, I remember Soapy from Ranbat 2. I kept confusing him with his brother Lucre. It was the hair.

And I've been practicing the top tier characters lately, if anyone cares :/ (that meaning MK, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy, Dedede, and Marth thrown into the mix also). Falco is the most fun by far, at least for now. Ever since I tried Bowser by a whim against Bees two weeks ago in friendlies, I've been liking him more and more. Maybe my new low tier character? Who knows. Same story with Pit, except replace Bees with another Snake main from the Snake boards.</blog>

Also, @MES!: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/ There's your converter.
You know bowser is mid tier right?

Underload

Lazy
I hate pointing this out to people...

ADDENDUM: Also, D Tier may be considered a borderline Middle/Low Tier. We leave it up to the Tournament Organizer's discretion on deciding whether or not to include D Tier for low tier events.

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf
And, yes, the low tier crews / bracket at Holiday Bash go up to D tier, much like every other Brawl low tier event worth a **** ever (lookin' at you, HOBO).

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*gives meno sexy glance* Heeeeyyyyy that meno
Re-MM? set was too legit to not do it again ;D
YES

I also think I need it to be a dollar again, not for economic restrictions, but for myself. But, I dunno - we'll see once we're there.

Speaking of a low tier tourney, how many of you would allow me the favor of waiting for me to switch back to Ivysaur if I asked? :p

Actually, I would prefer that be an official part of the ruleset.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Lucas Ftw!!!!!!!!

Not to argue but I see it like this
A
B
C
D
E
F
6 tiers divided by 2
A
B
C
----
D
E
F
Everything below the line is low tier.

EDIT: yes I am aware I left out top tier. Since it is called "TOP" tier I don't include it in figuring out what "LOW" tier is.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow....
That was a pretty dumb post ya made thar...

I guess next time I'll ask permission to post in this thread.
Me? T-T Or Meno?
Mine is kind of dumb and a sad attempt to diffuse what I perceived to be tension.

Meno however that was very lol. And just play on SV everytime and it should be okay.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Otherwise I'm forced to use the other non-best Pokemon, Squirtle and Charizard. :ohwell:
Wow that would be a tragedy for someone using PT to have to resort to the terribleness of using Charizard and Squirtle :p
Underload's was stupid. Yours was perfectly fine lol
Thanks.
Hope someday you guys unite and get over your differences. lol Like Gondor and Rohan or something.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I hate pointing this out to people...

And, yes, the low tier crews / bracket at Holiday Bash go up to D tier, much like every other Brawl low tier event worth a **** ever (lookin' at you, HOBO).
Hobo and you guys are one of the jew places that run D tier in low.

Underload

Lazy
Hope someday you guys unite and get over your differences. lol Like Gondor and Rohan or something.
I always try to be nice to him in person, but he, in turn, always comes back with these smartass comments right after. It happens every time.

He tried trolling that video of your Lucas and my Bowser, when that was the second time I used Bowser in Brawl. I mean, really?

I'm tired of trying to be friendly to him. He insists on being annoying, sooooo~

~Fino

Hobo and you guys are one
Learn math, babe.

Nah, kidding. I really want D tier to be included because a good amount of Colorado people use D tier as a main / secondary, and I don't want to snuff them.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I always try to be nice to him in person, but he, in turn, always comes back with these smartass comments right after. It happens every time.

He tried trolling that video of your Lucas and my Bowser, when that was the second time I used Bowser in Brawl. I mean, really?

I'm tired of trying to be friendly to him. He insists on being annoying, sooooo~

~Fino

Learn math, babe.

Nah, kidding. I really want D tier to be included because a good amount of Colorado people use D tier as a main / secondary, and I don't want to snuff them.
Me attempting to defuse tension=fail. Nevermind and sorry I brought it up man.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hobo and you guys are one of the jew places that run D tier in low.
I will have you know I come from Jewish ancestry. My ancestors came here from Poland as Jewish immigrants. They were fleeing Hitler who was of course trying to wipe them out. But also he wanted the recipe my ancestors had for creating perfect little girls. You see Hitler wanted to create a perfect race and perfect little girls were something he could not create because he didn't know the secret ingredient...Chemical X.

Underload

Lazy
Bees is Polish? No wonder I wub him so much.

Surprisingly, only Meno knows this about me (I think). I'm 100% Polish and speak the language fluently. Fun fact.

Am I not ranked anymore UL? (sadface)
Come to Holiday Bash and basically just scratch your ***, and I'll rank you in my mind. I just don't know where to put you in my head :X

Yeah, those rankings I gave were all from my head.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees is Polish? No wonder I wub him so much.

Surprisingly, only Meno knows this about me (I think). I'm 100% Polish and speak the language fluently. Fun fact.
Yes Polish, German, Irish, and English.
Half of me hates and wants to enslave the other half apparently. And I wub you too!!! (!.!)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I will have you know I come from Jewish ancestry. My ancestors came here from Poland as Jewish immigrants. They were fleeing Hitler who was of course trying to wipe them out. But also he wanted the recipe my ancestors had for creating perfect little girls. You see Hitler wanted to create a perfect race and perfect little girls were something he could not create because he didn't know the secret ingredient...Chemical X.
ok cool story bro

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It was Peter talking about me with someone else... :(

Whatever man. Not going to argue with ya. Just look over your posts and see how you really treat me.

Do you see how it started this time? Sinz disagreed on the definition of low tier. I state my opinion. You told me you weren't talking to me.

If you randomly change, let me know. For now, it'll be better if we just block each other.

Top Bottom