• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Some loser thinks it's funny to post under my name/edit my posts/etc.

Changing my password to see if that forces them to relog, but I dunno what else to do. Whoever it is should cut it out, though. Really not funny. I'm pretty sure it's not Tim, since he wouldn't put something ******** like "I like Metaknight", given that I actually do.

Whatever

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
LMAO that is great

I would watch that movie

also Brawl-- looks amazing.

but seriously when is holiday bash?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so I was out getting free food/drink all night, so it wasn't me tony.

And splat is the thing I'm not sure if I can go to due to family things.

Also, that final twilight movie almost makes me approve making the movies.

Finally, holiday bash is the 19th. I'll be there, even if I need to leave early for my dad's christmas party.

Drunk edit: Ok, the werewolf/baby love bit makes me approve the movies so long as that makes it in to the tune of "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, so I was out getting free food/drink all night, so it wasn't me tony.

Drunk edit: Ok, the werewolf/baby love bit makes me approve the movies so long as that makes it in to the tune of "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith.
I approve of this post.

Also, kinda figured it wasn't you, either way. Whoever did it was white, I'm pretty sure of that. but I dun remember whose house I've logged into SWF @, and who all I've told my SWF password.

Ohwell.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I approve of this post.

Also, kinda figured it wasn't you, either way. Whoever did it was white, I'm pretty sure of that. but I dun remember whose house I've logged into SWF @, and who all I've told my SWF password.

Ohwell.

If you've been anywhere near dekar, I know for a fact that he likes to do that kind of stuff. lol

resposting this because it's amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_K6Dms4Cc

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to mess your *** up in Banana Ball Man Pokeball Laser Kingfest Celebrity WTF Penguin Surfing II.

Then maybe play sum dat pokiemans

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I am ******** so I am offended
:brood:
No worries. Your post time coincides with my birthday, so it's all good!

nah i don't think i'm going today tony sorrys
Npnp

How late is the UCCS thing going? If it ends early, anyone wanna play in Denver today? Does anyone have any good controllers they can lend me/I can buy off them? I really really really want to start working on my technicals, ASAP.

EDIT:

Underload, whereabouts do you live, and how many controllers do you have? Also, Melee? I think it'd be good for you and Sam to play.

Underload

Lazy
3 controllers, one with a ****ty Cstick and another that's 3rd party, and then my good one. You took my offer up about 4 hours late, though. Super shh-shh gettogether while my mom's at work, and she finishes at 5 today.

<--------Also, look on a map to see where Morrison is

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Smash sunday?

my melee is getting better, i have a cube to practice my techs and stuff. Anyone down for hosting a fest tomorrow? and when i say anyone i mean people of the name KENNY or TIM but you know, it's all open to speculation. But really, someone should host a fest tomorrow- SUNDAY THE 28TH

ya, that's right, I titled my post
what you gonna do about it?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If you guys haven't seen Slip N Slide Genius, it's about time to. The video is pretty old, but still a lot of fun to watch. The misfire combo at the end is the best.

Jeris is sum bull

http://www.myspace.com/120392437?orig=Pymk_standalone-module

Also, Imma be heading to tha springs in a bit via Marilyn. I won't be there long, just buying a controller offa Dan and maybe mashing some heads in for like... 30 min. AFTER THAT, WHO KNOWS?!?

But I really want a meleefest tomorrow. Recording and everything. Can anyone host?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would if Tony would give me mah **** Capture Card...I freaking swear... full homo for him anyways.

Give me like three days. I got this.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
sorry UL, I would have come today but I was playing dead rising. Blame zaj, he's the one that let me borrow it! D:

So I'm either gonna step up my brawl game with Ganon and pick up a high tier secondary, or just drop him and brawl altogether. And it all Depends, honestly, on if someone wants to go to Pound 4 with me or not

Dekar173

Justice Man
sorry UL, I would have come today but I was playing dead rising. Blame zaj, he's the one that let me borrow it! D:

So I'm either gonna step up my brawl game with Ganon and pick up a high tier secondary, or just drop him and brawl altogether. And it all Depends, honestly, on if someone wants to go to Pound 4 with me or not
You can stay in NM's hotel :)

Top Bottom