• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hoping to update OP soon.

Roller you must post a lot of spam lmao, your join date is later than mine but you have hella posts

Roller

Smash Legend
This says otherwise.
Out of every post I've made in the last week you could have picked from. You chose that one?

That's legit what we call him, and he never seems to "rage" about it. It's a nickname given just like any other which fits and he answers to. I don't even use it as an insult, I often forget it's not his actual screen name on here...

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So recent events with the ending of a video game have caused me to go into such a crippling depression that even by April I may not be willing to leave my house ever again.

I hope you all understand

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
YO. GIVE ME THE HARDEST POSSIBLE BRACKET AT THIS.

I want Kain, Lie, Logic, anybody else not *** at this game.

I will take any of them without complaint. Just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD keep me the hell away from King Beef and Nicole.

**** :peach:.
Keep you away from who? <3

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
?? @ Kel

Judo
Excel
Blue Rogue
MJG
BPOW
Roller
Moose
Tmacc

Judo took a wrong turn at the Summit and ended up venturing deep into Wario's Woods
That pool, as trivia for all other players attending, is the pool I regret the most making @ REVENGE. Absoluely stacked + has three MWW people that play each other fairly regularly (at least, tournaments wise). This pool, + overestimating Fizzle/Kero and underestimating Oro are the ONLY mistakes I made @ REVENGE however. Maybe Crew Battles too

steep

Smash Lord
Awesome @Gifts. Can't wait to play you!

@Darc Salty runback time. I'm taking you down. lol

@Sammy Yeah that's fine. We can decide $ @ the venue.

@Juu Yeah we should definitely play.

@Clowsui put me on the attendance list dammit. lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It'd be cool to team with PJ again. Metaknight banned? We'd **** you all in the ***, no spit.

steep

Smash Lord
I wish I could bring a setup. Kassy we should play at this. We haven't played since Apex. :D Those were good games btw.

Kel

Smash Master
Hrm, maybe it was the tournament before that. Judo keeps telling me that he had the most unfun pool ever and that it involved Roller/ lots of bad MUs. I retract my previous statement until Judo confirms.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I wish I could bring a setup. Kassy we should play at this. We haven't played since Apex. :D Those were good games btw.
Yes! Oh man I played with boss' Mario awhile ago and it made me realize I have no idea what to do in that mu. xD we can for sure friendly and such!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok, I am 100% confirmed for this with PJ. But, I need/want LOTS OF MMs. So I guess I'll be starting a list (gotta win some money back...I'm poor!)

Lie :diddy: $5
Steep :mario2: $5
Nicole :peach: $5

I think that's all I have... please challenge me! Sorry if I didn't list you... I didn't really keep up with all the posts in this thread lol.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo Ori, how big is your tv? I want to bring a set up as well.

:135:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom