• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOLLLLL. Kain getting 2nd place made Wolf jump 4 spots. Hahahahahah. Too goodz. Probably moving up next tier list. O_______O

boss8

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263565

Singles
1. Boss (Luigi/G&W)
2. Chu (Kirby)
3. June (Lucario)
4. Candy (Snake)
5. ESOJ (Diddy)
5. Omni (MK)
7. P~S Logic (Olimar)
7. Meep (ICs)
9. Tantalus (MK)
9. g-reg (Jigglypuff)
9. Taj (MK)
9. K-9 (Pikachu)
13. Joe (Snake
13. Seagull (Wolf/MK?)
13. Sassy (Zero Suit)
13. Llama (Snake)
17. 23% (Ganon)
17. Mars (MK)
17. Manic (PT)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He's moving on up.

Once he realizes how much Game & Watch sucks, he'll switch to Meta Knight.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
GnW is bad...

Marth ***** the **** outta him and only gets worse going up on the S tier.
EDIT: Ling Ling letting PR know to learn dat D3 matchup :3Good **** to you and Excel.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
I don't completely understand this list.

Is this the new tier list or simply a list stating the tournament results with each character?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
^ tourney results

I'm telling you guys, Marth is 4th. I've been saying it for the longest time and everyone kept sayin "LOL, DDD is better." No. He loses to friggin Ice Climbers by like an 80-20 ratio, sucks against Falco, MK, Kirby, and Toon Link for god sakes. lol

Does anyone else here think Wario is NOT THIRD?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^ tourney results

I'm telling you guys, Marth is 4th. I've been saying it for the longest time and everyone kept sayin "LOL, DDD is better." No. He loses to friggin Ice Climbers by like an 80-20 ratio, sucks against Falco, MK, Kirby, and Toon Link for god sakes. lol

Does anyone else here think Wario is NOT THIRD?
I agree that Marth should be 4th or 5th. I too have been saying this for a long time.

Wario is indeed not 3rd. I'd say Snake probably is IMO, with MK and Diddy fighting for the top 2.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I noticed that there's actually up-and-down movements in points since I keep a constant number of months in each update, so in future updates I will also color-code whether a character's points increased or decreased since last month.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I love how P O F tells a guy that this is simply a place where tourney results are compiled, and than goes on to say that marth should be higher, like this is a tier list thread.

EDIT: also, if mk gets 50 more points, he'll be in his own tier by himself, looks like snake is taking a major hit from ally not going all snake in tourney anymore.

boss8

Smash Hero
That's what they all say.
Just give it some time. It'll happen.
i have no reason to switch to mk

please give me one reason i would switch to him???

because i am losing a matchup???

so i can overcome anything with mario brothers....and GaW

so what if i cant beat m2k or ally.....they put more time in to the game then i would EVER care about....

you hafe to remember...i enter a turney broke....

making a profit would be good....but leaving broke just doesnt matter to me....

MK is lame...i just wanna be diffrent and unique...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I bet your desire for money outranks your desire to be unique.

The seed has been planted.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
New rule for rankings list guyz:

MK 1st or it didn't happen.

I don't completely understand this list.

Is this the new tier list or simply a list stating the tournament results with each character?
It's the latter, just a measuring stick for tournament character popularity/placings taking tournament weight and placing into account.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd bet $10 million, because I can't lose because you can't prove a negative. I'd just say "you haven't used MK yet" until you die.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

so what if i cant beat m2k or ally.....they put more time in to the game then i would EVER care about....

nugguh, I never play this game if it isnt tourney sets or mms or ppl asking me for friendlies 3 times. eat a ****.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord

I doubt m2k and ally put in as much time as you think. and if your region ever decides to start tier whoring you might reconsider. md/va doesn't know how to pick good character.... I mean just look at the results you just posted.... there's a jiggs in 9th! That's just stupid. >.>

edit: I didn't even notice ally made that post above mine, i've just heard many pros say things like "I don't play this game outside of tourney". lol Well there's my proof I guess.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I doubt m2k and ally put in as much time as you think. and if your region ever decides to start tier whoring you might reconsider. md/va doesn't know how to pick good character.... I mean just look at the results you just posted.... there's a jiggs in 9th! That's just stupid. >.>
Who cares if we don't have a lot of snakes and meta knights running around. VA/MD is like 3rd to 4th best area in the nation, even if we got a huge influx of meta knights and snakes suddenly are top users would still rank.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
That's because md/va has a lot of talent. I think its lack of high tiers is the main reason it isn't as strong as it used to be. Look at the strongest region in the world. Its infested with mks and various top tiers.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
calm down sir...

you eat a ****....

you and m2k play this shizz all day xD

you see what metaknight is doing to us everyone is starting to flame now...
Actually, I'm pretty sure M2K just sleeps all day until people randomly show up at his house asking to play him :laugh:

(At least that's what seems to happen since he moved to OH.)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
what. DA FK. IS THIS?!
Eh, guess he's realizing that Luigi alone can't win a tournament unfortunaltly :/

At least he played Luigi though, dunno how much...wait, I havn't seen Mario in a while I wanna see the Mario bros **** together once more :D

boss8

Smash Hero
Eh, guess he's realizing that Luigi alone can't win a tournament unfortunaltly :/

At least he played Luigi though, dunno how much...wait, I havn't seen Mario in a while I wanna see the Mario bros **** together once more :D
i used GaW vs chudat...i was wondering if i should go mario...but i just said screw it and went GaW i went luigi the rest of the turney....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom