• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

.AC.

Smash Lord
yea, thats the same one.

I havent ever seen him up on this thread getting point for mario, but as soon as he goes to MK? bam! placing in the money. (I think, I dont know what payouts are on the WC)

i think we could all learn something from him.
he didn't place in the money or beat anyone good (besides stauffy), your point being?

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Vato Break you're a great Mario. You placed high when you switched because you probably knew a billion things about Metaknight from being ***** by Mario's worst matchup all the time.

Stick with it! Don't let people be mean to you for it. But please do keep reppin' that mario at least on the side :]

vato_break

Smash Master
I don't really care what people say, i've gotten alot of **** from my crew now because i seem to be winning the tournaments we have, they say i only win because i use metaknight. For the most part though, i just didn't like not doing well all the time so i picked up mk so i could do better. I'm doing signifigantly better now with mk but, i am in no way doing great. i know nothing about this character. and as for mario well, mario requires more thought for me in comparision to metaknight so im not sure if ill be using mario competitively agian anytime soon he requires alot of more mindgames and rememberance of matchup stuff.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will update after MLG Columbus. That's the soonest I can see myself having enough time to get to this.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Lie places higher than Zucco and gets the same $$$?
Zucco ties with Korn and Korn doesn't get a payout?

Something tells me Zucco and Lie split and Lie just had a better winner's bracket.... but then he would've gotten the same amount of $$$ as Meep... I'm confused too.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lie places higher than Zucco and gets the same $$$?
Zucco ties with Korn and Korn doesn't get a payout?

Something tells me Zucco and Lie split and Lie just had a better winner's bracket.... but then he would've gotten the same amount of $$$ as Meep... I'm confused too.
OiC

I forgot to update them, Allied messed up the payout amounts.

TKD

Smash Lord
I think that Mario is much better than he may be credited for. He's also easy to play as because he has everything (mobility, quick low cool-down aerials, a comfortable projectile, planking ability to counter trainer, etc.).

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Anything Mario can do Luigi can do better.
Anything Luigi can do Wario can do better.
Anything Wario can do MK can do 10x better.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...Krystedez, Hunger, Reflex, Malcolm, and I think Bassem Blue Rogue are going to Columbus.

One of them's gotta get top 8. :l

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We had a tounament but don't really have a thread to post results on, so if I post the whole thing here will that work?

GOAT22

Smash Cadet
Backyard Brawl VI!!
Southern California, Lakewood
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9790
$8 Entry
1: Diesuperfly (Metaknight)
2: Brian H (Captain Olimar)
3: Commander Beef (King Dedede)
4: Vato_break (Metaknight/Mario)
5: Itswillyo (Diddykong)
5: Anuar (Snake/Metaknight)
7: Okiniwa (Game and watch)
7: Creepy Fingers (Falco)

Yikarur

Smash Master
why are people comparing Mario with Luigi and Luigi with Wario? that's like comparing Yoshi with Falco.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
why are people comparing Mario with Luigi and Luigi with Wario? that's like comparing Yoshi with Falco.
Because Mario and Luigi have mostly similar moves, and everyone not named Meta Knight pales in comparison to Wario. :)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^not really (in 64) you played almost everyone the same... The thing about brawl is while the movesets *looks* similar, there are functional differences.

TKD

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9837

TAW XIX
$3 entry
29 entrants
1. TKD (Fox/Meta Knight)
2. MogX (Kirby)
3. Tlako (Snake)
4. Soid (Meta Knight)
5. A.C. (Wolf)
5. Blue (Falco)
7. IceDX (Lucario)
7. Nene (Marth)

Yeah Tlako in 3rd. I beat him in both winners and losers (last match, last stock as always).
A.C. and Nene so low and Soid so high is surprising too.

mk has nana who has 6 pikmin. the pikmin can also take out 2 bananas each.
This was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom