• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
we need more sonic players to flood this thread...

also, without smashballs, there is no way for ZS Samus to turn back into PS Samus

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So you're a trap?

Sorry, I had to. :laugh:

Anyways, do you think it would be possible to set restrictions on the number of people who use Metaknight per tournament? Seeing MK so freakishly ahead of everyone else kind of makes me ill. It wouldn't be as bad if it were like how things were like in, say, May, but now it's getting ********...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You don't know how to taunt to transform da K.I.D?
you can taunt 60 times in 1 second but that will never turn you from ZSS to regular Samus
that only works 1 way. It goes from power to 0 suit but not the other way around

Sorry, I had to. :laugh:

Anyways, do you think it would be possible to set restrictions on the number of people who use Metaknight per tournament? Seeing MK so freakishly ahead of everyone else kind of makes me ill. It wouldn't be as bad if it were like how things were like in, say, May, but now it's getting ********...
That pic wins the thread

also, who would choose who gets to have MK, theres no fair way
the only way to be fair about it is to get to the point where everyone plays MK, and then ban him altogether

Browny

Smash Hater
ankoku how would you calculate the entry fee for a tourney such as the one i was just in.

it was a multiple game tourney (brawl singles, doubles, melee singles, SC4, rock band, halo 3) where the venue fee was $9. the winner of each tourney earned points (100 i think) with less points for 2nd, 3rd obviously. the player with the most overall points won $50, im not too sure about the other placings. either way there was no specific entry fee for the actual brawl tourney, only the venue fee payed for the overall competition. about 25 entrants in the whole thing, 18 for brawl singles.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I don't know the names of the people I faced. I can just name main characters, correct? Also, there's no thread. I hope this is valid enough...

Number of entrants - 32
Entry fee - $10
Where it was (what state it was in, or something) - Oberlin College (Smashin' in Wilder)
Top 8, with character main for each of the top 8 -

1) Zelda (Raphael) $180
2) G&W $80
3) ROB $60
4) Metaknight
5) G&W
6) Kirby
7) Pokemon Trainer
7) Ness

I believe that the ROB who got a prize had a better win/loss record than MK did, even though they both had the same number of fights. It was my first "serious" tourney, so I'm not sure if that's how it is determined.

Link to tournament page or results page - bleh, there was none. I don't have anything put up online just yet to prove it, and I might not have it. If this isn't enough info, then I guess it'll just have to not count.

lord karn

Smash Master
I have results for two biweeklies.

Date: 9/20
Entry Fee: $5
Entrants: 19
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193337

1. Karn (ROB, I played Metaknight for two rounds, but not against anyone who placed well)
2. NC-Echo (Olimar)
3. lozr (Wario)
4. LDPK (Pikachu)
5. Ragnar0k (DK & G&W)
5. Zero Gamer (Lucario)
7. jcum (Falco)
7. Arc (Toon Link & Lucas)

Date: 9/6
Entrants: 22
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190078

1. Lozr (Wario)
2. LDPK (Pikachu)
3. NC-Echo/Bill (Olimar)
4. Karn (ROB)
5. Dark (Bowser)
5. Arc (Toon Link)
7. Gameboii (Olimar)
7. 313 (ROB)

popsofctown

Smash Champion
which countries does the ranking chart include? like, i don't intend any offense, i love all countries and actually think about moving to australia. But does the rankings include all the nations? all the nations except Japan? is that fair to Japan? Or tis it any tournament that used SBR approved rules?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Date: 9/6
Entrants: 22
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190078

1. Lozr (Wario)
2. LDPK (Pikachu)
3. NC-Echo/Bill (Olimar)
4. Karn (ROB)
5. Dark (Bowser)
5. Arc (Toon Link)
7. Gameboii (Olimar)
7. 313 (ROB)
This one's already been listed. And as cool as it would be to have Toon Link get two fifth place finishes in the last three weeks, that would be kinda unfair. :-/

Of course, in my listing, there are apparently more entrants. I was told 25, but it seems there were actually 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom