• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Sonic mains make life better.

And Ref is always parading that thread around... There's no way it surpasses our steak omelette shenanigans.

TP

Smash Master
Ankoku, you should have Mew2King on this list separate from MK. It would be interesting to see if Mew2King is "overused".

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Since it's been a couple of days, and I assume Chibo is recupperating and this isn't really a priority for him, I'm just going to post the CoT4 results in here (Not like everybody doesn't already know. Otherwise, where the **** have you been?). I just thought they needed to be posted for the sake of being posted. Besides this is just like the CoT4 results thread!....only without all the johning and drama! Huzzah!

Clash of the Titans 4
Feb. 7-8, 2009
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220626
Entrants: 226
$10 Venue Fee, $15 Entry Fee

1: Mew2King - Meta Knight
2: Ally - Snake
3: Spammer - Meta Knight/ Wario
4: Dojo - Meta Knight
5: NinjaLink - Diddy Kong
5: Lee Martin - Lucario
7: ChuDat - Kirby
7: Judge - Meta Knight

If I'm correct in applying the points the way Ankoku does, then the round about points that would be recieved by characters for CoT 4 is as follows:
408 for Meta Knight
148 for Snake
42 for Wario
21 for Diddy
21 for Lucario
21 for Kirby

I mention this because people seem to be interested in how much characters will jump in points thanks to this one tournament.

Adapt

Smash Lord
This was posted in the ZSS tourney placings thread and I don't see it here, so I'll go ahead and post it.

Play'N'Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2
Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6582432&postcount=263
34 Entrants
10 dollar entry fee

1: Nick Riddle (Zss) ($192.00)
2: Bonesaw (Metaknight) ($96.00)
3: Esam (Pikachu, Donkey Kong) ($32.00)
4: Linguini (Donkey Kong)
5: Chaz (Marth, Kirby)
5: R@vyn / Maniaclyrasist (Pit, Metaknight)
7: CrazySpade (Olimar)
7: Serg (Bowser, Luigi)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Since it's been a couple of days, and I assume Chibo is recupperating and this isn't really a priority for him, I'm just going to post the CoT4 results in here (Not like everybody doesn't already know. Otherwise, where the **** have you been?). I just thought they needed to be posted for the sake of being posted. Besides this is just like the CoT4 results thread!....only without all the johning and drama! Huzzah!

Clash of the Titans 4
Feb. 7-8, 2009
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220626
Entrants: 226
$10 Venue Fee, $15 Entry Fee

1: Mew2King - Meta Knight
2: Ally - Snake
3: Spammer - Meta Knight/ Wario
4: Dojo - Meta Knight
5: NinjaLink - Diddy Kong
5: Lee Martin - Lucario
7: ChuDat - Kirby
7: Judge - Meta Knight

If I'm correct in applying the points the way Ankoku does, then the round about points that would be recieved by characters for CoT 4 is as follows:
408 for Meta Knight
148 for Snake
42 for Wario
21 for Diddy
21 for Lucario
21 for Kirby

I mention this because people seem to be interested in how much characters will jump in points thanks to this one tournament.
I got 17th place with Diddy in that tournament. I dunno if that counts but it was out of 285 entrants.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I got 17th place with Diddy in that tournament. I dunno if that counts but it was out of 285 entrants.
It doesn't.

Here's a random piece of information for you people: The lowest character on the tier list to win a 50+ (arbitrary number) man tournament in 2009 is
1- Captain Falcon, Shiek or Fox, depending who was more important to the finals (VANS (Sheik/Fox/Captain Falcon))

Barring that tournament, it's Wolf: Chexr (Wolf)

gantrain05

Smash Master
It doesn't.

Here's a random piece of information for you people: The lowest character on the tier list to win a 50+ (arbitrary number) man tournament in 2009 is
1- Captain Falcon, Shiek or Fox, depending who was more important to the finals (VANS (Sheik/Fox/Captain Falcon))

Barring that tournament, it's Wolf: Chexr (Wolf)
thats cuz Chexr is too good man, although he never uses wolf against metaknights, he just plays MK against MK lol.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Are other countries tourney results included in this list?
No, all countries are included in this. He accepts djbrowny's tournaments, which are in Australia, as well as prOAPC's tournaments, which are in Columbia.

multiculturalism yeahyuhzzzzzzzzzzzz

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yes if the falco plays the match up correctly DDD can't win
I 3 stocked Hungrybox in a friendly with Falco but I didn't play any D3s in tourney.

I personally think the matchup is unwinnable if you play it properly. CO's never played my Falco offline so he doesnt know about that yet. :D

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Well ok then, Ill submit some France tourneys then cause theres a good ness main in france.
Thank you, and don't worry, I'm doing it :p

BUSHIDO IMPACT 8
105 entrants for the Singles (I don't know if the doubles count)
Entry fee : 10 euros
Malakoff, France
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4497
1st- Kaos (Mr Game&Watch)
2nd- Glutonny (Wario)
3rd- Léon (Peach/Marth)
4th- Gemini (Samus)
5th- Achoral (Ness)
5th- King (Falco/Wolf)
7th- Shugoo (Snake)
7th- Charby (Zero Suit Samus)

There was a Falco/Wario invasion during this Bushido, it was kinda surprising. At the 7th Bushido, it was Falco/Snake everywhere...

Kirk

Smash Champion
And I FAILED MISERABLY!!! *cries*

Or maybe it means I'm a terrible player in general. Can't even do as good with a top tier character then...freaking Ike. :o

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom