• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Smashfest is on at my place :)

Sorry, Besse, but I don't wanna make Fino drive us up there. Next time?

So...start arriving anytime starting now? Call me or sumthing furst k?
Ya I was thinking about that. Thats okay. Maybe I can make out there to play with you guys sometime after Holiday Bash too.

Dave: I left you a voicemail, hope you get back with me.
Ah either way I am setting the time 6-10 p.m.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey I need a ride to the holiday bash since I forgot my mom wrecked her car(it wasn't her fault). I know some of you doods live up in Boulder/Longmont, and It'd be awesome if I could carpool. I live in North Boulder. Please get back to me ASAP.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
edit outside of post: I don't think I have enough people for a smashfest...So far I got Fino, me, maybe Meno and maybe Tim...So really two people lol

I'll see if Fino wants to somehow go to CO springs. For now it seems like we'll just see yall at HB

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I actually got Christmas shopping to go do later in the evening unfortunately.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I can't smash tonight, my dad is having a party. It's good there are people to pick me up. I live at 405 Oakwood Pl. Google it. What time will whoever is picking me up be here?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I can't smash tonight, my dad is having a party. It's good there are people to pick me up. I live at 405 Oakwood Pl. Google it. What time will whoever is picking me up be here?
OMG I had no idea Ben was coming to this :D I can give you a ride there!! You'll probably have to get a ride back though, because I'm going to be heading back to Boulder around 4 rofl

Also, Lawkk, I have your sensor bar right here, but you're not going to the Bash, so I guess I'll give it to you next time I see you lol.

Edit: I'll just get up at 9 tomorrow and see what's going down

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
sorry about that, my plans atm have been changing like crazy and are unexpected

but as of now, i think i might make it tomorrow for holiday bash, idk it might change
if i show up i show up

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Pichu demands that you be there, Dave!

But in all seriousness, hope the best for you Dave. If you come, awesome! We must get some smash in! If not, hope your plans goes well and you have fun! :D

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Okay, I woke up now and nobody has posted about my ride, so I'm just gonna go with David I guess since I know him, and force one of you guys into driving me back. David my address again is 405 Oakwood Pl. I am going to go shower now, somebody please respond something lol.

EDIT: God **** it where are you people? Someone pooooost or show up at my door would be better.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hey bloshi I'm responding, but I doubt I can give you a ride. Tim could though, he loves people staying over at his house! :D

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, yay for sleeping in and hitting the snooze button like 5 times. I'll be there at about 10:15-10:30 Ben. You should bring a gamecube or a wii with melee so we can play some melee :D (my wii is at college)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Aight, I'm bringing a cube, a copy of melee this ****ing time. And I'll pick you up Peter in like an hour..We'll be a little late, but I'm not in brawl teams and I haven't even showered yet

SOMEONE ****ING CALL HIM AND TELL HIM OR GIVE ME HIS NUMBER IN CASE HE DOESNT SEE THIS.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry about Thursday, guys. No internet+no reception in my house=hafta text to get ahold of me.

And then I flew away to play Rafa.

Gonna be on my way to FF soonish. WHenever Dan gets here.

WE'RE GONNA HAVE MELEE STREAM, OR CLOSE TO IT! YAYUHHZ!

Will have someone post the link when relevant. Maybe we can even get a Melee tournament outta today, if enough people show interest.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
OMG I had no idea Ben was coming to this :D I can give you a ride there!! You'll probably have to get a ride back though, because I'm going to be heading back to Boulder around 4 rofl

Also, Lawkk, I have your sensor bar right here, but you're not going to the Bash, so I guess I'll give it to you next time I see you lol.

Edit: I'll just get up at 9 tomorrow and see what's going down
Rage. When do you leave just so I know the time frame I have to pick it up/find you

Rizen

Smash Legend
Great Holiday Bash turn out! Great matches too. Let's see it's 7:30pm now I've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 39 hour period. No exaggeration. That's why I missed the edge in those last matches, lol.
Fun times. Congrats to who won.

Top Bottom