• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sees the world in base 9? Hmm watcha mean by that? o3o
I thought the 9 thing originated from the Manuel screen shot wear she was listed 9th with only the description of "idiot."

Er forgive me if thats incorrect. My touhou knowledge is a bit rusty. I don't know much about the (9)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Sees the world in base 9? Hmm watcha mean by that? o3o
I thought the 9 thing originated from the Manuel screen shot wear she was listed 9th with only the description of "idiot."

Er forgive me if thats incorrect. My touhou knowledge is a bit rusty. I don't know much about the (9)
What I mean by base 9 is that she sees the world counting to 9, not 10 like we do (this is complicated math stuff that I really don't feel like explaining)

But some examples:

to her, 5+4 = 10, and 9+9 = 20, whereas to us 5+4 = 9 and 9+9=18

This is where the "cirno always fails math class" jokes come in.

More information here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonary

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
wow didn't think people outside north co wanted to come to the smashfest :). If people want to bring more set ups i have outlets but you will have to play on the floor. Sadly I don't have that much furniture :(.

And Dan the fest is Sun not Sat =p

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Furries are just thinking WAY into the future when we're all equal with animals.

Wow the things I have to say right now...I'm terrified and weirdly exited. Not of the furry thing. Those people are still creepy.

Everybody has their thing though. It's just hard to put yourself in their shoes. Like the biggest paradigm shift of your life.

Hi Spencer!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DTL's Coming of Age Post

I know what I have to do, or at least what I want to. I switched from Toon Link to Meta Knight for a lot of reasons. I wanted to play a different character, I wanted to play a better charcter, I wanted to help CO learn how to fight MK, I wanted to actually win. Great, I got the top spot even if Tim deserved it and was happy. We have others MKs now. I don't even know who's the best (It's me or Fish lol. Not you). Well the point is, mission accomplished.

Now, I like brawl, and I want to keep playing it, buy come on. I'm not an MK main. My name is ***gy, but deep down I love it. I'm going to start playing again. And not even just as Toon Link. I'm going to go all demonic Toon Link.

**** you, people in Colorado who aren't me. MK's, get ready to gimp my *** a million times before I learn how to get around it. Meno, get one stitch face, let alone two in a row and win because of that, and I'm going to make Tim stare you down the rest of the set.

Spencer, Hi. John Claude Van Damme is a sweet name. Sorry for taking so long to realize it.

Tim, lol my cats dying. I'm actually crushed. *******.

Jamaal: You're always helping. For real though.

Dan: You owe everybody money and abuse me >:(
JK you're such a great dude

What the **** I'm doing shoutouts to everybody.

Peter: We hate eachother IRL, too. Let's just admit it. I don't even know why. Rivalry? Because you're Snake is so much better than I give it credit for? That we should start playing a bunch together just to make CO as a whole legitimate? Okay, sure. Let's do that sometime.

Meno: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lol not caps random meme :093: you should really hang out with JJ whatever lol let's team as Tink Peach. Oh my god, newest and gayest teamname ever, so gay that it makes our opponents crap themselves and be DQ'd by Cheese.

Teach Pink

Right? It's just switchin around the first letters, but it makes a team name so gay I just want to vote for Libertarians.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey guys, did you hear MJG beat-

Oh, it seems you did.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yooo ok so my sis just brought home a dying dog from work today apparently from a customer that stole it out of someones back yard.

Its...like holy **** dood. I have never seen a dog this messed up before. I can see every bone and organ in its body. It was puking up grass to, probably the only thing its eaten in a month. I can't believe someone could turn a blind eye to something starving to death in there backyard. All they had to do was throw some **** food back there... People are sick sometimes man....

I think I got attached to it. Its weird...holding something thats nearly dead. Were nursing it back to health, but i've never been this attached to something before. its weird. Like it makes you happy that your doing something good, but its also sad in a way, knowing your probably the only person that cared or showed attention to this dog before... .___.

Oh hes really sweet btw~! Strange how he still likes people after what hes been threw.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
It's tough. :(

I volunteer at the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region (HSPPR), and seeing what some of these critters go through breaks my heart. There's always a soft spot in my heart for all these creatures.

