• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
Who all is going to the FoCo meetup? IDK if I can drive.
So far, Me, TC, you, and trying to get ahold of Meno and other crew. Anyone have numbers for:

Meno, anyone else in the FoCo/Greeley area? Trans, where are you? Want you there! The Game and Watch player will be there who is a friend of TC's (I forgot his name tho D:)

And folks it's going all day if we want to, starts at 1pm. If you can't find a ride I can drive haha. I don't mind, never get to anymore. If you can assist with gas for my beast tho appreciated :D It nom noms entire gas stations.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
heartland is loveland and yeah ill pick you up dtl
I feel dumb now. /cryincorner

Yesyesyes!!!
Yes! :D

Doublepost omg
I'll bring a wii to capture matches.
You rock sir, I'm buying card tomorrow.

I live in Aurora, haha.

|
So there is a smashfest coming up?
Will there be melee? D:
If you can convince someone there to play friendlies or MM's I'm sure. Can even hitch a ride haha.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The mid season holiday event is here for Cutthroat. Come enjoy a day of casual play, tournaments, free food/drink and a full day of gaming in a variety of games such as:

Smash Bros. Brawl
Tekken 6
Rock Band
Call of Duty
and much more..

Too see information in this event go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/Bash.php

Pre-registration is open so make sure you signup to get some discounts and prizes

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
ROM 2 summary on what I saw.

Didnt see first match but supposebly Kage got 1 stock to 4 comeback then 3 stocked mango on his cp when mango was falco. Second match was fountain kage wins high percent last stock. Mango land switches to puff Kage gets 3 stocked. Last match was on battlefield I think and kage won with 1 stock low % i think. Putting Mango in 4th I think. Soooooo ****.

Then Dr. PP proceeds to 3-0 Kage with his falco and then Hbox 3-1s PP in grand finals.

After all of that Mango tells his story of being hung over and falling asleep in a toilet and calls out some people for pound 4.

Darc's phantom rest on PP was lolz.

I <3 Melee

And I cant drive atrix

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Tomorrow...?

Where is it? I might be able to show up after, like 5, but not guaranteed - I'm finishing up a lot of my classes.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
I would like to go to the smashfest too.

Kage just ***** mango twice too
ROM 2 summary on what I saw.

Didnt see first match but supposebly Kage got 1 stock to 4 comeback then 3 stocked mango on his cp when mango was falco. Second match was fountain kage wins high percent last stock. Mango land switches to puff Kage gets 3 stocked. Last match was on battlefield I think and kage won with 1 stock low % i think. Putting Mango in 4th I think. Soooooo ****.

Then Dr. PP proceeds to 3-0 Kage with his falco and then Hbox 3-1s PP in grand finals.

After all of that Mango tells his story of being hung over and falling asleep in a toilet and calls out some people for pound 4.

Darc's phantom rest on PP was lolz.

I <3 Melee

And I cant drive atrix
Right on! We need to iron out rides.

Tomorrow...?

Where is it? I might be able to show up after, like 5, but not guaranteed - I'm finishing up a lot of my classes.
After 5 is fine. Fort Collins. Harmony and Timberline. Call me @970.201.4552 when you are close ;) Or, getting addy from TC for you yuppies with GPS or like to mapquest or gmaps or the like :)

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
FoCo SmashFest

Where?
4949 Delany Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80525

At TC's Hizouse.

When?
Tomorrow (Monday Nov 23rd)
1:00pm - When people are tired

Be there or be prepared to lose an edge in holiday bash, you'll get no symphony from me. Contact AtrixWolfe @970.201.4552 if you're lost, or need someone to comfort you and tell you it's ok that Ganondorf three stocked you by spamming warlock punches.

Get there! Rides, Drivers
Post a message about if you're driving or need hookups to get here to aid carpoolers

People who can drive:

Arriving 1pm and are also driving:
Owndizzl3r_Ownag3 aka Dave - Loveland (Giving a ride: DTL [Dylan] though on the way for someone from south of Longmont, if they can help)
AtrixWolfe aka Chisum - FortCo

Arriving after 5pm and are also driving:
Timotee - Denver
Meno - Greeley (maybe)

Needs a ride:
YangFuShang - Denver
BlueMycon? - Centennial
Lawkk - Louisville

Other Attendees

TC (HOST)
TC's Game and Watch friend whom I forget their name (Apologies!)
Tranzworld a maybe
Oziriz a probably
If meno can get ahold of his Greeley friends maybe them as well :)
Talraq if we can get ahold of him, he lives here. Got his number anyone?

If anyone knows someone who lives by that I'm missing, shout out, we're so stoked right now :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well crud, I can't make it to the NM tourney on the 12th anymore, unless I leave right after the tourney finishes saturday night. Bah =(

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
And I cant drive atrix

I assume you had misread that
You assume correctly, fixing.

Well crud, I can't make it to the NM tourney on the 12th anymore, unless I leave right after the tourney finishes saturday night. Bah =(
Can you give rides to the one tomorrow? :) There is one on the 12th as well as 19th?

tsizzinc: Come to the smashfest tomorrow! Maybe we can find you a ride!!!
Actually, he is the host :) Tsizzinc = TC :) rofl my bad, didn't specify, he goes by TC tho :O His profile says boulder cause he goes to school there, on breaks and weekends he lives in FortCo tho. Co-located. ;O

hahahhahahaha have successfully stolen neighbors' internet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

woot smash at my place tomorrow. regarding melee, if u bring the game there will be melee.
Hax

Please answer if anyone driving can pick up additional peeps.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
wtf, I totally regret being in a plane/car almost the entire day today. Kage is my ****ing hero. He's like, the yo yo ma to my Ganon career.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Atrix, I can't really commit to giving rides, because I might not be able to head up until like 6 if my roommates aren't around to feed/walk the dogs. But yang, if you still wanna go that late, you can catch a ride with me if you wanna lightrail up to the usual place, just let me know.

And the 12th is a tourney in New Mexico. They're cool guys, and everyone that can go should, for the experience if nothing else.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
wtf, I totally regret being in a plane/car almost the entire day today. Kage is my ****ing hero. He's like, the yo yo ma to my Ganon career.
I wish I knew more of this Kage fellow, why you were in a plane/car the almost entire day and if this is melee or brawl xD @_@ confuzzled soooo outta the loop

Atrix, I can't really commit to giving rides, because I might not be able to head up until like 6 if my roommates aren't around to feed/walk the dogs. But yang, if you still wanna go that late, you can catch a ride with me if you wanna lightrail up to the usual place, just let me know.

And the 12th is a tourney in New Mexico. They're cool guys, and everyone that can go should, for the experience if nothing else.
Timotee thx for clearin that up O:)

If anyone is going I can maybe carpool to it.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
Kage is top Ganon in melee. He's pretty ****.
O, right on :D

Hey if end up coming can you ride boost by Louisville as well? I assume Centennial is too far away but if he can bus/light rail there ... maybe he can gt here too. Prob have to spend the night at your place to catch the ride back home tho since it'd be late.

Is the smashfest tomorrow Brawl or Melee? I may be able to go, not sure yet, it's kinda far away. But I'll only go if Melee is there.
As TC said, Melee is there if ya bring the game. xD
If you don't mind coming around 5ish or 6 you can maybe pool a ride with Timotee, up to him tho :D Have to get to Denver somehow. I unno if you can drive.

Top Bottom