• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
**** you people! Your making me want to go back to playing maplestory. ;~;
fffff....
Well might as well start with the thief class again. >w>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm so sad my computer lagged the exact moment of the raging demon. :( :( :(

Valle v Daigo was incredible. Those two are so close to each other's levels, it's ridiculous.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
maple fever is over....i feel the dungeon fighter online flu season is about to begin...well at least for me.
DFO might be fun to try again, if the EXP is fixed some and I can get a party.

But I just sat through Maple wondering "Why the **** don't I just play LaTale?"
Same thing, umpteen times better. Looks better, runs better, great music, much more action packed and fun paced, and actually inspired 'jump quests'.

Just can't figure out why you guys like Maple over LaTale, that's my biggest mystery.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Meno, I'll have the videos soon. Also, you'll need to do another update after this one shortly. ****loads of great vids FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
DFO might be fun to try again, if the EXP is fixed some and I can get a party.

But I just sat through Maple wondering "Why the **** don't I just play LaTale?"
Same thing, umpteen times better. Looks better, runs better, great music, much more action packed and fun paced, and actually inspired 'jump quests'.

Just can't figure out why you guys like Maple over LaTale, that's my biggest mystery.
i dunno i tried la tale, and i thought it was even more of a grind fest than maple. Maybe cuz i was a noob but i remember when i hit lvl 13 it was like so hard for some reason. DFO is pretty easy to level especially when u have a group. Me and ferdi lvled to 38-39 pretty fast and that was just the two of us and we found random people and this was awhile back.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
The Maple Fever may indeed be over soon.

But who knows when it will strike again?

DFO is even less fun to me than MS. It's like a failed PSO, but with a focus on PvP.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh****.

I'd join you, but I think I was using MMOs to avoid doing what I actually want/need to.

David, why are you reading our thread at this time of night?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ya'll should go on one of those private servers. Sooo much funner when you level up really fast.
Tch...well first time I joined one of those private servers THE VERY FIRST DAY it was shutdown by nexon. Figures. I met some cool people there too.=/

Anywho im sick. Still adjusting to the weird CO weather. I swear man, it changes so rapidly here. Its cool, but I only know how to deal with heat. =X

Roblin

Smash Rookie
By the way, when I asked if people would add me as a friend on xbox I was joking about the "if you dare" part. I would love it if bb people would add me so I can get tips for the game. Also what is maple fever?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
By the way, when I asked if people would add me as a friend on xbox I was joking about the "if you dare" part. I would love it if bb people would add me so I can get tips for the game. Also what is maple fever?
Ooh! Add me! I like BlazBlue and have Xbox!

Once I get re-regged for Live :(

Maple Fever: (proper noun)
1. A state of a person, usually influenced by friends in a close social circle, where they excitingly subject themselves to the game Maple Story[1]. This is usually followed by a day or two of playing the game with extreme vigor before someone realizes that their actions produce minimal counts of fun[2], and quits the game, often followed by an un-installation of the game. This usually follows in a chain reaction from the social circle, leaving one or two, at best, people playing Maple Story for an extended period of time.

2. A sickness that comes from eating too much Canadian brand maple syrup. Diagnosed by coughing, runny nose, and a high body temperature. More serviour cases follow in saying "Eh?" after every sentence, a fondness of lumberjacks and the various sports they are involved in, and taking blame for various situations from North America.

[1]: http://maplestory.nexon.net/
[2]: Fun (n.):
1. A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2. Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3. Playful, often noisy, activity.
Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fun

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Thank you for that excellent definition! And what is your gamertag on xbox (ryyudo) for when you do have live again?

Is maplestory worth a try? Especially to one who has not ever played such a game?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Thank you for that excellent definition! And what is your gamertag on xbox (ryyudo) for when you do have live again?

Is maplestory worth a try? Especially to one who has not ever played such a game?
GT: RyyudoYHB

IMO, No. LaTale is 20 times better and basically like a Maple Story 2.0...and it's still not a great game even then.

But they're both free, so what the hell? :D Go nuts1

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It hasn't even gotten rediculous yet. Just you wait lol.
Oh yea, I know the worst is yet to come. =p First day we flew in here it was the biggest snowstorm of the year in colorado apparently. =X Thats cool though, I like the snow~! Just bummed I got sick from it though. ._.

Also, funner is not a word.
W-wait what....WHAT?! *mindblown*

Its a fairly addictive RPG. Its like 10xs more funner to play though if your playing with friends. =w= I'd definitely give it a try.

I shall continue to use the word "funner." :V

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
MORE FUN, NOT MORE FUNNER, YOU INBRED!

D:<

Roblin, add me whenever. I'm "IzzyInfamous" or "TimoteeIsMe" (actually, that's Tim, but same thing). Stay away from Maple Story. If you're going to get into an MMO, try to get a few friends involved, too.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
To all gay Peach mains in CO

My friend that's a girl wants to have sex with you. She's only met you twice, but you must have some weird hetero charm. Anyway, if you decide to take a break from being a gay, she's quite cute.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Meno does have a line of girls wanting to sex him.

In other news, Scott Pilgrim is just as good the 2nd time.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Kiiiiiinda
You know that thing in 80% of girls where they wanna change a guy? That's why all the [butt]holes and jerks generally get girls easy? Gay is also one of those things.

True facts: Pretending you're gay is a style of pick-up.

In other news in the hype: The Scott Pilgrim vs The World video game soundtrack is really good.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You know that thing in 80% of girls where they wanna change a guy? That's why all the [butt]holes and jerks generally get girls easy? Gay is also one of those things.

True facts: Pretending you're gay is a style of pick-up.
So that would explain it...
But I think the gay thing only works if you're willing to go hard, like posing as greek gods hard.

Top Bottom