• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Tony, what time tomorrow/Tuesday?

Tomorrow may be a squeeze, so don't think it'd happen. I'd know if I could do it when the morning rolls around. Tuesday I could do now that I got it planned.

Also, I do need to do some recording. I'm doing a collaboration project in my multimedia class, and I'm making a Beginner's Tager Guide using my friend's music. I got all the footage that I need in terms of showing what Tager is capable of, I just need footage of the application.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I might go. I'm tired of doing illegal things every ****ing weekend.

BTW I came ridiculously close to going to jail...

So what happened was:

We took this drug (Tony advices I don't say the name) but it's one of those that you don't just get a slap on the wrist for. We skated down to this parking garage where we met up with another group smoking a vodka hooka and passing around a pipe. So we're in this parking garage and a cop pulls up, gets out, and talks on his radio. Then he approaches us. I'm slowly grabbing my skateboard about to make a run for it. He tells us that he got a report about kids skating down here. He then proceeded to say there's no law against skating there and there's no law against smoking hookah. He says if anyone else talks to us, tell them he said we were fine and to have a good night. Almost crying in happiness I stare the cop directly in the eye and shake his hand. I kinda forgot how huge my pupils were and the cop realized what was going on, but he left us and we had an amazing night from there.

Moral of the story is I got stupidly lucky and I've learned my limits. I don't think I'm cut out for jail.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony, what time tomorrow/Tuesday?

Tomorrow may be a squeeze, so don't think it'd happen. I'd know if I could do it when the morning rolls around. Tuesday I could do now that I got it planned.

Also, I do need to do some recording. I'm doing a collaboration project in my multimedia class, and I'm making a Beginner's Tager Guide using my friend's music. I got all the footage that I need in terms of showing what Tager is capable of, I just need footage of the application.
Tuesday sounds great, then. I get off work at 4, so maybe around 5-6ish until whenever, since I don't work the next day.

And yeah, we can record. I want to put up matches of myself for critiquing.

You're not gonna get to show off the applications, though. At least, not against me. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So what happened was:

We took this drug (Tony advices I don't say the name) but it's one of those that you don't just get a slap on the wrist for. We skated down to this parking garage where we met up with another group smoking a vodka hooka and passing around a pipe. So we're in this parking garage and a cop pulls up, gets out, and talks on his radio. Then he approaches us. I'm slowly grabbing my skateboard about to make a run for it. He tells us that he got a report about kids skating down here. He then proceeded to say there's no law against skating there and there's no law against smoking hookah. He says if anyone else talks to us, tell them he said we were fine and to have a good night. Almost crying in happiness I stare the cop directly in the eye and shake his hand. I kinda forgot how huge my pupils were and the cop realized what was going on, but he left us and we had an amazing night from there.

Moral of the story is I got stupidly lucky and I've learned my limits. I don't think I'm cut out for jail.
Yeah, I had a scare like that once before, only the cops were *******s. I didn't have anything on me, though, so I was fine. Colorado may be 420 friendly, but yeah, dun talk about anything harder than it.

And seriously, no one here better ever try meth. Ever.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah, I had a scare like that once before, only the cops were *******s. I didn't have anything on me, though, so I was fine. Colorado may be 420 friendly, but yeah, dun talk about anything harder than it.

And seriously, no one here better ever try meth. Ever.
I promise I will never try meth.

Meth, not even 30 times.
This was actually ridiculously funny. Changed my mind on meth.

You're not a minor anymore either.
:c

I'm going to Splat!
:scared:

splat kinda sounds like spelt
You're not even a good hair stylist.

Tony, if you get Saturday off, is it kosher if I show up at your place and we head down together? I think you're the closest to me.
Might do same thing. Unless Manny drives me. Maaaaaaaannnnnny.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

So what happened was:

Reminds me of a time I was driving... and I didn't have a license (never got one yet, even). There was a policeman around and I waved at him and smiled, and he waved and smiled back. Never suspected a thing. So easy.

@jamaal- Tell her Steam says we miss you posting here ;-;
I just saw this. ;.; I missed posting here too! School didn't like being nice at first.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I've been too **** busy to actually sit down and formulate a SPLAT post, but since I got my coding done all last night...

SPLATfest 2010

SPLAT is back to launch our largest tournament ever! Spent too much money during Black Friday? Come get more gear and even win more gear! SPLAT has $1500 in prizes and give-aways!

The simple stuff:

Who: Hosted by SPLAT
What: SPLATfest 2010: LAN Party and Console Gaming Event
Where: UCCS Ballroom
When: November 27th, 10:00 - 23:00
Why: Why not!? Come hang out!

Tournament List:
Hosted by SPLAT:
  • Super Smash Bros: Brawl
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4v4
  • Halo Reach 2v2
  • StarCraft II
Hosted by Foe Hammer:
  • Street Fighter 4
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  • Tekken 6
Note: There is a $5 entry fee for the games that Foe Hammer is organizing.
  • Less than 8: Round Robin Winner-Take-All
  • 8 or more: Double Elimination 70/20/10

Casual List:
  • Super Smash Bros: Melee
  • Rock Band 3
  • Mario Party X
  • More to come!

If none of these seem particular attractive to you, then maybe this will:
THERE WILL BE TWO SHIPMENTS OF 25 LARGE PIZZAS AND LIMITLESS SODA/WATER

Click to RSVP!

Fine Print:SPLAT is not affiliated with C3 in any way, shape, or form./loud
Updated and readvertising for our LARGEST SPLAT!

Notable Changes: Foe Hammer will be doing a money tournament. More info in the above post.

Also, SPLATFest 2k10 will always be in my sig if anyone gets lost.

Top Bottom