• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Smash Master
Alsoalso you were even closer to not making it out of round 1 pools. ;)

Those 3 way ties tho.
Huh? You must have heard something wrong. I didn't get 1st by ONE game. I 2-0ed everyone in my pool except Espy. Espy needed the Sonic horde yelling in my ear to take game three.

My second round pools had (in order of seed):
DEHF
Fino
Kel
Inui
Kidd

DEHF is a super player so it was pretty much fight for second place. Fino edged me by one game. Are you trying to say that I was one game away in both rounds from changing my tournament placement? That is true.

MJG

Smash Hero
Huh? You must have heard something wrong. I didn't get 1st by ONE game. I 2-0ed everyone in my pool except Espy. Espy needed the Sonic horde yelling in my ear to take game three.

My second round pools had (in order of seed):
DEHF
Fino
Kel
Inui
Kidd

DEHF is a super player so it was pretty much fight for second place. Fino edged me by one game. Are you trying to say that I was one game away in both rounds from changing my tournament placement? That is true.
got e m

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well I forgot about this tournament and I remember saying to Hilt and Clowsui that I'll come. If no one else from MO comes, is there a way I could get a ride with KS? (MJG, Fino, Lux) If not, I'll probably be driving by myself :( Also, can I get housing? Preferably free XD Do you guys still need TVs?

MJG

Smash Hero
Well I forgot about this tournament and I remember saying to Hilt and Clowsui that I'll come. If no one else from MO comes, is there a way I could get a ride with KS? (MJG, Fino, Lux) If not, I'll probably be driving by myself :( Also, can I get housing? Preferably free XD Do you guys still need TVs?
I thought I texted Jordan about trying to get you two to carpool with us @.@. Guess I forgot. You guys cant probably ride with us (if Jordan is going that is).

Kel

Smash Master
MMs are lame and never happen. Besides, there are always megajohns if the MM does happen. "I was just sandbagging to learn his playstyle and lost 20 bucks (100 if you're ally) over it."

Just meet in bracket and fight over placement monies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
If you have TVs that you could bring, that would be great, Rauleen. Hopefully someone is able to help and you'll be able to carpool here. If you absolutely can't make it, it's okay.

Roller

Smash Legend
YO. GIVE ME THE HARDEST POSSIBLE BRACKET AT THIS.

I want Kain, Lie, Logic, anybody else not *** at this game.

I will take any of them without complaint. Just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD keep me the hell away from King Beef and Nicole.

**** :peach:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom