• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
I will be going to aurora to pick up a friend of mine whos plays a good MK, so if anybody towards that way needs a ride, its first come first serve, i can only fit 4 people in my car

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Dan...It's kinda a lot to ask...sry...but could you pre-reg me? I PROMISE to pay you + a hug at holiday bash.
Yeah. I'll send you a PM. That is, if you were talking to me. Just call me Z O.o No other Z on the Colorado Smash Scene iirc.

[some message about transportation]
On that note, I'll be driving up to the Bash on Saturday. Anyone between the Springs and the location (+/- 20 miles or some reasonable distance. Boulder is cool) I can swing by and pick up. PM me and we can try and set something up.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
<rant>Wtf at registration system... Dang it, Greg. This is oh so very inefficient. And online service charge? This is BS :( </rant>

Editness: <rant>And the system is still down.. I'll yell at Greg after my final is over tomorrow. !%#$ this system, and !%#$ the online service fee. </rant>

Another <rant>....Actually I'm too lazy to type it. Something about Calculus and studying and final. Something irrelevant though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
From now on, we are to be know as the Pichu Bros of CO.

We now main Pichu whenever we play Melee.

Edit:
Fug, you're brighter than me. Finding a good Pichu face-stretch picture is harder than finding a good Pichu butt-slap picture.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Edit:
Fug, you're brighter than me. Finding a good Pichu face-stretch picture is harder than finding a good Pichu butt-slap picture.
Get the .gif image. Then go through and get the scene :D

EDIT: I'm playing Pichu right now. I love Pichu's nAirs.
2EDIT: ****it, I can't change my tag to be a Pichu Bro too... darn..
3EDIT: We must do a Pichu 2v2! It will be epic!
4EDIT: I wonder if Pichu's standing A can be smashDI'd out..

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I couldn't find a gif so I print screen'd a yootoob vid.

E1: Pichu is the best character in Melee cause he's the only one with two taunts.
E2: Get premium now and change your tag.
E3: 2 Pichus vs 2 Marths. Let's do it.
E4: Pichu's standing A is 2gud and = instant win cause it's Pichu.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
E1: Pichu is the best character in Melee cause he's the only one with two taunts.
E2: Get premium now and change your tag.
E3: 2 Pichus vs 2 Marths. Let's do it.
E4: Pichu's standing A is 2gud and = instant win cause it's Pichu.
E!4: This all adds up to Pichu being the best. Other teams will have a 1/24 change of winning. Let's increase our odds by making awesome comments about Pichu!

Fino

Smash Master
I'm in love *-*

On another note.... who normally houses OoS people? Or is is just normal in co to ignore someone who has posted for housing many many times ._.
I need to get it down by today, otherwise I would have to pay 100+ (total) for a hotel (on top of gas that is already going to cost around 200).
Even if you can't help me out... I've gotten no word of who can

~Fino

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Sorry mate :( We already spoke in PM, but I'm relatively new to the smash community and unless asked directly, I don't give house space up :/

Wish I could house you though. None of the friends I know atm would be willing to house or able to :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aw man, Fino comes in and srs's it up. And people have offered you housing last I checked.

Less srs time.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for the Holiday Bash closes December 16, 2009 at 12:01am.

Holiday Bash Pre-reg:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/nvgaforms/register.php?form-id=10

Make sure you pay online to get the pre-reg rate. Also a couple of cool announcements:
The paypal function still doesn't work. We should get the pre-reg rates even if we have to pay at the door because C3's system is what messes up:

Paypal:
"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."

@SpiritDragon: PM me if you want to get your controller at hollybash
@Everyone: 'Wish I had more time to participate on this thread:urg:. If something's important please PM me because I can't read everything here.:dizzy:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Goddammit Fino.

Well, my house isn't that great, and it's filled with Mexican chrilden - but we have a comfy bed. Which days do you need housing?

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Fun games last night guys!

Ferdi: RUMBLE PACKKS!!!! Haha fun N64 battles!
Tony: Thanks for advice, but keep that suicidal bird, he has nice grab combos 8D
Tim: I'll show you how to double jump cancel!! .... One day :))
Nite: Ok ok ok..You MIGHT ( <_< ) Have the best falcon..but I'm going to slow down all the flashyness and get serious next time :o??
Chap: Bring speakers next time!
Erg: Lame as always.
LoVo: Mexican as always.
Kenny: I saw you. talked to you..but didn't play you really :( ( its ok, I would be scared too :D Ha ha ha)
Bees: BeesIsTheShezNeez? No really, play Melee!!!!!! Keep up with making those musics
Meno(?): Too quite...if that was you?
iDoL: TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!

Lets play agn soon!

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I just moved here to colorado springs from texas

im a little rusty and havent played since hobo 18 :(
so if any of you guys want to play some friendlies I'd love to get back into the tourney scene

I also saw you guys are having a big tourney in denver on the 19th, so if I dont get a chance to play any friendlies, see you guys then

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I just moved here to colorado springs from texas

im a little rusty and havent played since hobo 18 :(
so if any of you guys want to play some friendlies I'd love to get back into the tourney scene

I also saw you guys are having a big tourney in denver on the 19th, so if I dont get a chance to play any friendlies, see you guys then
welcome to colorado man, do u play melee or brawl or both?

Top Bottom