• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hmm...I might need a ride there. Blazblue has been interesting me lately. I just saw this awesome Tao player. They hardly did anyone combos but there block strings were just rediculous~! Been practicing my mix up like crazy.

Oh and Falco's awesome. His jab is so sex~! <3 Luv mai feather ***~! <3

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and to push those of you over who aren't sure if they're coming, we're sponsored by Village Inn.

Which means...

Pie!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
yeah, whether I go or not sadly depends on how big the entrance fee is. Since I am poor and donating plasma for a little extra cash didn't work out the way I wanted it to this saturday.

Also, this is the most important revelation of my life:

http://i.imgur.com/T5U9K.gif

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
No entry fee, but no prize money either; just prizes.

Just come for a good time and free food/drinks/pie.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
wat

Free?

Free tourney?

As in I don't have to pay?

I don't have to pay for something I know I'm not gonna win?

YES.

This is my tourney.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So who is all coming?

I want to start making a list and stuff.

Also, if you could/want to bring a setup, please do :)

MK.II

Smash Rookie
What time did you plan on going over Dan?

I was thinking about going as well, and carpooling would be totally awesome depending on what time this whole thing is.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Around 4:30. Returning either late that night, or tomorrow morning. I can give you a ride if you're fine with returning at around midnight or so.

Underload

Lazy
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244800

There you go, Dan. All the info you need.

4. If you want to change your name and have already acquired Premium, send Virg a PM about it. MAKE SURE THE NAME IS NOT ALREADY IN USE. Also, I wouldn't suggest just randomly changing your name for the hell of it. If you've used your name changes up and decided you didn't like the one you ended up with, we won't be changing it until your limit resets.

5. Same thing goes with being pranked. Make sure it's the right person, I'm just going to copy paste.

6.REQUESTS CAN TAKE UP TO A WEEK. Due to server issues, requests cannot be done at peak hours.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Count me in for Splat. Gotta beat all of you that show up for Brawl ya know? ;)
Also Thomas might be coming as well.

Hi Colorado!

I missed you!!! <3<3<3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Bees, that game sucks.
haha whats this Meno? Sour grapes? And I was going to teach you the secret to wiping the floor vs ROBs everywhere. Buuuut...if you really dont care I guess I will have to teach another Peach main the secret to owning all ROBs. ;)
Missed ya Bro

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Fought with it, but gonna try to make it to SPLAT against my better judgement.

Not that SPLAT is bad, it's more like I need to take the hours to work for money to survive. I wanna believe I'll be fine if I go to SPLAT for a day instead.

Steam

Smash Hero
you **** RoB by choosing King Dedede

or hacking the game to give your uair 1 frame of startup and a hitbox the size of FD

Bees!

Smash Ace
I actually main Peach now.

Enlighten me.
I shall! but first you must practice to improve You are not ready for the knowledge I am waiting to bestow upon you. For it will not even make sense unless you are at Meno's level of awesomeness with Peach!

Top Bottom