• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Poor tranz, got owned.

Also, did someone end up with an extra white memory card this week? Mine is gone.

Also, reminder aboot the Webster Christmas party after holiday bash, 6921 S Himalaya Way 80016.

Bees!

Smash Ace
what about tomorrow at mcdonalds?

Ive been working on some of my rusty ATs ;D
Ya tomorrow is still on for us Springs people. However because of holiday traveling, ect we will have less people. Also Z is the only person in the group who is any good at Melee. I am wanting to learn. But for now I will focus on Brawl for Holiday Bash sake.

This.

+1 for avatars with Santa Hats ^^
Cool!!! I'm hip!!!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Zaj, Tranz, Dave, S0Apy, Lucre, ... am I forgetting anyone. CO players are dropping like flies. Its to be expected on the Holidays though. Oh well. You will be missed at Holiday Bash.

Meno:Team at Fighter Frenzy maybe?
Bees' Kirby+Meno's Peach=Blue Kirby Underwater

Bottom Tier Edit: Zaj and Z should totally photoshop santa hats on their Pichu avatars. It would be the coolest

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah soo back and forth I wish my parents would make a ****ing decision instead of being ********.

Holiday Bash is back to a maybe -.-. I'll just stop posting and you'll know tomorrow.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I'll keep it in consideration, but I still wanna team with JCDV at some point.
I hope so otherwise I drew this picture of us at Fighter Frenzy for nothing :(

JK I didn't draw that actually.

im going to colorado springs toda, since i cant go tomorrow thought illgive the colorado springs players some training
Thats good. See you then!

Bees!

Smash Ace
DOUBLE POST OF DOOM! I am changing the time to 6-10(10:30)p.m. So those who want to come down will have more time!

So Dave new time for the meet-up.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Smashfest is on at my place :)

Sorry, Besse, but I don't wanna make Fino drive us up there. Next time?

So...start arriving anytime starting now? Call me or sumthing furst k?

Top Bottom