• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
all we need is another setup, 2 tvs is max for this tiny place. also-im pretty sure both my tvs have vcrs so ya.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet

Buuut... you're willing to pay $15-$25 to play at a tournament?
O.o

~Fino
I go for fun, and I have the money, so why not? It's alot like spending money to go to an amusement park. It used to be about the money for me, but I realized that Brawl isn't the best game to take hella serious so I just went for the friends that I have made through the times.

And I'm still doing it.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I go for fun, and I have the money, so why not? It's alot like spending money to go to an amusement park. It used to be about the money for me, but I realized that Brawl isn't the best game to take hella serious so I just went for the friends that I have made through the times.

And I'm still doing it.
Awesome...Just Awesome. <3 Flux as well

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
welcome to colorado man, do u play melee or brawl or both?
I mainly play brawl these days since texas let melee die off a bit

but I used to be quite good at melee a few years back and im sure after some practice (mainly L cancels) I can get back into the groove

Hi! Welcome to Colorado Springs! Bees (used to be me) hosts an actually host a Friday Night Brawl Nights at the I-25 and Austin Bluffs McDonalds. You should come this week and meet some of us on the SoCo side :D PM me for more info :)
sure, Ive visited here many a times, but I still dont quite know the area too well..

Texas eh? MM at holiday bash?
I'm not singling you out... I expect a MM from everyone at the bash ;D
lol

~Fino
im broke, so how about $1? ;D

*whips out his wii* ahh time to practice
(and I dont mean fapping :p)

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Not smashing tonight =(

Yeah there's no way Yang or I are driving up to Westminister tonight XD. Sorry guys. You'll have to record us another time. It's just too far for only a few hours. That means you're out of luck Roman. Sorry...

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to get sumdat Yoshi in there. Honestly, if I could get ALL our Melee players 2-3 minutes apiece, I'd be REALLY happy. Right now, though, I only have enough for Ferdi, me, and maaaaaaaybe Kenny/Nite, cuz they both like doing combos and stuff. I don't have enough/any (good) footage of:

LoVo
Jeris
Chap
Ken
Victor (obviously, lolol)
Henry
SGNM
Tim
David (I can remember you, sometimes!)
Sam
Roman
Dan
Yang
Is that me? I can't tell because I like being called Z here x.x

And I'm still doing it.
*likes this post*

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey all you Melee guys! If I wanna learn how to play some Melee maybe you can teach me some tricksies? I just worry about it messing with my Brawl game. It shouldn't though. Especially if I pick up IC(Which I really want to.) What say you? Maybe after Holiday Bash. I probably wont enter tourneys with Melee but it looks so fun just to play casually yet with all of the AT's.

Fino

Smash Master
im broke, so how about $1? ;D

*whips out his wii* ahh time to practice
(and I dont mean fapping :p)
._.
kay ;D
Hey all you Melee guys! If I wanna learn how to play some Melee maybe you can teach me some tricksies? I just worry about it messing with my Brawl game. It shouldn't though. Especially if I pick up IC(Which I really want to.) What say you? Maybe after Holiday Bash. I probably wont enter tourneys with Melee but it looks so fun just to play casually yet with all of the AT's.
ICs... eww. I main down B in melee :D

~Fino

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey guys, I just moved here to colorado springs from texas

im a little rusty and havent played since hobo 18 :(
so if any of you guys want to play some friendlies I'd love to get back into the tourney scene

I also saw you guys are having a big tourney in denver on the 19th, so if I dont get a chance to play any friendlies, see you guys then
An out-of-stater? Congratulations! You take the title of best player in CO now!

Because everyone from out of state is better than us.

Truefax.

Gay Zach gayed this this gay thread up gay
Fix'd.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Stupid finals.

Also, Melee makes me want to wavedash in Brawl. And also makes me want to grab people with Marth from super far away.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
We still need a place to smash at, though. Anyone have anywhere we can go for this? I just really wanna get Yang's Marf on tape. And sumdat Ferdi. And sumdat BM. Maybe some Tim.

I'll prolly go Doc for like... 3-5 matches (PER PERSON!LOLOL), but I really wanna start getting my Falco good, soz I'll prolly just get 3 stocked tonight as much as humanly possible. I might wanna play Jiggz, too, but we'll see.

