• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Onski, either way, as this could be only 3 weeks from now, can you please let me know asap whether the tournament will be rescheduled or not? If this DOES take place on May 15 I need to buy my tickets soon, or the prices are gonna start going up.

onski?

Smash Ace
Onski, either way, as this could be only 3 weeks from now, can you please let me know asap whether the tournament will be rescheduled or not? If this DOES take place on May 15 I need to buy my tickets soon, or the prices are gonna start going up.
i can tell you for sure it wont be on the 15th, the 29th campus is technically closed. but im pulling strings for my children, hang tight

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sup norcal if i have a tournament the weekend cgc WAS on (sunday, 5/16) instead of 5/9 (sorry brandon) would you guys be interested?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im bringing my cube and melee at least to fanime so we will have at least 1 copy. im staffing there so hopefully i will be able to keep it in the rotation for a while.

onski?

Smash Ace
so the weekend of the 29th is technically a dead week, the transition period between spring and summer semesters. i don't want to schedule it then b/c of the chance of a lockout, but the only other date would be in July...

so yea, more on this by the end of the week

HugS™

Smash Lord
Ugh date change to may 29th? Bad choice Norcal.

I can't make it then, I have a writing exam scheduled. :/

onski?

Smash Ace
ok this is the last date change, sorry to have toyed with your emotions so much.. i just don't want my graduation present to be a huge tournament that has the potential to not work out whatsoever, after i come back from china i will be much more receptive to putting on the sassiest tournament possible.

so summer regional it is. see you in july chumps

WassupJB

Smash Lord
word to pocky. <-- i feel like a lot of my recent post consist of this.

onski we need to talk man..

Top Bottom