• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
:DDDD

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is school so far?
:D
School is great! Although I wouldn't recommend a music physics double major to anyone who has any sense in them

Ya, but I don't think I'll have time for smash while I'm back. The only time I might be available would be friday night. But I'll probably will be able to make it to the Holiday Bash, which is less than a month away, so don't fret!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tim, are we teaming for Holiday Bash or Fighter Frenzy? Honestly, I'd prefer FF...

Also, I don't get you and Meno...You guys tell me to keep going MK and then tell me my MK isn't good... '>__>

Bees!

Smash Ace
Does anyone need a teammate at Holiday Bash? Because I am looking for one. PM me or something. Thanks.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Dylan im gonna show you that gnws pivot grab sucks!!

Pivot grab
Frame breakdown:
• 1-9 Startup

Dash grab
Frame breakdown:
• 1-9 Startup

Standing grab
Frame breakdown:
• 1-5 Startup

It has the same startup as a dash grab, it might have more range MAYBE! but not that much, but its the same speed

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dylan, if your MK was good would it do worse than your TL? You need to get more practical experience with MK, not just theorycrafting.

But mostly I tell you your MK sucks because you get all pissy and it's amusing. The same reason I tell most people they suck.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Dash grab
Frame breakdown:
• 1-9 Startup
• 10-11 Hitbox out
• 12-39 Cooldown

Pivot grab
Frame breakdown:
• 1-9 Startup
• 10-11 Hitbox out
• 12-34 Cooldown

ok the only difference is 5 less frames of cooldown

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
But mostly I tell you your MK sucks because you get all pissy and it's amusing.
Mmmhmmm.

Also, you'll bring it out more for practice, which I'll make it not suck as much in due time.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
But Tim!!! You don't IRL troll :(
Yeah my Tink is better...that only makes sense...but MK helps me win a lot of MUs that my Tink struggles with. It can win things that my GOOD Toon Link can't. Just saying. I don't think it's great, but certainly not bad.

Also, five frames is A LOT...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Lower percent...say...40% for Snake. He is dropping from his cypher and B-reverses early with a grenade. You catch him and run towards. You could NOT hit with an F-smash because you're running/ don't have the time/spacing for it. You could however run towards him and slightly past and pivot grab.
Thar

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
But Tim!!! You don't IRL troll :(
I troll a ton in real life. It's pretty much the only place I troll. Ask Tony sometime.

I tell you that your mk sucks because you get grumpy, I tell meno he sucks because it makes him laugh, and I tell people dave he sucks for the same reason I told people flux/ferdi/jeris sucked.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was under the impression we were teaming at the holiday bash. Especially since I'm working on having a super secret guest teammate for fighter frenzy.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll be at holiday bash.

ESPECIALLY if there's melee.

I'll probably need a teammate..although you've been warned in advance. I
A) Play melee.
B) Suck at brawl.

Underload

Lazy
@mjg, there's Fighter Frenzy on Jan. 23rd and Cutthroat Console Tournament on June 5th. C3T is at the same venue as Supercon, and Fighter Frenzy is a different room in the same building.

@DTL, Dave doesn't use that color, and I'm almost positive that was a tourney in Florida. And LOL at your attempt to john for him.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Letz go team at bash tranz! I just suck in general!

Assuming it is free cause I cant afford anything but the venue fee lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
Mah name's Dylan! >:0

I was worried that WAS Dave...IDK I wouldn't have wanted THAT to represent CO...That was terrible...
Or would you? Let them think Dave is as bad as that seems. They will be unpleasantly surprised when Dave stomps them into the ground at a tourney!

Top Bottom