• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judo777

Smash Master
Hrm, maybe it was the tournament before that. Judo keeps telling me that he had the most unfun pool ever and that it involved Roller/ lots of bad MUs. I retract my previous statement until Judo confirms.
It WAS the most unfun pool ever! but it was all IC's and Wario's lol. Well more so it was the campiest pool ever with me switching roles half way through.

Against Wario's/MJG (although I enjoy my matches with MJG) I was chasing them like the entire game and we were still netting 5-6 minute games with me going complete aggro.

Aginst IC's I either A: ran my but off with Zelda or B: played gay with Snake.

I was sooooo done after that pool. Easily my longest pool ever. Wait tho there was 1 Marth and game 2 a wario switched to Olimar against me (not the best choice if you ask me)

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
It WAS the most unfun pool ever! but it was all IC's and Wario's lol. Well more so it was the campiest pool ever with me switching roles half way through.

Against Wario's/MJG (although I enjoy my matches with MJG) I was chasing them like the entire game and we were still netting 5-6 minute games with me going complete aggro.

Aginst IC's I either A: ran my but off with Zelda or B: played gay with Snake.

I was sooooo done after that pool. Easily my longest pool ever. Wait tho there was 1 Marth and game 2 a wario switched to Olimar against me (not the best choice if you ask me)
Olimar may not have been a bad choice against you. Was pause still on? ;D

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'm interested. I've never been through carpooling or housing for a tourney before.

We'll see what happens to me around this date.

Judo777

Smash Master
I think Shugo was talking about this the other day...
hahahahaha Kel wins PERFECT!

@ Roller. I only went Zelda against Oreo because I didn't know he would play IC's. He was nice enough to let me switch to Zelda after he picked them so I figured I had no right to pick a completely different character.

What's The Point

Smash Master
@ Roller. I only went Zelda against Oreo because I didn't know he would play IC's. He was nice enough to let me switch to Zelda after he picked them so I figured I had no right to pick a completely different character.
It's not like you are locked in once you put down the little Player Marker thing on your character. Unless you some how went through stage striking and started the match before noticing he was ICs you just pick up your cursor and switch characters as you please.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright, these are people I REALLY want to money match at this as a priority...

Judo - :peach:/:marth: vs :zelda:/:sheik: $20 3/5
Illmatic - :peach:/:marth: vs :peach: $10 2/3
PJ - :peach:/:marth: vs :toonlink: $10 2/3
Sync - :peach:/:marth: vs :metaknight: $5 2/3
Sparta Kick - :peach:/:marth: vs :snake: $5 2/3
Kel - :peach:/:marth: vs :metaknight: $5 2/3
Lie - :peach:/:marth: vs :diddy: $5 2/3

If any of you accept my challenges, let me know and I'll write them down.

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
I got you KB! MM my Oli too? $5?

Lie $5 :diddy: v :olimar:
Steep $5 :mario2: v :olimar:
Nicole $5 :peach: v :olimar:
King Beef $5 :marth:/:peach: v :metaknight:
Roller $5 :popo: v :metaknight:
Roller $5 :popo: v :olimar:

Edit: cool :)

I may want to MMs with my Snake too... Not sure.

Judo777

Smash Master
It's not like you are locked in once you put down the little Player Marker thing on your character. Unless you some how went through stage striking and started the match before noticing he was ICs you just pick up your cursor and switch characters as you please.
Well if i switch to Snake then he might be like "um i'm not playing this MU and since you switched I can switch" and then we double blind, and then i end up playing Zelda anyway.

Radium88

Smash Lord
If you have TVs that you could bring, that would be great, Rauleen. Hopefully someone is able to help and you'll be able to carpool here. If you absolutely can't make it, it's okay.
Well I was planning on coming regardless of whether I carpool or not. If I didn't have a carpool, I'd probably be driving by myself with a few tvs. As much as I want to help you guys out in that regard, I don't want to pay for the gas all by myself. Sorry :\ (I found a carpool btw)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't want you driving here all by yourself either, haha. Glad you found a way to get here, though. Chi and I will be talking to those that will be helping us run this soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Album:
http://imgur.com/a/J5nhg#0

I'm selling bead art again! :B

If you want to order bead art of a sprite, all I'd need is picture of the sprite and I can give you an estimate. The bigger they are, the more they'd cost, the smaller they are, the less they'd cost.

I've made a ton of stuff by now and have gotten pretty fast at it, but please make sure you order something earlier rather than later.

Here's a link to an album of some of the stuff I've made:
http://imgur.com/a/J5nhg#0

Also King Beef, I believe I have your Zidane still.

Judo777

Smash Master
@tako, yeah we'll just do it at PS3 then.

Judo, do you really not see why double blinding would be better in that situation?
I mean it would be but its also a lot of trouble to get someone to assist in the double blind. Btw you better trust the third party otherwise they can just be like "no you definitely said jigglypuff."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom