• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Blah, after having a good dinner and actually resting, I came back and reread what I typed.

I have no idea why I was in such a mood at the time, and while it's a bit late for apologies, I do apologies. The things I said were a bit rash.

Travis, I'll call you tomorrow or so since it's late.

Steam

Smash Hero
When you called me earlier I honestly thought you were joking... Even after your first smashboards post I wasn't sure you were serious... but yeah...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Attention Colorado Smash Scene

Ok everyone it's back and it's better than ever, the one, the only, the Colorado

MAPLE FEVER

We are starting new accounts with new characters and no funding.

A blast from the past come join in the festivities!

Note that Maplestory is a FREE MMO so anyone can play!

You can register an account and download the game here:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

Some pictures from waaaay back

Note that we will be playing on the newest server Galicia

It might seem like a bad idea at first due to fewer people for quests and dungeons but that shouldn't matter since it's going to be all of us playing.

Get hype

Tell everyone you know to play we'll be starting soon so download the client and register your account early!

If you have any questions you can PM me.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION COLORADO SMASH SCENE

Ok everyone it's back and it's better than ever, the one, the only, the Colorado

MAPLE FEVER

We are starting new accounts with new characters and no funding.

A blast from the past come join in the festivities!

Note that Maplestory is a FREE MMO so anyone can play!

You can register an account and download the game here:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

Some pictures from waaaay back

Note that we will be playing on the newest server Galicia

It might seem like a great idea at first due to fewer people for quests and dungeons but that shouldn't matter since it's going to be all of us playing.

Get hype

Tell everyone you know to play we'll be starting soon so download the client and register your account early!

If you have any questions please don't PM me.

edit: really dont do it

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
O yeah almost forgot to mention I have a gamecube and copy of melee if anyone wants to play that too.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
****ing A, really?

Fine, whatever. I'll make a new new character on Galacia.

It will probably be "IzzySetsSail", only the I in Izzy will be a lowercase l, and the l in sail will be upper I. So yeah, add me, and post your SNs.

Maple Fever, goooooooooooo!!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, and Dan, having sex prior to marriage doesn't make you devoid of morals, scum, or whatever. It's just a different set of morals. I know Tim said it, but seriously, refusing to be active doesn't make anyone better than anyone.

Also, Steam, eat a ****, for no real reason. <3

<3

<3

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
ugh, fine... I'll make an account today. I remember playing maplestory. Everyone post their usernames so I can add them!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
FerdiForever is my username,

whats everyone looking at for classes right now? really dont know what i want to make :c

also, we should schedule a time where a lot of people can be on and just all hop on skype

Underload

Lazy
I've messed around with 4 out of the 5 jobs. Everyone 'scept for Archer. I pretty much liked them all, so I'm stumped as well. If anything, I kind of want to choose Pirate and graduate to a Brawler, just for the irony of the name.

Btw, if we eventually want this group to become a clan or sumdat, we should probably coordinate classes. Just so we're not all I/L mages or whatever.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
God ****it people.

Why is mikezor being the voice of reason? Do you guys not remember how little fun that game is?!?! It's like if brawl was an mmo.

...Fine, I'll make a character.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I...I just want to have a ****ing AiM conversation with Tim on my new $600 piece of **** laptop about how it's going to take me years to pay off this ****ing laptop.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
will make a character and then get bored and then quit and uninstall.... all in 1 session of maple. You guys should try Dungeon fighter Online, at least that has pvp. I might pick that up again when I have time.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
FerdiForever is my username,

whats everyone looking at for classes right now? really dont know what i want to make :c

also, we should schedule a time where a lot of people can be on and just all hop on skype
Imma be a Brawler. I wanna go ssj. :D :D :D

I'm free tomorrow. I'll try to hit level 15 at least tonight/tomorrow morning. I might not, though. I dun wanna do all the quests again so soon. :( :( :(
I've messed around with 4 out of the 5 jobs. Everyone 'scept for Archer. I pretty much liked them all, so I'm stumped as well. If anything, I kind of want to choose Pirate and graduate to a Brawler, just for the irony of the name.

Btw, if we eventually want this group to become a clan or sumdat, we should probably coordinate classes. Just so we're not all I/L mages or whatever.
It will never go as far as being a legit clan. We'll lose interest before the year is up, in all likelihood.

That's why it's called Maple Fever.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Going Spearman/Dragon Knight/Dark Knight

I've never made a warrior so we'll see how it goes

ferdi edit: I'm lv10 in 30 minutes

Tony you want to hop on skype in like, an hour?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Going Spearman/Dragon Knight/Dark Knight

I've never made a warrior so we'll see how it goes

ferdi edit: I'm lv10 in 30 minutes

Tony you want to hop on skype in like, an hour?
Gimme a little longer. Prolly gonna do a game or two of LoL with Lyn. Then I gotsta hit level 10, i spose. Which takes no time.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm not gonna touch that.

Great smashfest Jorge! Literally every match had something ridiculous happen and it was great.

Top Bottom