I'm saddened that you had to go through this because it really does disgust me how people treat their animals, but I'm happy to hear that you're nursing the poor fella back to health :)

So it was around 23:30, and I was driving my girlfriend home. While driving down her street, she saw a neighbor's dog sitting outside the door of their house, just sitting. It was a tiny white dog too. We got to her house, and hung in my car for a couple of minutes, when I see a glimmer of light catch off of my parking lights. Emily opened the door, and the same white dog was right there, but bolted off. Shocked, we both got out of the car and without thinking, chased the dog in our shirts. Well, moreso I only had a shirt on, and she still had her jacket on. When the dog stopped moving, the poor thing was shivering. It wasn't the kind of shaking it gets when they're nervous; it was the kind that they're really cold. I tried to get it to come near me (12 years of experience with dogs now), but nothing I did helped. Not even treats. The dog started running off to the nearest major street while we were watching. We chased, and thankfully he didn't go into the street. Some time passed while we were chasing. Emily was a bit fed up with chasing the dog, so she went to the owner's house and knocked on their door. They came out and started looking for the dog, but Emily pulled me aside and said they they didn't care about it; the owner just said "..ok" without any remorse. She also said it was her niece's dog. To be honest, she didn't give a rat's *** about the dog. More time passed, and we couldn't find him. Owner went home, turned off the lights, turned off the bedroom lights. Really made me sad. Emily and I spent about an hour and a half, looking for the poor critter.

After a week, Emily said that they haven't found the dog at all. It really does worry me and pisses me off all the same. It pisses me off that the dog who just wanted to get inside and be warm was forced outside. Rather, it pisses me off that not only do animals suffer, but others suffer as well due to other people's neglect, both directly and indirectly.

Knowing that a dog just died due to some old hag not caring about their niece's dog really is grounds for me snapping, sadly enough.

I apologies for having no sentence structure and not proof reading, but I just let the thoughts flow through my fingers. Apologies if it jumps around.

I'll end here and say that if you ever see a long hair Asian on the news about brutally murdering someone, it's probably because an animal was mistreated right in front of me to the point of death (or died) and I saw the owner do it. It's also probably the only time any one would ever see me cry.

****... now I remembered another. But I'll spare it for another day.

EDIT: Just because all you ****ers think I was doing it in the car with my girlfriend, you all can go **** yourself in the *** with barbed wire.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
So, I just got my first xbox!!!!!! I would love it if some of you would add me as a friend on live. My gamertag is SoulRoblin. Add me if you dare! ;p

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Point being we didn't.

Wishing that people had morals and understood them, but that's too much to ask for from friends I suppose when I respond to another person's post about animal cruelty.

: (

10chaars
Go cry yourself a ****ing river, ****er.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
holy **** learn to take a ****ing joke bro

point being we didn't.

Wishing that people had morals and understood them, but that's too much to ask for from friends i suppose when i respond to another person's post about animal cruelty.

Go cry yourself a ****ing river, ****er.

Steam

Smash Hero
you know your parents try to shelter you too much when they tell you not to forget to eat when they go out of town.

they should trust my nervous system IMO

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Point being we didn't.

Wishing that people had morals and understood them, but that's too much to ask for from friends I suppose when I respond to another person's post about animal cruelty.
I feel the point that should follow this involves saying that just because we don't all share your morals doesn't mean we don't have morals.

Also, it was a sad story, hence why I felt a joke would help lighten the mood so we didn't have to think about the thousands of homeless animals and people out on the streets right now.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
So, I just got my first xbox!!!!!! I would love it if some of you would add me as a friend on live. My gamertag is SoulRoblin. Add me if you dare! ;p
I added you my tag is picklehumper.

So lets make this smashfest offical by making an offical looking post
When: Sunday Nov 7
Address: 2601 Raintree Drive Apt Z-12 (the entire 2601 complex is technically Z so its really just apt 12), Fort Collins Co 80526
Phone: 970 - 492 - 5832

I got 2 standard def tv's and 1 wii so i think if someone can bring one more wii we will be set.
There are plenty of places to eat across the street too :).
I'm thinking you guys can start showing up at 1 pm.
Reposting... So who is all going?

And Bees is still alive he responded to my pm :)

Top Bottom