• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
woot woot...ness gettin some points....@metal awesome...althought not much...but better than nothin`.

btw, when is there gonna be an update...? ive posted some tourney results and have seen other results and i havent seen any change...Ness is just sittin there at (4top 8, 1 top4) but theres been a bunch of results for a bunch of characters...just saying.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
woot woot...ness gettin some points....@metal awesome...althought not much...but better than nothin`.

btw, when is there gonna be an update...? ive posted some tourney results and have seen other results and i havent seen any change...Ness is just sittin there at (4top 8, 1 top4) but theres been a bunch of results for a bunch of characters...just saying.
I'll try to go all Ness next time and help him out more.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I'll try to go all Ness next time and help him out more.
suh-weet. Your awesome. ive only been to a few tournies andi use Ness the most but I always have to use Snake in certain situations....also I can never get top 8 I like always get 13th to 9th......

Saltix

Smash Lord
If you want to contribute tournament results, please provide the following:
MAKE SURE IT WAS AT LEAST 13 PEOPLE IN THE TOURNAMENT
Number of entrants
Entry fee
Where it was (what state it was in, or something)
Top 8, with character main for each of the top 8
Link to tournament page or results page

13 people
$10 pot fee and $5 door fee
Georgia
Top 8---Reflex-Wario
Desu-King Dedede
Kismet2-Falco
OcTIx-Lucario
VietG-Marth
Biglou-Luigi
Siren-Zelda
Lv99-Wolf
Link to results:http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5435289&postcount=1358

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Reflex reppin' bama, sweet.

Anyways, this tourney wasn't big enough to count, but I'll post the results anyways for lols. It wasn't a very serious tourney, considering the turnout.

1. Will_ (Ness/MK-for 1 match/1 other maybe)
2. George (Kirby/Luigi-1 match?)
3. DanGR (Olimar/Snake/Falco/Marth/Pikachu/probably someone else I'm forgetting, lol)
4. theONEjanitor (Snake/Diddy/Mr. Game and Watch-1 match?)
5. Rob (Ness?- I didn't get to see any of his matches )
5. popsofctown (Sheik/Zelda/Toon Link)
7. Cream (DDD?/Peach?/someone else maybe)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol

Ankoku, Yoshi isn't E rank anymore. You have to update the Q&A section in the OP :p

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Results from a tourney I attended on Saturday:

Entrants: 21
Entry fee: $10
Where: Rochester, NY
When: 9/27/08
Links:
- Original results post on arena51.com: http://www.arena51.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=30442#30442
- Smashboards results thread (but I just copy/pasted from above): http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5446535&postcount=105

1 JesiahTEG (Snake/MK)
2 Pika Pika (Pikachu)
3 Owna (MK/Sheik)
4 Xiivi (MK/Fox)
5 KoJ (Falco/MK)
5 Tuxedo Mask (Kirby/Lucario)
7 Voidious (Pit)
7 KBMF (Falcon/Ike)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Results already used in the list.
I'm not going to single you out in particular, but it's really annoying to see results posted that are already in use. I really wish people would actually check the wonderful list of tournament results accounted for instead of completely ignoring it. It's a reoccurring problem that could be prevented by, well, paying attention and taking the three seconds out of your life to hit ctrl+F on the list and searching to see if anyone's posted it yet. Again, I'm not singling you out, because this is an annoyance I've seen way too often.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to single you out in particular, but it's really annoying to see results posted that are already in use. I really wish people would actually check the wonderful list of tournament results accounted for instead of completely ignoring it. It's a reoccurring problem that could be prevented by, well, paying attention and taking the three seconds out of your life to hit ctrl+F on the list and searching to see if anyone's posted it yet. Again, I'm not singling you out, because this is an annoyance I've seen way too often.
Oops, my bad indeed. I checked if anyone had posted in this thread, and it didn't occur to me that somebody might report the results to Ankoku but not post them to the A51 results thread (where I'd just pasted them moments before).

I'll just check the master list next time.

Tyser

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT: Family Fun Center (FFC) Brawl Tournament #6
LINK: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193537
DATE: September 27, 2008
LOCALE: Midwest (Nebraska)
ENTRANTS: 28
ENTRY: $10.00
RESULTS:
1 David (Snake)
2 Smeesh (Peach)
3 Kit (Wario)
4 Tyser (Dedede)
5 Shrink (Olimar)
5 Ringo (Dedede)
7 Yosh (DK)
7 Fino (Olimar)

TOURNAMENT: Joker’s Monthly Tournament #3
LINK: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740
DATE: September 28, 2008
LOCALE: Midwest (Iowa)
ENTRANTS: 25
ENTRY: $10.00
RESULTS:
1 Chexr (Wolf)
2 Smeesh (Peach)
3 Blank (Kirby)
4 Sparrow (ZSS)
5 Jordan (G&W)
5 PortCity (Diddy)
7 Tyser (Dedede)
7 –BC- (Diddy)

D

Deleted member

Hmm i dont think chula vista 12 was counted, cuz i know skyler posted it, and i got top 8 with yoshi, but yoshis stats didnt change hrmm.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hmm i dont think chula vista 12 was counted, cuz i know skyler posted it, and i got top 8 with yoshi, but yoshis stats didnt change hrmm.
It was recently updated so it should have went up unless it wasnt counted.

also ive taken it upon myself to post the chula vista weekly results for the most part :D

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
No, I mean in terms of overall consistency Marth is far superior to Lucario and some of the characters ahead of him. But because they may have a few more wins they end up close to him in rank or higher.

Lucario is one such character.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I can't believe how much luigi is moving up. 1 month ago he was at the bottom.

D

Deleted member

It was recently updated so it should have went up unless it wasnt counted.

also ive taken it upon myself to post the chula vista weekly results for the most part :D
It wasnt counted i guess, dunno, yoshis placings didnt change. I saw you posted it.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
No, I mean in terms of overall consistency Marth is far superior to Lucario and some of the characters ahead of him. But because they may have a few more wins they end up close to him in rank or higher.

Lucario is one such character.
I'm sorry, did you just say that player for player, Marth mains are usually more consistant in rankings when compared to the much more popular top tiers, and use the same argument for Lucario, whose users are rarer than a wart on a cheesecake?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Lucario wins more thanks to a certain someone therefore he is very high on the rank list.

Marth wins less, but he gets consistent top 8's, top 4's and top 2's. This is characteristic of a high tier character. A better example of a character who is ranked much higher then he really should be is Wario. But we all know the deal with him.

****ing Futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom