• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting the smashfest yet again kenny, fun games guys
And don't worry, i'm not getting discouraged. Somedays I just start playing really predictable after a while and end up hitting a wall in progress-so at those times i laugh it off and call it a day. But i agree-I think i'm getting better.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Q: What's safe downloadable software that converts bin (screenshot) files in to jpegs?

And still looking for a holidaybash partner.

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
Hello,
I've started competitive Brawl about a year ago and thought I'd join smash boards instead of spectating posts. I'm from the springs apart of a small smash group called the Catalysts of Destruction.
I main Kirby, Yoshi, and MK.
I am looking forward to playing some of you. ^^

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
welcome! so many springs guys now, we need a tournament down there for C3, i wanna meet all of them some day

Edit: Also are we going to the new mexico tournament on Dec 12th?? I would love to go and I have the money! and i dont want to go by myself again, its only a 7 hour drive! plus El Paso and Arizona are coming! idk about utah, I know Tim cant go now, but who else is interested?

Fino

Smash Master
Hello,
I've started competitive Brawl about a year ago and thought I'd join smash boards instead of spectating posts. I'm from the springs apart of a small smash group called the Catalysts of Destruction.
I main MK.
I am looking forward to playing some of you. ^^
*fixed*

Go to the Holiday Bash tournament Dec 19th, I wanna steal your... err.. i mean... MM you guys ;)

~Fino

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
welcome! so many springs guys now, we need a tournament down there for C3, i wanna meet all of them some day

Edit: Also are we going to the new mexico tournament on Dec 12th?? I would love to go and I have the money! and i dont want to go by myself again, its only a 7 hour drive! plus El Paso and Arizona are coming! idk about utah, I know Tim cant go now, but who else is interested?
We had a tourney here hosted by C3 last Saturday called the Splat Fest. My good friends and I helped out with the brawl consoles. I might be able to make it to that tourney on the 12th. Sounds like a blast :D

*fixed*

Go to the Holiday Bash tournament Dec 19th, I wanna steal your... err.. i mean... MM you guys ;)

~Fino
I'm gone for Texas during the the 19th sadly :(.

Rizen

Smash Legend

No johns, I asked and you declined ;)
(twice)

~Fino
It's nothing personal or against your skill. We're in two different states, my wifi sucks too bad to play, and I main Link. We woulnd't be able to practice. We'd be signing up for death row. I want you at least to have a chance even if I don't.
Edit actually I'm setting anyone up for failure.
Welcome poliwag.
How do I make bin files jpegs?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I understand people complaining about MK, but it just makes you look dumb if you play another high tier. "Halp! My character isn't AS good as that one!"
>__<

Underload

Lazy
Oh, I remember Soapy from Ranbat 2. I kept confusing him with his brother Lucre. It was the hair.

And I've been practicing the top tier characters lately, if anyone cares :/ (that meaning MK, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy, Dedede, and Marth thrown into the mix also). Falco is the most fun by far, at least for now. Ever since I tried Bowser by a whim against Bees two weeks ago in friendlies, I've been liking him more and more. Maybe my new low tier character? Who knows. Same story with Pit, except replace Bees with another Snake main from the Snake boards.</blog>

Also, @MES!: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/ There's your converter.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Maybe I convince my parents to give me that tournament as an early Christmas present...

Underload

Lazy
OH LAWDY LAWDY I forgot about G+W. Sawwy Dave. Actually, G+W sounds kinda fun right about now...

Yeah, most high tiers after Marth don't really pique my interest, but I totally forgot about Senor Juego y what was the second part Meno?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Reloj.

Señor Juego y Reloj.

And Marth?

Why him? He doesn't even slap anyone with his crown.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Reloj.

Señor Juego y Reloj.

And Marth?

Why him? He doesn't even slap anyone with his crown.
Mr. Game and clock? o.O?

On a side note:

Depends when you want the smashfest UL, I'm 100% not going back home until finals are done (the friday after the 11th i should be home i think or something like that) so maybe after then? It'd have to be a small fest too, i dunno.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, our snake mains seem to be all moving off snake to other top tires that use their specialty better, that's cool. Peter's grabs become 50%, zaj's grenades become dangerous banananananananananas, and Yang got his tipper back =( =(

Also, very fun smashfest yesterday, but don't fart aroond on tape tony, only in super serious teams time.

Oh, and the Papa John's on Colfax is stupid. Their sign reads, dead serious here, "Our dough is so fresh Will Smith gets jealous."

Underload

Lazy
Well, Holiday Bash is the 19th, so a fest the week before that would be fitting. Conveniently, that happens to be the day after you get done with finals and (I assume) get on Winter break. But, again, I don't want to force anything on you, so plan a fest for whenever you want to host, not whenever I want to play :p

"Our dough is so fresh Will Smith gets jealous."
I just found a new thread title for this thread. I can see it now. Tony, make it happen.

Poliwag

Smash Rookie
Oh, I remember Soapy from Ranbat 2. I kept confusing him with his brother Lucre. It was the hair.

And I've been practicing the top tier characters lately, if anyone cares :/ (that meaning MK, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy, Dedede, and Marth thrown into the mix also). Falco is the most fun by far, at least for now. Ever since I tried Bowser by a whim against Bees two weeks ago in friendlies, I've been liking him more and more. Maybe my new low tier character? Who knows. Same story with Pit, except replace Bees with another Snake main from the Snake boards.</blog>

Also, @MES!: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/ There's your converter.
xD I remember that. Yah Bees and I are still practicing for the tourneys coming up, I still can't keep up with him D:. I'll get there someday.

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
xD I remember that. Yah Bees and I are still practicing for the tourneys coming up, I still can't keep up with him D:. I'll get there someday.
Of course you will catch up to him! Believe in yourself. I'm sure everyone that's part of Catalyst of Destruction (I'm part of that small smash group as well for those who didn't know) wants to get to BeeS level. Everyone will get there eventually, but I'm sure by then BeeS will be on a whole new level of play. xD SOAPy, you and I need to get some more matches in before you leave for Texas.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Well, Holiday Bash is the 19th, so a fest the week before that would be fitting. Conveniently, that happens to be the day after you get done with finals and (I assume) get on Winter break. But, again, I don't want to force anything on you, so plan a fest for whenever you want to host, not whenever I want to play :p

I just found a new thread title for this thread. I can see it now. Tony, make it happen.
It's the 19th? The 19th is the day after i finish finals.

MissionxStar

Smash Rookie
what is this group thing? you guys keep mentioning? Catalyst of destruction?
It's a small group of Spring smashers who get together every Friday and basically....play smash. BEES, the current leader of the Friday meetups, is working on making us an official crew, making us a more competitive group. While we may be a small group we do pack quite a punch!

Fino

Smash Master
Man, so many things..... haha
It's nothing personal or against your skill. We're in two different states, my wifi sucks too bad to play, and I main Link. We woulnd't be able to practice. We'd be signing up for death row. I want you at least to have a chance even if I don't.
.-. what is the need for wifi / practice? lol. It's not like we're going to genesis or anything...
wait... link?
whyyyyyyyy :laugh:
I understand people complaining about MK, but it just makes you look dumb if you play another high tier. "Halp! My character isn't AS good as that one!"
>__<
In a game that's all about hitting people and being able to recover, my character has zero priority and no recovery...
Get at me :bee:

For reference, MK is reeeeally annoying when he comb... *stop reading*
C-C-C-Combo breaker, wut? Combos don exits in brawl memeber? lol
Fluxus sucks

the end
*fixed*
lolfluxus
Maybe I convince my parents to give me that tournament as an early Christmas present...
*gives meno sexy glance* Heeeeyyyyy that meno
Re-MM? set was too legit to not do it again ;D

Oh, and the Papa John's on Colfax is stupid. Their sign reads, dead serious here, "Our dough is so fresh Will Smith gets jealous."
dang...

daaang....

daaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngg...

Tim, I want to see you say this... yeah, that's right, you heard me. See you say it. I wanna see that face that was meant for voice acting.

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
I see the name says "Underload"
I see the avi looks like Snake
I see the name "Underload" twice in the sig
But every time I look, the first thing I see when I look at your post/sig is "Meno"

~Fino

Top Bottom