• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
loled @ greek gods

Good ****, Manny

To all gay Peach mains in CO

My friend that's a girl wants to have sex with you. She's only met you twice, but you must have some weird hetero charm. Anyway, if you decide to take a break from being a gay, she's quite cute.
I can pretend to be gay. People assume it anyway. I can do it in the name of se... SCIENCE!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
From my observations, it is indeed true that gay guys get all the girls.

I don't actually know Roblin. lolol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I've been too **** busy to actually sit down and formulate a SPLAT post, but since I got my coding done all last night...

SPLATfest 2010

SPLAT is back to launch our largest tournament ever! Spent too much money during Black Friday? Come get more gear and even win more gear! SPLAT has $1500 in prizes and give-aways!

The simple stuff:

Who: Hosted by SPLAT
What: SPLATfest 2010: LAN Party and Console Gaming Event
Where: UCCS Ballroom
When: November 27th, 10:00 - 23:00
Why: Why not!? Come hang out!

Tournament List:
Hosted by SPLAT:
  • Super Smash Bros: Brawl
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4v4
  • Halo Reach 2v2
  • StarCraft II
Hosted by Foe Hammer:
  • Street Fighter 4
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  • Tekken 6
Note: There is a $5 entry fee for the games that Foe Hammer is organizing.
  • Less than 8: Round Robin Winner-Take-All
  • 8 or more: Double Elimination 70/20/10

Casual List:
  • Super Smash Bros: Melee
  • Rock Band 3
  • Mario Party X
  • More to come!

If none of these seem particular attractive to you, then maybe this will:
THERE WILL BE TWO SHIPMENTS OF 25 LARGE PIZZAS AND LIMITLESS SODA/WATER

Click to RSVP!

Fine Print:SPLAT is not affiliated with C3 in any way, shape, or form./loud

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Umm actually Moblin does know me. And I'm just someone new who is a noob who wants to get better at video games, especially melee and bb.

Also, some girls aren't attracted to gay guys at all. Some of them find that they actually enjoy guys that are attracted to them.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Okay then, I'll try to get this day off. :D!
*likes*
Oh, and if you need another organizer, I ~might~ be willing to help. Though attending just as a player is so much fun. I love SPLAT. :D
Though attending just as a player is so much fun. I love SPLAT. :D
I love SPLAT. :D
*likes even more*

If you want to, that'd be fine, though I think we got enough volunteers/officers.

Although I do want to get in a Melee side tourney.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna laugh when that movie sucks and hoards of 3 page long blogs are posted by enraged super fanboys ranting about how they could've spent that time playing wow and instead wasted $20 on outside activities.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hey im usually opposed to saying stuff like this but...
Have you ever not masturbated for a long time?
Oh man...feels good once ya do man. Like...wow....

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That's disgusting.
Your joking right dood? =X Didn't you talk about masturbating while high awhile ago? =p

EDIT: Oh might as well mention this while im on the subject, but did you know its been scientifically proven through trial and error that not masturbating for long periods of time makes you better at brawl? Ahh I swear there was a blog somewear. Imma find it for you guys, but this dood did a test wear he would go to tournaments and not masturbate for longer periods of time ranging from a day to a month before the tournament. The less he did, the higher he places. Weird eh?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I was bored and went to try and play maple story again.

Somehow my character lost 4 levels and had a bunch of quests I had finished back in his quest log. **** that game.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I woke up, and it was a blizzard at my house. Took a shower, ate, and opened the garage. Blizzard got worse. Drove to the university, and it's all sun shine and happiness. Looked back at where I live, and it's engulfed in a grey, shrouded cloud.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah Sunny, I was just kidding. That's pretty much what happened when my laptop broke. I got a new one like a week later, and holy ****.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
now i know why random people like to troll CO from time to time

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290827&page=2

Sunny they had an adult conversation about masturbating in one of the threads on SWF, it was shocking to be honest. Totally didn't think there was that much maturity on these boards. They came to the conclusion that if you don't do it for a long time your testosterone levels become really low, and for some reason that made you worse at smash. Can't remember the thread or the exact reasons.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
now i know why random people like to troll CO from time to time

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290827&page=2

Sunny they had an adult conversation about masturbating in one of the threads on SWF, it was shocking to be honest. Totally didn't think there was that much maturity on these boards. They came to the conclusion that if you don't do it for a long time your testosterone levels become really low, and for some reason that made you worse at smash. Can't remember the thread or the exact reasons.
It's just that what I said was so innocent and he had to be a big meanie about it :(
It's cool though, I trolled the **** out of him after that. You'll see.

Also I laughed so ridiculously hard at Smash Smasher.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So we established a while ago that manny is racist.

Did you know that his hatred of a certain people also extends to their music? That's right, he goes beyond just hating them, and hates their creations! I won't name what peoples he hates, but I have discovered that he hates music that rhymes with "Spazz" and "Flap"

Top Bottom