• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
Post like #25427 are great, but I'm too far. Boulder/Longmot area is my limit. I'm planning to go to the holiday C3 bash and am looking for a partner. Only team up if you want to have fun because Link won't win and I play Link. If anyone's planning a smashfest in those areas^ I'll try to make it. 'Need practice before C3; I am russstyy.

Some friendly advice for DTL: that avatar will really p*** some people off. I'm cool, but if you're going to post on other boards you might want to change it.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Dylan, do you have school today? cause the smashfest starts at 1, I have class till like 1 so I'll be there like at 2, and come on, I drove all the way to denver thursday for the charity event! come on denver!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's me, Dave, Lunchmeat, and ET. Everyone except Dave lives on central campus, while Dave lives five minutes away on foot.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I won't be able to come T-T. Out of gas and money. Looking for a job right now with no luck. However next Smashfest in Boulder I might be able to go to. It sounds like a blast.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I'll be heading up around 4, so Lawkk if you wanna PM me your address I'll see if it's just aboot on my way. And Yang, call me if you wanna get a ride wif me.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sorry i can't come to the fest...I'm currently sitting in Southern IL visiting my grandfather who's dying :/. Ii won't be back till thursday. And then i'll probably be up in FoCo Friday....idk. Story of my life. See you guys when I get back, atrix, or some people, friendlies like sat or Sun?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah sorry i can't come to the fest...I'm currently sitting in Southern IL visiting my grandfather who's dying :/. Ii won't be back till thursday. And then i'll probably be up in FoCo Friday....idk. Story of my life. See you guys when I get back, atrix, or some people, friendlies like sat or Sun?
I'm sorry.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Btw guys, I know it's sorta in the future but Vegas is confirmed for fighter frenzy already, just don't know how many of us.

At least 4.

Underload

Lazy
Flux, try to convince Mi. and FOW to come? I wanna meet those two.

SK coming would be pretty tight, too. And actually, if he did, it's not out of the question to convince even more OoSers to come. Big names attract players. Kansas and Oklahoma come to mind.

(Oh, and HebrewHammer so he can commentate all day.)

edit: Z

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If fighter frenzy is in Jan I think Utah can make it.

just make sure there isn't a ****ing ridiculous venue fee again.

Underload

Lazy
We got you covered, Sinzy.

For Fighter Frenzy, if you preregister, then it'll be $10 venue, $10 singles entry, $20 per team.

If you pay at the door, then the venue fee will be $15 instead, everything else will be the same. Fair enough?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Fff.. can't he just do a preregistration list rather than online pay?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Is holiday bash really winner take all?

~Fino
'Don't think so. I'd team, but you're in Kansas, I'm in CO and my wifi sucks so bad I can't jab consistently so it probably won't work.:(

smashfest huge fun! thanks everyone that came i feel like i got a lot better. for all those that missed out... sucks to be you!! jk.
You suck, but I can't argue with your statement. 'Wish I had been there.
You and Lawkk are the only two Boulder/close to boulder people I've seen. Maybe we can smash sometime?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just want to clarify just like last year we will giving away prizes instead of pot money for this event. Last year we gave away ipods, gift cards and much more. With this silent auction, raffles, free food and drink and tons of casual play the event is worth it.

Many of you are probably wondering why we aren't doing pots for this event and the answer is simply. This event is made to be a thank you to all the players that attend Cutthroat events as well as give new players a chance to compete without the stress of putting up money. Also, this is event is a charity as well so the one of the primary goals is to raise money for two non-profit groups.

Currently there is only one game that has a pot and that's Madden because madden players only play for money!!

Now with that being said if people want to do a side pot they can but I will not require it for people to enter the tournament. Just FYI...

Sinz, the reason why we do pre-reg is that it helps us eliminate traffic at the door so that everything can start on time. This way you can simply check in and you are ready to go. No need to stand in line and give us info if we already have it. It's a MAJOR help for us both operational wise and budget wise when people pre-reg and pay online. Plus you save some money!!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
AWwwww yeah, fun smashfest/pingpongfest , especially after eating a SMASH burger at the SMASH fest. Ya, I said it, who wants to take this outside? But, really, I had fun - even playing brawl. smarsh again soon please.

Top Bottom