EDIT:

I'd love to get sumdat Yoshi in there. Honestly, if I could get ALL our Melee players 2-3 minutes apiece, I'd be REALLY happy. Right now, though, I only have enough for Ferdi, me, and maaaaaaaybe Kenny/Nite, cuz they both like doing combos and stuff. I don't have enough/any (good) footage of:

LoVo
Jeris
Chap
Ken
Victor (obviously, lolol)
Henry
SGNM
Tim
David (I can remember you, sometimes!)
Sam
Roman
Dan
Yang

I'm sure there are more people, but yeah. Ideally, I'd get a little bit of everyone, with the more entertaining players (Jeris, Nite, LoVo) prolly getting bigger chunks. Right now though, I can only make a mediocre video featuring like... 4 players.

If you have free time today, Ben, you should meet up with us and get recorded 'n stuff. Could be pretty cool.

===

GG7, I have some matches up on my youtube from like... 1 1/2 weeks ago. Some of them are pretty crummy, some are aight. Tho you could just wait till later, when I have enough footage to just do a "CO>>>AZ" vid, or something.

You goin' to P4, btw?

EDIT 2:

They still play, just not seriously. In all honesty, up until just recently, most of CO has had their mentality, so we haven't been practicing/traveling/even watching matches of top players, so there are things new to the metagame that CO is a little behind with. The Mexicans are probably done, more or less. They're still good, but they don't really have a drive to improve, so come post-pound, I dun even know if they'll be taking place in CO vs AZ. Kind of a shame.
how come im not even on this list... the shame

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yeah.. Going from Melee to Brawl and back to Melee... It makes me want to zAir, but everyone knows Samus's zAir in melee is complete **** as an attack.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stole my bro's sig format, but made it cooler.

sig

sig

sig

moar sig

rage sig

sig

freakin sig

:<

It really shouldn't take this much to make the dang thing appear when I accidentally post it when I don't want to.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I stole my bro's sig format, but made it cooler.
sig
sig
sig
moar sig
rage sig
sig
freakin sig
:<
It really shouldn't take this much to make the dang thing appear when I accidentally post it when I don't want to.
And I too, have updated mine :D But it's stupid how much we have to type to get a siggy to appear.. I mean.. Why can't we have the siggy appear everytime? I know the page would get full of sigs real fast because some people type only two words.. but what if they also made it so that your latest post only displays your signature? Yeah?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Only Kenny would call 4 solid hours of smash a little bit of time.

GGs to Ferdi, Sam, and Tim.

Can we get one more smashfest on Thursday, guize? I'd really like to try and tape Yang/Mikezor some.

Is that me? I can't tell because I like being called Z here x.x

*likes this post*
Yes.

Alrighty, yep.

First things first, you NEED to get down WDing on your own. Same with SHFFLing. If you can't do the basics, it's really really really hard to teach much of anything.

We need an ICs player, even if it's only a casual one.

Head to the IC boards and start learning everything ASAP, so that you can actually play, come time to play.

how come im not even on this list... the shame
Oh yeah, you too!

M.A.T.F

hahahahhha
Mikezor at the Finals? What a weird crew name...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
this **** is hilarious

darkrain never looked this good at fc3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYRRE9Y_4OQ

Pokemon fighter

http://www.pokesho.com/typewild/shot.html

and also, MES you still going to holiday bash? if you are then please bring my controller and give it to tim/timotee when it happens.

since im back from the dead, anyone want to fill me in on important stuff since im sure i missed like 50 pages of spam

ferdi edit: i cannot find the javi triple shine video once i do ill post it tho

ferdi edit 2:

European wombo combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-xOuoddISQ

and wombo combo with microsoft sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eElORWe3Gys

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Alright Ferdi, here's moblin with the news.

I'm not going to pound 4 because no one returned my calls for assistance with plane schedules. Also, holiday bash is next week. The melee scene has also been getting lively again, which is ****ing awesome.

Seriously I dont know anything else

Pokemon fighter
oh my gah.

I'm maining Nidoking.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
this **** is hilarious

darkrain never looked this good at fc3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYRRE9Y_4OQ

Pokemon fighter

http://www.pokesho.com/typewild/shot.html

and also, MES you still going to holiday bash? if you are then please bring my controller and give it to tim/timotee when it happens.

since im back from the dead, anyone want to fill me in on important stuff since im sure i missed like 50 pages of spam

ferdi edit: i cannot find the javi triple shine video once i do ill post it tho

ferdi edit 2:

European wombo combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-xOuoddISQ

and wombo combo with microsoft sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eElORWe3Gys
MES said to pm him about your controller so i would do that just in case he misses your post.

for u hon players: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVboyuePOyg

Top Bottom